Noxen Reviews

of reviewers recommend Noxen
We found Noxen to have very high quality garments. Very friendly and prompt service.
Outstanding customer service, thanks guys! And I love my towel too!
Easy to order online, super fast delivery and great product. Can't fault these guys. Only difficultly is choosing what to get next. Cheers
Awwwwww, that's so kind. Cheers for the kind words!!!
I love the rashies I bought from Noxen. They are high quality and really affordable. Delivery was quick as well.
Many thanks!!!!
Kids sunnies - Great quality, very speedy delivery and look awesome
Noxen 5 star review on 18th February 2021
Oh now that's cuteness!! Thanks for taking the time to add the photo to the review!!!
Hubby is super stoked with his Noxen black pro hoody! Warm, plenty of room to get changed in & he's never looked so cool in a dress šŸ˜Ž Awesome, friendly & super efficient service and at a great price! Thank you Noxen!!!
"Never looked so cool in a dress", love it!!! Great review, cheers!!!
Just amazing with my hoody I'm able to dress into my swim shorts šŸ©³ no matter where I am, bought my wife and son one absolutely a must
Cheers Carlos!!! Very much appreciated!!!
Well made; a bit on the big size if you are small framed. I took it in with some tucks and good to go.
Thanks Dinah, we appreciate the feedback and the kiwi ingenuity!
Great quality products and good to buy from a local business. I’m loving my pink hooded towel and the pockets and zips are really handy. Like that you can pick up and response times are really fast.
With a review like that, it looks like we nailed it!! Thanks for such a comprehensive review :)
We love our Noxen ponchos and rashies. The quality is fantastic and there is a great range of colours
Noxen 5 star review on 5th February 2021
Those boys look so pumped! We love getting reviews with photos, thanks so much!
Great communication, speedy click n collect option... Great quality rashie. .. My kids want them now we might just have to matchy matchy
Matchy, matchy, that sounds cool! Thanks for the review!!
Very good service, able to pay & collect next day was great. Product was top notch as well.
Thanks very much Mike, cheers!
Great product, smooth ordering/ pick up process.
Thanks Monika, a helpful review!!
Great service from a great business.
Communication top notch.
Many thanks Dougal!
Yeah not bad aye šŸ¤™
Chuuuuuur!
Love my noxen towel. Perfect for when I’m swimming with bubs. I can get out and put it on and change my bss as by without getting cold.
Thanks so much Kerry, glad to hear!
Excellent product
Cheers!
We Love our new poncho.s. Very impressed with our purchase. Highly recommend these.
Awesome Sue. Cheers!!
Super super super super SUUUUUper thrilled with my towel- and it's an added bonus that I get to make the other members of my family jelly of how absolutely fabulous I look compared to how boring they look with their super boring towels lol
Bahahahahaha, what a SUPER review, keep making them jealous please! Love the review lol
Love it! We bought one for one of the kids and now we all want one. Great!
That's the way we like it!! It often becomes a family affair! Cheers
Noxen is rated 4.98 based on 215 reviews