NetPal™ Reviews

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read NetPal™ Reviews

administrator@netpal.co.uk

20-22 Wenlock Road

Tell us how NetPal™ made you happy
I sent an iphone 7 which was locked to O2. It was unlocked without fuss, I was kept informed at every step. There were no hidden fees. In fact I MADE ANERROR IN THE INFORMATION I GAVE AND THE IPHONE WAS UNLOCKED AT NO EXTRA CHARGE!!!! Wonderful.
Thank you Netpal.
Worked fast time. Prompt and good communication to update during the process. Thanks!
Hi
Didn't need the codes as Vodafone sent me the info after waiting 4 weeks. That said I had alot of hassle to get them. These guys delivered promptly and I would use them again.
Great! Worked first time unlocking my Galaxy S9. Check spam for emails. Got it on Monday but didn't realise it was in my spam. Will be using again very soon.
Wow I caint bleave how simple and fast it was. I will use them from now on thank you for the good service 😁😁😁😁☺️
The best ,thank you very much
Straightforward.no hidden fees.very happy with the service.Especially useful as nowhere is open .thanks.
I am very happy with the service provides by Netpal. The service is a bit pricey but the unlock code worked immediately and as expected. I am now able to use my mobile phone on any network.
Very happy with the service. Was quicker than expected by about 4 days going by the estimated time. Only thing I wasn't too happy about was the price, I thought it could be a bit cheaper rather than £10 more than BT would of charged if I was actually able to get hold of them, other than that I am very happy with the service and will be unlocking another handset quite soon
Very quick service and was able to unlock my phone as soon as I'd received the code.
Very good
Very satisfied with unlock for my Samsung note 4 and kept me informed of each step will definitely use netpal again
great service unlocked phone no problems and nothing extra to pay unlike some other websites
This is a great service given by a great company. It did take three days for my code, to be fair though, I did put in the request on a Sunday, but as soon as I'd got the code, I started my phone, input the code and now it is unlocked to any network. Very happy with this service.
I had just inherited a UK Vodafone locked Galaxy S9 from my sister, which I then took to NetPal to get it unlocked for my Norwegian IceNet SIM :) The whole process was painless and very quick, costing less than a tenner and taking less than 3 days to sort out.

I genuinely couldn't be happier with the service, and whilst I would like to praise the customer service too.. I honestly don't know, since I never had cause to contact them ^_^ Fast, cheap, efficient, I would wholeheartedly recommend NetPal to anyone hoping to remove a network lock on their phones.
Ok the unlocking took rather longer than I thought but worked
100%. AND ALL IS WELL WITH MY PHONE.
Does the job it took a while to unlock though
Very good
Excellent service
Found NetPal on google,I put in my details and within an hour I had contact and updates,2nd day I was told within the next day I would have instruction and code.
Hey presto code and how to use.Service was excellent
Excellent service,ordered network unlock code for Samsung galaxy note 10+ on EE on Friday and received my code on Monday 5pm and worked perfectly,Well done Netpal.
NetPal™ is rated 4.67 based on 453 reviews