Noxen Reviews

Noxen Reviews | 10th April 2020
Noxen Reviews | 13th June 2020
Noxen Reviews | 11th June 2020
More Photos & Videos
LOVE my green ladies crew, loved it so much that I brought the same one in black last week! Super comfy and a great fit. Love NOXEN!
Awesome products and fantastic service. So stoked to support a great local business with awesome values.
Noxen, you guys just keep over overdelivering on service! Another purchase, this time for great quality hoodies and accompanied by awesome service.
Loved the handwritten note. Great touch. Will definitely be buying some more items soon
Always such a fantastic experience supporting your business! Your Customer service as always goes above and beyond!
Friendly generous awsome to the groms great product and free delivery to my house
I wanted to support local and when I found out Noxen gives a pencentge of their sales to I am hope foundation I had to buy my next hoodie from them. The hoodie is very cool fits well and I am very happy with the product. Can't wait to buy some more
Love your clothing and hooded towels! Awesome communication and fast service. Will be a repeat customer!
Great service! Very responsive on messenger when deciding on sizing of towels.. so polite and lovely touch to include a personalised card to say thanks for my business When parcel arrived. I’ll be recommending you guys to friends and family. Thanks!
Great price and top quality products thanks
Really happy with tshirt, and great service! Arrived fast and communicated well, keep up the good work πŸ’―
Love my Noxen gear!! great quality and great service, will be purchasing more. Thanks so much :)
Great hooded towel and great customer service!
Amazing quailty and super fast delivery. The fact they support a mental health cause is awesome too 😊
Excellent high quality product. I have purchased 5 ponchos for my grandchildren, can't wait till Christmas at the beach to give them to them and see them wearing them. All beautiful colours, all different so no issues with who they belong to. And really great that they are a locally made product contributing back to New Zealanders.
Love it! Perfect for after swimming lessons or at the beach. Long enough to last for a while. Quality excellent πŸ‘
Lovely thick and warm hooded towels, great for swimming lessons or at the beach.
Really love the hooded towels I bought for my two daughters. My only issue was that the kids size is quite small and the teen size is quite big. I almost think a few more size ranges would be ideal. Because while the kids size fits my 6 year old now, she will grow out of it quite soon but the youth size is too big for her. Other than that, we love them!
I love my Noxen Poncho. Customer service was excellent too.
I’m 6’1 and 85kg. The XL fits, a little bit baggy but still comfy as.
I want to buy two more.
Amazing customer service and communication. The product was of excellent quality. Will definitely be back!
Noxen is rated 5.00 based on 26 reviews