Noa Sleep Reviews

of reviewers recommend Noa Sleep

Tell us how Noa Sleep made you happy
I would def recommend ppl this matress!
Great
Great support mattress and value for money. Only problem is that the fabric is too warm for Singapore climate. Overall, still a good mattress.
Good value for money
The flatness has been deformed after a couple of months, the support from it to my back has been getting weaker. I feel like it can only last for few more months before I need a new one, otherwise my back wound be getting worse
The bed surpass expectations but when sleeping as a couple, we can still feel each others movement haha
Easy delivery and unboxing. Great sleep.
Process of purchasing and receiving was great. Mattress is comfortable but not all it’s cracked up to be. We still get back pain and my hips pop every time I get out of bed.
gooooood
Value for money.
Reasonable price with good quality
It's a quality mattress but the sides have little support
Noa mattress is a value buy. If only the mattress can be slightly firmer and it would be perfect.
[Ordered May/2018] For years i've never found a mattress from any of the big name brands that suited me and almost always woke up feeling like i barely slept. Noa's promise of a good mattress at a reasonable price made me skeptical at first but i took the chance with the 100 day trial. I swear on my life i'm not joking when i say the next morning after my first night on the Noa mattress made me feel like i'd made up the lost sleep for the past years on the old mattress that came before. I still can't believe a mattress can be this good at such a reasonable price!
It's a good buy for the price. Firm yet comfy.
Mattress gets super hot - can't sleep.
The mattress gives way if you sleep near the edge. I would not recommend it to anyone
I only purchased the bed frame (w/o headboard) which is lovely and minimalist. It was generally quite easy to self-assemble although it helps to have two people work on it together. Only downside was their delivery guys (which I understand to be a third-party company) took a while to arrange for a suitable time.
I am satisfied with quality of the bed. I like the firm bed and this is close to what I wanted. There was some problem on delivery, therefore, I removed one star. Thank you.
Great sleep