Nerd Kung Fu Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nerd Kung Fu
Have not received item
Honestly, I’m not terribly impressed. I was pleased to find fun shirts in extended sizes, but upon arrival the designs look very faded. I don’t know if that’s intentional but they don’t look as bright and vibrant as the website. They’re also extremely pricy. I don’t know that I’d order again without a massive sale.
Well,I'm going with a middle of the road star selection because I ordered a t-shirt 3 weeks ago and I've heard nothing other than it was sent to the printers 2 weeks ago. ?? I thought that this was an in-stock item. My 8 year old picked it out, but I'm sure she's forgotten about it by now. My star selection is only going to possibly go up one or it's plummeting to 1...no zero to choose from. It's not about the length of time that it's taking, it's the lack of communication. I keep checking the status of the order and nothing has changed..."sent to printers".🤨
The shirts have a tenancy to run small at times.This happened with my last order. Two of the last six shirts have run too small.
the item had a bad smell when it arrived. we are hoping it will wash out?
The quality of the product was amazing. The huge problem was shipping. I ordered the shirt on December 16 or 17th of December. It was delivered either Dec 30 or 31st. Give yourself plenty of time for shipping. Shipping time was ridiculous. The company emailed me for a review before I had received the merchandise.
The selection is great, but the prices are quite high and the quality of the print doesn't match the expectation created by those prices.
Shipping isn’t very fast at all but products are great.
Did not update tracking until the day before it came in.
Strange promises and charges
Everything has been good except the delivery date. It has been a week since paid thru Amazon. I have not received any info on shipping.
Bought the reservoir dogs shirt about a week ago and it’s still at the printer since last Thursday so kinda hoped shipping would be quicker but hopefully I get my shirt soon
Still waiting for order to arrive
...shipping is slow. I ordered my package over a week ago and it still has not shipped. Customer service is great though and great products.
Nerd Kung Fu is rated 4.24 based on 222 reviews