Noa Sleep Reviews

of reviewers recommend Noa Sleep

Tell us how Noa Sleep made you happy
OVERSEAS RUN COMPANY. PHONES ARE NOT MANNED. NO ONE ANSWERS PHONE, RESPONDS TO MESSAGES OR EMAILS. TOOK TWO WEEKS TO ARRIVE RATHER THAN NEXT DAY AS STATED. DELIVERED TO GROUND FLOOR AND IM ON THE TOP FLOOR SO COULDNT OPEN IT. REFUSED TO CANCEL AND REFUND DURING THE LONG TRANSIT TIME.
Mattress doesn't last, becomes too soft after a year. Causes back pain
We were meant to receive a bed for our daughter by the 3rd January 2020, I still do not have the entire bed due to items not being delivered and missing parts that should have been in the packages we did receive. Firstly I query why send the bed out in three separate packages on different days, you are causing more deliveries to the same place which is extremely environmentally unfriendly and of no benefit to the customer causing them to have to wait in on three separate occasions? Thinking we had most of the bed we set it up only to find out we hadn’t received the slats, as we had got rid of our daughters old bed to make room for the new one she then had to sleep on her mattress on the floor for three or more weeks until we had received the slats. I’m tired of chasing the company for missing parts and had it not been a Christmas present for our daughter which she was so excited about I would not have persevered for so long. The delivery waiting time has been very slow for the items they have sent out, often having to wait over a week for them to arrive. It seems a good quality product bar some poor line up/stitching on the castle fabric and seems good value for money however it’s not worth the aggravation of having to continually chase deliveries and missing pieces. Also as many others have said don’t bother ringing to speak to them as it doesn’t go through to anyone, the line simply cuts you off after waiting for 2 or 3 minutes.
Far too soft after only 6 months. Dips terribly. Don't waste your money.
The mattress became too soft for sleeping. Got backache after using this Noa mattress!
The mattress is very soft and not meant for ideal sleeping. I started getting pain around my waist after few months and had to buy new one as i couldn’t return. It was very bad experience for me.
This one star is given to the delivery and contact with the staff. I am waiting for the delivery today not still no call from morning to now (at 3pm). And no reply from the service email today !!! And no direct hotline for me to contact ! I hope the bed can give me a great experience so that I can give a 5-star for the experience.
Noa Sleep is rated 4.46 based on 444 reviews