Noxen Reviews

of reviewers recommend Noxen
I love my new top and can't wait for my next purchase.
Posted 1 hour ago
Did my research and really excited to buy noxen ponchos for Xmas gifts. Unfortunately every option I chose (except my own) was not available till 2021. Very disappointed as so many adverts for black Friday but so little stock. Tried to support local but had to purchase 4 elsewhere
Posted 1 hour ago
Amazing Todd your a legend, Thanks again 😊
Cheers Paul!!!
We bought the Pro for my two teenagers and myself. Love the zipped pockets and the soft lining in the pockets! Love the soft outer and terry inner. Great product
What an awesome review, thanks so much for the detail you have put in, these are so valuable :)
Products were ready for collection within hours of placing the order. Collection was seamless. The hooded towels are Christmas presents for our kids so can’t comment on them yet, but they look great and I know the kids are going to love them!
It's always fulfilling to get an order ready as quickly as possible and the fact you have noted this in the review made my day! I'm sure the kids will love them, cheers!
Easy hassle free, goods arrived in a timely manner
Awesome, glad to hear it Graham!
Colours look amazing, thank you for speedy delivery.
Thanks Maree!
Great service as usual. Pleasure to deal with Todd - helpful as always. Awesome tanks as well.
Always lovely to interact with you Lesley, thanks for the ongoing support :)
Product seems good although we haven’t used it yet as it is a Xmas pressie. Customer service was average, had issues with local pick up. Had to make two trips to find my towel which was a bit disappointing.
Thanks for the feedback Cassie. I have further refined the pick up instructions to make sure this doesn't happen again. We're gutted you needed to make a second trip. Thanks :)
Great company to deal with, product was good quality and shipment arrived quick
Thank you very much for taking the time to complete the review. These are very helpful! Cheers :)
Quick service, great product. Cant wait to wrap up and put under the Christmas Tree
Thanks Danielle!!!
Amazing customer service! Fast and quick turnaround at replying to emails re stock queries etc. Awesome towels cant wait to give to kids for xmas!
You nailed it, we nailed it, many thanks!!!
Very happy with our order thank you
Thanks for the review Keleigh :)
Love these towels! Awesome service too :)
Cheers Erica, much appreciated!!
You guys are fabulous!! So glad a friend recommended you and to know a small donation goes to a great cause makes it even better x From ordering our hooded towels to delivery was all so easy πŸ‘πŸ» The only hard part was deciding on a colour πŸ˜‰ Thank you so much, can’t wait for Xmas to try them out! Merry Christmas to you all x x x
Wow Vicky! We are so grateful that you took the time to write such an awesome review for us. These do so much to help our business. We are looking at a pretty big donation to Movember this month!!!
Wow - what an amazing product followed up with superb service. Todd was quick to reply to my query- offered alternatives and followed through. Very refreshing and I’ve already spread the word to all my friends 😊
Another amazing review, thank you! So stoked you have spread the word, this is how we grow. Always happy to help with the finer points :)
Love these towel!! Great fabric and feel! The kids are going to love them!
Thank you Sheree, we rate the fabric feel too!!
Love the ponchos, awesome colours and super soft. Great service and fast delivery.
Great review, many thanks!!!
The suns out so it's our kids 2nd year wearing their hooded towels and they're still in awesome condition ready for another summer's thrashing... love them!!
Whoop, whoop, thanks Simone, glad to hear!!
Hi. My grand children are going to love these. Well made great quality. Thanks
Thanks Jackie, much appreciated good Grandma work!!!
Noxen is rated 4.95 based on 150 reviews