Noa Sleep Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Noa Sleep

About Noa Sleep: We built our company in order to pursue what matters to us most: to build a brand that empowers people to love their homes, starting with a wonderful sleep experience.

We've designed an exclusive hybrid mattress that blends luxurious latex, cooling memory foam and responsive pocket springs which is delivered to your home in a compact box, a first of its kind. Free shipping and a risk-free, 100-night trial, all in the comfort of your own home. It's really that easy.

Courier, Own Driver
"Comfortable!"
"Quite a good mattress sofar compared to mattress about the same price"
"Bought noa natttess about a year ago, quite a decent mattress"
"Generally quite happy with our purchases!"
"Great customer service"
"bed frame delivery administration was a headache to arrange."
"I love Noa Sleep. I have used Noa mattress for 6 months and get an excellent sleep every night. Before I met Noa, the mattress was chosen by my parents. They always believe the fallacy which a hard mattress is good for vertebral and my back felt PAIN after sleeping. That's wrong!!! It must be chosen a suitable mattress not matter hard or soft which matching up with your body and weight. I am so glad that I meet Noa. It is not the cheapest brand in the market. But it must be the highest price-performance ratio brand in the market."
"We've been very impressed with our Noa mattress - super comfy, deep-sleep-inducing and at a very reasonable price"
"This really is a very good mattress, not to mention delivery and unpacking it is so simple!"
"Best mattress I have ever had!"
"Excellent mattress, bought in March 2018 and my wife, kids and I love it, it works very well with the Hong Kong climate. I recommended it to a newly arrived work colleague who bought it and also loves it. One point though: the Hong Kong delivery service has almost failed both my colleague and I, and it almost felt as if the fails were intentional, ie to make us reconsider buying the mattress. But we both insisted (at different times) on prompt delivery, I raised the matter with the founder and got immediate response, and the mattress was delivered promptly as expected. Many thanks to the team! Highly recommend!"
"因為沒有比較所以4星.但用了一段日子感覺不錯.沒腰痛是舒適的."
"We have 1 Queen and 2 Super Single. Somehow 1 of the Super Single has never been as comfortable as the other 2. Could ot be due to inconsistency in QC?"
"We had the bed for almost 6 months. So far so good."
"It doesnt feel good, too hot for summer, and i have back pains using the mattress."
"Average"
"Quick responses and delivery, good quality mattress giving great support at good price."
"quick delivery, good quality at low price."
"Really comfortable. It takes a while though for it to conform to you. But once it does, its the most comfortable bed i've slept in."
"I need around a week for my body to get use to as I came from a hard bed. But once your body adapted to the bed, it provided good sleep going forward. Ive used it for 10 months and I liked it. On the side, the mattress is really heavy, so dont treat it as a guest bed where you can put back in the storage after used."
Noa Sleep is rated 4.57 based on 316 reviews