Five Percent Brands Reviews

of reviewers recommend Five Percent Brands
Read Five Percent Brands Reviews
I have recently purchased 2 Pro Ponchos (one for me and one for a friend). We are both thrilled with our ponchos. They are plush, warm and lovely to wear. We have had a new swimming pool opened at our retirement village and our new ponchos are just perfect for going off to the pool without getting cold. Thanks Todd, you were very helpful with the delivery of our purchases.
Wow, what a lovely review, thanks so much for all of the kind words Christine, it was a pleasure :)
Posted 1 hour ago
Excellent customer service. I love having the option to pick up purchases locally rather than having to pay shipping costs.
Thanks Helen! Might as well do our part where we can to reduce time and energy :)
Posted 1 hour ago
Love my hats! Such beautiful products and lovely people.
Thanks so much for the review and kind words Samantha!
OK, we've got 3 of these things now. Good stuff
Cheers Stewart!
Poncho for a young girl on her first surf camp. She rates it 5 stars!
Fantastic!!!! Thanks so much for the review :)
My 10yo loves his! He pops it on straight after swimming, no mucking around getting dressed- bonus! Nice and warm too.
Sounds like he is nailing it, that's what I use mine for! Cheers :)
Great communication, quality products, excellent service all round!
Thanks so much Rachael!!
Great hooded towels. Love the zip pockets. Grey ‘I am brave’ sweater is awesome, great colour, quality and style, and love the message. Orders are always processed and received super quick and the hand written messages are lovely.
Best review to date, thanks so much for pointing out everything that we strive to achieve. Cheers :)
I love my poncho! Kept me warm after jumping in the ocean right before the photo was taken 😊
Five Percent Brands 5 star review on 3rd May 2021
Love a photo review, thanks so much Ilisa!!!
Just bought my second me & the brave hat. Love it and impressed with the delivery service
Sounds like the start of a grand collection Casey!!
Excellent service, quick shipping and great product! Even got a message from the owner and some free stickers with the poncho I purchased! Very happy to be supporting a good quality kiwi brand. Thanks a lot!
Such kind words Ursulla!!! Thanks so much :)
Product exactly as described and quick to arrive
Whoop, whoop Jane!! Thanks very much :)
awesome service, quick and great to be able to pick up if local! Great good quality product!
Thanks very much Kylie!
Great quality products. Super fast delivery. Highly recommend.
Thanks for the awesome review Linh!
Very good quality. Warm and practical after surfing. Definitely recommend these products. Personal touch (message from Todd) appreciated too. Thank you...
Thanks for all of these kind words Aneta, very much appreciated :)
I bought a poncho for changing into my dive gear it’s great. Delivery was quick and efficient. I was very happy with the whole deal
Awesome to hear we have divers using these, that's why we made them extra roomy! Thanks for the kind feedback :)
Fabulous prompt service and great quality
Thank you Linda!! Much appreciated :)
Excellent service! Thank you!
Thanks Lilach :)
Good product, very cosy
We agree, thanks for the review Nate :)
So so good, highly recommended. Wish it came in more colours tho
Thanks Nate. I can't actually see what product your review is for....... We appreciate the review nevertheless!
Five Percent Brands is rated 4.95 based on 369 reviews