Noxen Reviews

of reviewers recommend Noxen
Awesome sunnies šŸ˜Ž Our 7yo is super happy and looking styley.
It's my second order already. Great quality and quick shipping. Thanks
Very good quality items. Small fits 11 yo child. Medium fits 14 yo girl. Large fits tubby old Mummy (size 16-18)! Very happy with purchase, thank you.
Great quality product and a kiwi company . Win win!
Fantastic products at very reasonable pricing, fully satisfied with my Rashie!
Will definitely recommend to others and product has also arrived in a timely manner which is
another bonus.
We found Noxen to have very high quality garments. Very friendly and prompt service.
Outstanding customer service, thanks guys! And I love my towel too!
Easy to order online, super fast delivery and great product. Can't fault these guys. Only difficultly is choosing what to get next. Cheers
Awwwwww, that's so kind. Cheers for the kind words!!!
I love the rashies I bought from Noxen. They are high quality and really affordable. Delivery was quick as well.
Many thanks!!!!
Kids sunnies - Great quality, very speedy delivery and look awesome
Noxen 5 star review on 18th February 2021
Oh now that's cuteness!! Thanks for taking the time to add the photo to the review!!!
Hubby is super stoked with his Noxen black pro hoody! Warm, plenty of room to get changed in & he's never looked so cool in a dress šŸ˜Ž Awesome, friendly & super efficient service and at a great price! Thank you Noxen!!!
"Never looked so cool in a dress", love it!!! Great review, cheers!!!
Just amazing with my hoody I'm able to dress into my swim shorts šŸ©³ no matter where I am, bought my wife and son one absolutely a must
Cheers Carlos!!! Very much appreciated!!!
Well made; a bit on the big size if you are small framed. I took it in with some tucks and good to go.
Thanks Dinah, we appreciate the feedback and the kiwi ingenuity!
Great quality products and good to buy from a local business. I’m loving my pink hooded towel and the pockets and zips are really handy. Like that you can pick up and response times are really fast.
With a review like that, it looks like we nailed it!! Thanks for such a comprehensive review :)
We love our Noxen ponchos and rashies. The quality is fantastic and there is a great range of colours
Noxen 5 star review on 5th February 2021
Those boys look so pumped! We love getting reviews with photos, thanks so much!
Great communication, speedy click n collect option... Great quality rashie. .. My kids want them now we might just have to matchy matchy
Matchy, matchy, that sounds cool! Thanks for the review!!
Very good service, able to pay & collect next day was great. Product was top notch as well.
Thanks very much Mike, cheers!
Great product, smooth ordering/ pick up process.
Thanks Monika, a helpful review!!
Great service from a great business.
Communication top notch.