Noxen Reviews

of reviewers recommend Noxen
Loving my board sock, absolutely second to none!
Excellent service. Shipping was super quick and the package came with a lovely handwritten card from Todd himself!
Always timely delivery and the product quality second to none!
Fast and so easy.
Easy to navigate website and the best communication.
I also love all the work they do supporting mental health and charities .
My son absolutely loves his hoodie
Thanks heaps guys.
Awesome NZ company! So good to be able to support local. These guys are great
Awesome all round
Hey Todd have I told you how much my husband loves his hooded towel? He reckons its the best one he has ever had. Plenty of room to move and the fabric is super absorbant. Great product.
Have bought 3 sweatshirts from Noxen and absolutely love them! Great quality and awesome customer service. Will continue to buy from Noxen as new options and designs appear.
Great quality products, excellent customer service.
Have used Noxen on a number of occasions. Their customer service and the quality of the product is second to none. Always my go to for gifts!
Fabulous towels, these were a huge hit as Christmas presents, and perfect for keeping everyone warm and dry near the water. 100% recommend!
Excellent product, great service - highly recommend
Rate their towels and their Customer service!! Easy 5 stars!
Noxen 5 star review on 27th October 2020 Noxen 5 star review on 27th October 2020
Fantastic service and product. Love that you guys actively support mental health in NZ.
I ordered a New Poncho and Noxen are so awesome to deal with and very professional am very happy with my order
great towels and awesome service
Noxen's customer service is fantastic, I mistakenly selected the collect goods option, they put it on a courier the next with no extra charges.
I have dealt with Noxen a couple of times and I can honestly say Todd & co are great people, easy to communicate with and the products are quality.
This is so warm and snug for after a swim, and the pockets are super handy - i brought this as a gift and now want one for myself!
These guys are amazing!
Great product- my kids love their ponchos which keep them warm after swimming and the bath. Great customer service too!
Noxen is rated 4.99 based on 102 reviews