Noxen Reviews

of reviewers recommend Noxen
Todd was very good at communication and happy to refund my purchase which I had ordered incorrectly.
Their product is lovely, love the zips etc and will order again in a smaller size
Easy pick up and prompt replies - would highly recommend πŸ‘πŸ»
Absolutely love it. Thanks
Love the towel poncho. Zip pocket is great. Lots of colours to choose from. Excellent service and great to be able to pick up locally. Could have been a touch shorter for me at 163 cm size medium.
Great communication with owner. Love the product. Kids and husband love them too. Wish there were some bright ones in the Turkish towel range.
I’m very happy with my poncho not just practical but looks great too, great for when I hop out of my spa as well as at the beach thank you.
Amazing product, amazing ethos!!! Really happy with purchases and love what you guys stand for!!
Awesome quality product and super speedy service.
These towels are awesome, plenty of room. Fast delivery too. Extremely happy customer
Generous sizings. I am between a L and XL so I bought the XL which is very large and I would have easily fitted an L. Bought my wife an L and I tried it and had plenty of room in that too. Nicely made and does the job very comfortably. Look forward to using for years to come.
Bought a surf stocking for my nephew as a Christmas present. Fantastic service and product that was delivered in a couple of days.
Love the feel and colour of my hooded towel. It has been very handy as I can step out of my wet togs without causing offence. The hood has been useful to shade my head while walking as I have to stay out of the sun due to a drug I'm taking. I wish I'd bought the version with the insert for a phone!
Huge fan, love to support local Tauranga brands. Definitely like that you can pick up so don't have to wait for it to be posted to you!
Love the three we have purchased! Perfect size and excellent quality
Awesome kiwi company, take it every time I go near water and it’s the only towel I need. Doubles as a changing room and blankly when it gets cooler. The purchase process was quick and easy and the product is epic. Could not recommend more highly!
Noxen 5 star review on 15th January 2021
Love my toweling robe, best purchase this summer.
Noxen 5 star review on 15th January 2021
We love our towels, I brought the wrong size and it was no problem to swap for correct size. Fast and friendly service. Awesome to be able to support a local brand .
I’m really pleased I saw my grandchildren wearing these at the lake, it meant I could find out about them and the company. Now I have my own one. Thanks
We love our Noxen hoodies - Epica! Thick, well made and super useful, they make swimming, changing and getting dry easy as. Life is way too short to muck around with soggy towels. The Pro is the way 🀟🏽 Outstanding service and delivery, we’re super happy all round. Thanks Todd & whanau for your extra extra efforts! We love you guys!
Noxen 5 star review on 14th January 2021
Thanks so much for the review, it's amazing, I've just posted it to our Facebook page!!! Cheeeeeeeeers!!!!
Great company to deal with and our grandchildren loved their towels!
Noxen is rated 4.97 based on 192 reviews