Noa Sleep Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Noa Sleep

About Noa Sleep: We built our company in order to pursue what matters to us most: to build a brand that empowers people to love their homes, starting with a wonderful sleep experience.

We've designed an exclusive hybrid mattress that blends luxurious latex, cooling memory foam and responsive pocket springs which is delivered to your home in a compact box, a first of its kind. Free shipping and a risk-free, 100-night trial, all in the comfort of your own home. It's really that easy.

Courier, Own Driver
"product came very fast and is easy to setup. simply open the box!"
"i like the substance and the support of the bed, it kills my neck pain, thanks. but one thing i dont like about is that when i sleep on the edge of the bed, the edge doesnt support my weigh, and collaspe, the slide is too steep that i would fell off the bed"
"pillow top could be a little more comfy, but overall its a great mattress! no regrets!"
"Honestly was very impressed with the entire transaction. It was easy to purchase, I was able to tell the team the date range I wanted, it came exactly the day I wanted it to be delivered and the mattress itself has been great. Great overall experience. Nice work!"
"Love how easy it is to communicate with the team at Noa Sleep with regard to postponing delivery. The mattress is the right amount of firm and soft for my husband and I to feel comfortable. We have nicknamed our bed 'The Cloud' because of how it feels when we land on our Noa Sleep mattress after a long day.. Thank you!"
"Online purchase process was easy. Delivery was fast. Very happy with the experience."
"Great mattress, very comfortable with lots of support. It's firmer than my previous ones but I actually like that. It's also very high off the frame which makes getting in and out of it easy."
"We have been enjoying the King Noa Mattress for more than three months already, we smile to the mattress every day and it does improve our sleep. Besides the comfort of the mattress, Mr Kopek has also provided his customer service on point professionally to us, hereby we like to give Mr Kopek and Noa team a thumbs up."
"I was skeptical at first. But I am in Love with the mattress. Firmness level is comfortable can be too soft for those with back problems or children. Otherwise affordable and comfortable."
"I have tried different types of mattresses over the years & was pleasantly surprised to find Noa Mattresses that comfortable. I was sceptical about online purchases but couldn’t resist the 100 days try-out, together with its unbelievable price. Eventually I bought 2!!"
"This is the second mattress we brought. Extremely confortable Great value for money"
"Prompt delivery, has good support while retaining its quality 1 Year in. Only minor issue that resulted in 4 rather than 5 stars is because the edges are very soft compared to the rest of the mattress."
"Order and delivery process was a breeze. Mattress was of high quality and affordable. My Husband and I love it!"
"好舒服……正……"
"pretty comfortable. satisfied with noa mattress"
"Love the mattress. Firmness is perfect."
"Noa mattress is generally comfortable on most days. However, I tend to get backaches at times."
"I love the mattress! It’s like sleeping on a cloud."
"Comfy mattress of bargaining price, highly recommend!"
Noa Sleep is rated 4.52 based on 396 reviews