Nerd Kung Fu Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nerd Kung Fu
Item purchased was a gift and was very well received by the person it was intended for. Great service received from Seller. Thanks!
the item had a bad smell when it arrived. we are hoping it will wash out?
Product delivered promptly and was of excellent material and quality workmanship. I would definitely recommend Nerd Kung Fu to anyone.
Clothing fit perfectly
Searched for a tee shirt that was discontinued [not sold] anywhere else, but here. Thank you Nerd Kung Fu for having the tee shirt available.
My friend loved the shirt I got him. Awesome site.
Bought 5 tshirts for my nephew. He loved them all. Good quality, art work was great!! Thank you
The service and the product received was outstanding. They went out of their way to get me a t-shirt for a 50th birthday and it was a big hit. Thank you so much .
Very happy with the service. Was given updates on how the parcel was progressing in transit. Arrived in time for Christmas. Delivered to Australia. Thanks guys 👍
Love doing business with NerdKungFu! The T-shirts I ordered a while back are a thick, high- quality fabric with excellent graphics, and the sweatshirt I ordered recently is a similarly high quality.
These items made great gifts. Great customer service too.
Great store. Only wish they had more XL Tall sizes. Still, they are much better, than the vast majority of stores, when it comes to this size.
The tshirts from Nerd Kung Fu come in a generous range of sizes! My brother is a big guy, and it's hard to find shirts that fit him. He says that these shirts are his favorites because they are made with quality material and they are long enough! Many big tshirts are wide but short, but these are long enough for a big guy who also happens to be tall.
Bought two shirts for the two bears in my life, my husband and my bro. They were so so happy to each have a tshirt with artwork from their favorite Star Trek episodes on them! They love the shirts, which didn’t shrink in the wash, and the fact that Nerd Kung Fu offers this many awesome shirts in big and tall sizes is amazing. Thank you!
The quality of the product was amazing. The huge problem was shipping. I ordered the shirt on December 16 or 17th of December. It was delivered either Dec 30 or 31st. Give yourself plenty of time for shipping. Shipping time was ridiculous. The company emailed me for a review before I had received the merchandise.
Great service!
The item I ordered was apparently not in the warehouse, so 6 days after placing my order I was informed of this and promptly refunded. I didn't have time to order a replacement through someone else before Christmas, so that was a bummer.
One of the best stores I've ever bought from. Absolutely perfect.
My package came quicker than I expected during holiday time without me having to pay extra. Thanks!
Need Kung Fu had the perfect shirt for my loved one. He loved macho Man and the selection was great!
Nerd Kung Fu is the bees knees.
Nerd Kung Fu is rated 4.25 based on 215 reviews