Noa Sleep Reviews

of reviewers recommend Noa Sleep

Tell us how Noa Sleep made you happy
Double bed and mattress ordered with no problens. Delivery came sooner than expected. Excellent value for money bought as a gift for daughter who is verh happy with the purchase. First purchasr from this company will definitely buy from them again
Very comfy mattress !
A bit hard
Not bad so far, but need to see how it performs in coming few years. Afteralll we cannot say a mattress' good or bad with only few months time
I rate NOA as good as the packaging, delivery is wonderful. However the mattress is not to my liking as personally it is a little bit soft to my liking. However Quality of mattress is outstanding!! Good Job NOA!
Overall good mattress nothing to complain about!
No more neck pain after first nights sleep!! I love the memory foam and wish it was a bit thicker to fully support.
軟得嚟又夠成托力
Initially a little soft for my liking, but now used to it and sleeping well generally. Never too hot or cold.
The bed is super comfortable and worth the money.
I have enjoyed sleeping in your mattress, it is what I was looking for. Thank you
Affordable and of very good construct. Get comfortable sleep and the material doesn’t leave u perspiring in the middle of the night
Online purchase process was easy. Delivery very fast and is easy to setup. The mattress is extremely comfortable !
product came very fast and is easy to setup. simply open the box!
i like the substance and the support of the bed, it kills my neck pain, thanks. but one thing i dont like about is that when i sleep on the edge of the bed, the edge doesnt support my weigh, and collaspe, the slide is too steep that i would fell off the bed
pillow top could be a little more comfy, but overall its a great mattress! no regrets!
Love how easy it is to communicate with the team at Noa Sleep with regard to postponing delivery. The mattress is the right amount of firm and soft for my husband and I to feel comfortable. We have nicknamed our bed 'The Cloud' because of how it feels when we land on our Noa Sleep mattress after a long day.. Thank you!
Online purchase process was easy. Delivery was fast. Very happy with the experience.
I was skeptical at first. But I am in Love with the mattress. Firmness level is comfortable can be too soft for those with back problems or children. Otherwise affordable and comfortable.
Prompt delivery, has good support while retaining its quality 1 Year in. Only minor issue that resulted in 4 rather than 5 stars is because the edges are very soft compared to the rest of the mattress.
Noa Sleep is rated 4.46 based on 444 reviews