Oak Furniture Store & Sofas Reviews

+64 9 579 9866

sales@oakfurniturestore.co.nz

531 Great South Road, Penrose, Auckland

Tell us how Oak Furniture Store & Sofas made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Oak Furniture Store & Sofas Reviews | 19th April 2020
Oak Furniture Store & Sofas Reviews | 18th April 2020
Oak Furniture Store & Sofas Reviews | 17th April 2020
Oak Furniture Store & Sofas Reviews | 15th February 2020
Oak Furniture Store & Sofas Reviews | 15th February 2020
Oak Furniture Store & Sofas Reviews | 25th February 2020
Oak Furniture Store & Sofas Reviews | 28th February 2020
More Photos & Videos
Excellent Service and great Furniture. We purchased a complete bedroom suite and a Desk and Chair. Great quality. Guys that delivered and setup very professional. Highly Recommended.

Phil & Lena.
Very good quality. Fast service. Lots of products to choose from.
Great service, great product, 5 stars
A+ Experience Brilliant customer service and friendly staff at Oak Furniture made the whole process of buying beautiful new Oak table a pleasure to buy from this business. Highly recommend to go in store and see for yourself the high quality furniture and in store service thanks
I ordered online and the table was delivered the following day. Great service and very good quality product
Very good quality. Very friendly staff. Fast delivery.
Great product
Good communication and quick delivery
Very happy
Dad is extremely happy with his bed and matching bedside cabinets.
Shane’s service was second to none and with his help we are the new owners of a French rustic display cabinet.
Highly recommend. We will be back for a coffee table.
Thanks guys!
We had a great experience at the store in Link Drive. There was a great selection and the staff were knowledgeable. Delivery process was smooth and conducted as stated. We are very satisfied with the products in our home.
Good price and friendly customer service!
very good quality with the reasonable price and very friendly staff. Highly recommend
I have bought some products from the oak furniture store with lower price and high quality. The customer service is brilliant with patience, the range recommendation. Very delightful and contented shopping experience. I am highly recommend the oak furniture.
I like the oak furniture has so many ranges to choose from. Very reasonable price with high quality. Great service and delivery! High recommend! Thank you
Brilliant service at showroom and delivery. Excellent quality and finish. Im already looking at my next addition as soon as the world gets back to "normal".
Ordered on line. Good customer service with phone call to check order correct & confirm delivery details. Delivery process went well. All 3 staff I dealt with were cheerful and friendly. A delight. The chest of drawers is very solid and good quality too!
where to buy the real solid wood furniture in New Zealand, a good service from the showroom to delivery, it came well packaged. I was advised the day before of the delivery time slot and the courier delivered within the time window and rang prior to delivery. Very satisfied with this company.
Shop staff really helpful and gave me all the time I needed to choose what I wanted. I was kept up to date with what would happen next and the date for delivery. Text messaged one day before to advise delivery time slot then a call on the day one our prior to let me know exact delivery time. Excellent service and really pleased with the Solid hardwood furniture products.
Bought a few pieces of oak furniture over last 2 years and extremely happy with the quality of each item. All bought online but did also visit store to check out first. They are a very good company to deal with, ensuring you are happy with the order placed by following up with a phone call. Cannot fault the company which also includes the delivery men who are pleasant and professional.
My bedside drawers were delivered just before lockdown. They kept me informed prior to delivery as they were able to deliver earlier than initially arranged.
We are very pleased with the quality of the Solid Oak bedroom furniture and the delivery guys were helpful!
Oak Furniture Store & Sofas is rated 4.89 based on 64 reviews