Nerd Kung Fu Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nerd Kung Fu
i received a shirt from you guys and have worn it and washed it 3 times and the print is coming off a lot...I wash it in cold water inside out and hang to dry
the shirt is great quality the the print is fading only wore it 3 times
I ordered shirts on May 3rd and have not even received a tracking number or indication that these shipped. 3 weeks with no communication. I understand COVID is slowing down operations, but that needs to be made clear before purchasing. Shipping dates cannot be up to a month, that's unacceptable for $100+ orders.
Bought 2 different XL t shirts. One was fruit of the loom way smaller then the other one. Now I got to use it for a rag.
The item I ordered was apparently not in the warehouse, so 6 days after placing my order I was informed of this and promptly refunded. I didn't have time to order a replacement through someone else before Christmas, so that was a bummer.
A $30.00 T-shirt should not have some of the design rub off on the shirt. It appears that the iron on transfer was not completely cooled and was folded for shipping. When the shirt arrived, I unfolded it out of the package and the top of the shirt was stuck to the Superman logo. Not cool. Again, for a t-shirt that cost $30.00, it should not have had this issue.
The only upside was the shirt that came was technically what I ordered. I had to fish for the status of my order, to be told itd come after Christmas, when it was ordered in time to arrive prior. Upon recieving the shirt, there was a black line smudged underneath the print almost as if it was rushed and mailed to make it in time to me by the 24th. I appreciate the exclusivity of the product but not the service quality.
It tales way too long yo get an international order. Also the webpage is not very informative on the order status
I havent recieved my order yet. It hasnt even been shipped and for the price i pay i wish it was quicker
I received the wrong size and sent an email stating so. I have not received a response but sent back the shirt. Hopefully the correct size will be resent to me.
Never received...
Shipping timing deceiving.
On Sept 18th I put a order in (ORDER #38456) when I check the status of the order all it says "order receive and sent to the printer" I have not receive any information other then that it hasn't been ship nothing, this was going to be a Birthday Gift it has been eight days since I put the order in and I have not receive no information on when it will ship if it has ship nothing.
Not real impressed with the product. Paid 60 dollars for a Gildan hoodie that fits weird and isn't super comfortable. Disappointed.
Shipping was a big issue. Still haven't received the package so I can't comment on the shirt quality.
Unfortunately, I didn’t have the best experience. I ordered a shirt for a theme party. I paid for expedited shipping and noted the date I needed the item by in the order comments section. I only ever received an order confirmation and my checking account was debited instantly. I never received any info in regards to my order actually shipping or any shipment tracking info. I reached out to my order contact and received an answer from them 3 days later stating that they think my order shipped but they could not find any tracking info on it. He stated I should have had it that day or today at the latest. I still have yet to receive it. As a result, I had to purchase another shirt from a different company. So now I’m out $27 on a t-shirt I’ll probably never receive and, at this point, no longer need.
7 days and it hasn't been shipped! I've ordered from at least 6 other tee shirt companies and usually they ship 3-5 days after ordering! Dont know what the delay is, but I'll think twice about ordering again
Purchased five shirts and still receiving them piecemeal over two week period. Received email that updated so much I’m left confused. I dunno..
Still haven’t received my item.
It has been 7 days since I placed my order but the only update I can see on the website is that my order was sent to the printer. When is the ETA? How long will the printing take? The order process was easy, but the follow-up is lacking.
Got one shirt, still waiting on second tee shirt ordered the same day.
Nerd Kung Fu is rated 4.24 based on 226 reviews