Nerd Kung Fu Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nerd Kung Fu
Have not received item
Haven't received it yet
Easy ordering and good quality product.
Friendly service. Great quality t-shirts. Nice to find tall sized clothing!
Honestly, I’m not terribly impressed. I was pleased to find fun shirts in extended sizes, but upon arrival the designs look very faded. I don’t know if that’s intentional but they don’t look as bright and vibrant as the website. They’re also extremely pricy. I don’t know that I’d order again without a massive sale.
Have not received my shirt
I placed an order on April 21, 2020 and expected a bit of a delay, since companies are running at less staff for the moment. Here it is, May 11th, and still no tracking number or shipping confirmation email. $80 for 2 shirts and the shipping was nearly $12. Received an email from Dave, who told me he would get me a tracking number once it ships either on April 29th or 30th, but haven't heard a thing. Disappointing really. I placed 2 orders with another apparel company that does everything in-house and have received both of those orders with 5 days. Almost a month has went by since I placed an order with NKF, and I have yet to see the merch I paid almost $80 for. But yet, they want me to review the company and the shirts. Alright, I'll make it happen.
Going forward in the future, I will likely not place another order with NKF. Just unfortunate that this was an expensive lesson to learn.
Had an issue with the shirt being ripped when it’s arrived. However it was fixed immediately. Overall, my experience was fairly decent. The shirt is a little overpriced for the quality but customer service was awesome.
Shirts fit nicely and true to size. I purchased 3 heather shirts. They use Fruit of the Loom T-shirts to print on. My Atari shirt had one flaw on the print where it looked like it was folded when it wasn’t fully dried and tore up the print slightly. No biggie! I’d recommend! Quality shirts with artistic designs
great quality shirts and the printing holds up under extreme wear and tear. will continue to purchase shirts through you! thanks :)
You were nice enough to call and explain the issue with the "Tobasco" shirt I ordered and offered me my money back. A lot of places would just blow the customer off, and wait for me to call. I appreciate that.
Well,I'm going with a middle of the road star selection because I ordered a t-shirt 3 weeks ago and I've heard nothing other than it was sent to the printers 2 weeks ago. ?? I thought that this was an in-stock item. My 8 year old picked it out, but I'm sure she's forgotten about it by now. My star selection is only going to possibly go up one or it's plummeting to 1...no zero to choose from. It's not about the length of time that it's taking, it's the lack of communication. I keep checking the status of the order and nothing has changed..."sent to printers".🤨
Even though the shirts arrived fairly quickly, considering the materials had to be imported, one of my shirts arrived with the print already flaking off before wash. At $28 a piece I hoped to keep these pristine as long as possible. Otherwise I could not complain, considering they even went to my size.
The+shirt+i+ordered,+came+through,+correct+size;+satisfaction!
always fast and excellent serv. Never any problems. Thanks for the service.
Great customer service and a broad selection of quality products. Highly recommended!
Great selection of designs and sizes. Kind of expensive though.
Good shirt and as pictured. I've gotten better quality t shirts before so not outstanding but good and I would recommend.
Great shirt. Quick shipping.
Good stuff, would order again.
Nerd Kung Fu is rated 4.24 based on 226 reviews