Five Percent Brands Reviews

of reviewers recommend Five Percent Brands
Read Five Percent Brands Reviews
Fabulous prompt service and great quality
Excellent service! Thank you!
Good product, very cosy
So so good, highly recommended. Wish it came in more colours tho
The Noxen hooded towel pro version is a high quality product. They have friendly customer service.
Really great hooded towel, great quality and colour range ! Though I was recommended a larger size than I need so need to swap it . πŸ˜ƒ
Very friendly and fast customer service
Impressed with the quality of the Pro Poncho.
Great product - super soft towels, awesome service and fast delivery - love that I can pick up my orders from Papamoa πŸ˜€
Silky and roomy and warm!
Best selection of sizes and colours. Friendly, efficient and reliable service.
Great service.
Thanks Gemma!
Great product and very efficient service. Love my hooded towel!
Thanks Sue!!
Great purchase once again! Love the quality of the product. The pickup process was easy as, very efficient and great communication 10/10 once again very happy !! Thank you !
Thank you very much Sue, that is great to hear!!! Enjoy :)
Thanks Todd, we LOVE the hooded towels! Such thick, soft material. Handy pockets! Will be telling all our friends to get these! 😁
Thanks heaps Emily! We love everyone telling there friends as it often leads to sales!!! Cheers :)
Super soft and comfortable and convenient for all occasions - the beach, boat or swimming pool. Space to change under and keeps you dry and warm. The zip pocket is perfect for valuables and cash so things don’t get lost. Superb customer service.
Thanks so much Sheree, a great review that we very much appreciate!
Ordered two adult hooded towels which were ready for me to collect within two hours. Tried them on when we got home and just what we wanted. Thank you.
Awesome Susan, it's always fun to have an order come in when you are already packing and get it out super quick. Thanks for taking the time to complete a review for us :)
Thoroughly enjoyed the hand written note, a nice touch.
Cheers for saying so Joel, we really love that part of the packing experience :)
Amazing product, great price fab service
Thanks so much Delene!
Hi Todd Really love your Ponchos that I purchased on line from you. They are great colours and feel soft to the touch. Can"t wait to see my 3 grand children wearing them after swims next summer. Paying on line was easy and delivery was prompt. Thank you for a great product and service. I think it is wonderful how you send some of your profits to Mental Health causes too. You are an inspiration to others. Regards Jenny.
Thanks so much Jenny. All lovely to hear and I'm sure they will love them. Your kind words are very much appreciated x
Five Percent Brands is rated 4.97 based on 285 reviews