Five Percent Brands Reviews

of reviewers recommend Five Percent Brands
Read Five Percent Brands Reviews
Love my new toweling change robe. It's well made and the toweling is good quality. My only issue is aot of fluff still coming off on me post swim despite multiple washes. Hoping that will settle soon.
Thanks for the review Steven. It helps if you can put the poncho in the dryer on an airing setting to pull the small pieces of fluff (dry). If it is anymore than small fibres please let us know.
Good price and great quality - sizing is bang on
Thanks Justine!
Luv my new tank 🏄 great easy pick up option
So glad to hear, thanks so much Julie!!!
Very professional and pays attention to the small detail. Delivery was swift and product is fantastic. Thank you very much.
Thanks so much for pointing out our attention to details, that mean a lot. Cheers, Todd :)
Great response to order, with a fabulous product. We will be buying again in the future
Thanks Adam, so glad to hear! See you soon!!!!
Easy pick up and prompt replies - would highly recommend 👍🏻
Cheers Zoe, good to hear!!
Super happy with the towels, they’re lovely and thick and dry so well. They’ve been perfect for school swimming- my children are at ages they’re getting shy changing in front of others. I’d happily recommend them.
So glad to hear Olivia and we hear you on those growing kids, ours are the same. Thank you!
Worth the wait, only a 4 star rating because there was a bit of a wait for the colour & size hooded towel I was after but the product was awesome. Hopefully I'll win the $50 voucher because now my wife wants one
Thanks Phil, hopefully the 20% discount from the back order sales makes up a bit for the delay. We very much appreciate the feedback! Enjoy and good luck!
Thanks Phil, appreciate the the feedback and review!!!!!
Five Percent Brands is rated 4.96 based on 370 reviews