NetPal™ Reviews

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read NetPal™ Reviews

administrator@netpal.co.uk

20-22 Wenlock Road

Tell us how NetPal™ made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Very good
Very satisfied with unlock for my Samsung note 4 and kept me informed of each step will definitely use netpal again
great service unlocked phone no problems and nothing extra to pay unlike some other websites
This is a great service given by a great company. It did take three days for my code, to be fair though, I did put in the request on a Sunday, but as soon as I'd got the code, I started my phone, input the code and now it is unlocked to any network. Very happy with this service.
I had just inherited a UK Vodafone locked Galaxy S9 from my sister, which I then took to NetPal to get it unlocked for my Norwegian IceNet SIM :) The whole process was painless and very quick, costing less than a tenner and taking less than 3 days to sort out.

I genuinely couldn't be happier with the service, and whilst I would like to praise the customer service too.. I honestly don't know, since I never had cause to contact them ^_^ Fast, cheap, efficient, I would wholeheartedly recommend NetPal to anyone hoping to remove a network lock on their phones.
Ok the unlocking took rather longer than I thought but worked
100%. AND ALL IS WELL WITH MY PHONE.
Does the job it took a while to unlock though
Very good
Excellent service
Found NetPal on google,I put in my details and within an hour I had contact and updates,2nd day I was told within the next day I would have instruction and code.
Hey presto code and how to use.Service was excellent
Excellent service,ordered network unlock code for Samsung galaxy note 10+ on EE on Friday and received my code on Monday 5pm and worked perfectly,Well done Netpal.
Excellent service
I read reviews on NetPal and many others , all had different prises and reviews but I went for NetPal because the price was fair . Well I made the right choice everything was well explained and they kept me informed all the way.
The whole process took 24 hours for me and it was simple to unlock my phone once I got the code
Perfect really.
Liked the info section in case all was not to plan. Academic on this occasion as very straightforward with no probs.
Thanks for great service
very fast!!!
All good ..
Brill thank you
Great service, in constant contact and always updating you on the service you are having.

36 hours and my phone was unlocked. Again, brilliant service, great price, i would highly recommend and will use again.

Thank you Guys!!
Incredibly easy and fast. Very good price thanks
Brilliant service.
Quick and easy plus good at responding back.
Definitely recommend them
Quick and easy steps to follow.
NetPal™ is rated 4.66 based on 443 reviews