Noa Sleep Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Noa Sleep

About Noa Sleep: We built our company in order to pursue what matters to us most: to build a brand that empowers people to love their homes, starting with a wonderful sleep experience.

We've designed an exclusive hybrid mattress that blends luxurious latex, cooling memory foam and responsive pocket springs which is delivered to your home in a compact box, a first of its kind. Free shipping and a risk-free, 100-night trial, all in the comfort of your own home. It's really that easy.

Courier, Own Driver
"Enjoy it a lot! Have recommended it to friend"
"Comfortable, good sleep, will consider to get another NOA bed again in future."
"Very comfortable."
"Just right for my body"
"Not as good as I had hoped. I go to sleep on my back, but then turn sideways during the night. The mattress just wasn't comfortable enough. I bought a memory foam mattress topper and now it's ok."
"The softness was fine for me but my parents find it too soft. I also feel that the springs under the position where I usually sleep have been weakened. Better rotate the bed or switch positions every now and then."
"Tried out Noa mattress as they seems to have high confident in their product as they gives the 90 days trial. Ended up we loved the mattress so much that the return of the mattress has never cross our mind at all. Definitely a mattress that worth every cent of your money. Skipping the costs of inventory, retailer, commissions from salesman.."
"Great mattress and good value for money. Easy ordering and timely delivery of product. Customer service is efficient and helpful."
"Best value for money mattress I ever bought. Thanks!"
"it is worth!"
"good and fast"
"Fantastic mattress"
"Genuinely surprised how comfortable the bed is, been sleeping on it for a year now coming from a 5k Sealy. Only disadvantage is that it weighs 60kg so its quite a pain to change the sheetd"
"comfortable.... and good price I recommended my friends"
"good!"
"Very comfy. Soft plush and not so hot. On the down side, my lower lumbar doesn't feel so good after sleeping on it. Maybe too soft?"
"Not too firm .. not too soft. :) Love it!"
"It took me sometime to get used to sleeping on it as the pillow top is a little softer than I'd liked them. Otherwise, its generally a great bed,"
"Comfortable yet firm enough."
"Excellent value"