Oak Furniture Store & Sofas Reviews

+64 9 579 9866

sales@oakfurniturestore.co.nz

531 Great South Road, Penrose, Auckland

Tell us how Oak Furniture Store & Sofas made you happy
The china cabinet is gorgeous, it is a quality piece of furniture and quite beautiful. The grain and colour is lovely and the proportions are a delight to the eye. I am delighted with my purchase.
The Seattle coffee table is great & really functional with the 2 drawers to hide away remotes & coasters. My family & friends have been impressed by the quality and looks of it too
Having made several purchases in the past for our residential building projects. we’re yet again so pleased with the quality of our new 3 piece suite. Fully recommend and no doubt will be buying again in the future.
Honestly the service and furniture quality from Oak Furniture Store are amazing. I initially couldn't choose a date less than 6 months for my order to be delivered due to the building process of my new house. So I contacted them via E Mail. They adjusted it and reserved the products I ordered (no problem). My order arrived today and it's so good - great quality. Quick, prompt and very informative. A very happy customer. Delivery was great and the service excellent. Thank you so much.
Great quality furniture comes exceptionally packaged my only gripe is the current delivery time but excellent quality furniture!
Very happy with the service from the sales staff and with the prices. Unhappy with having to wait for six weeks for delivery. But understandable under the current situation!
The staff was very informative and service was friendly. Happy with the delivery service too.
As always excellent furniture made to very high standards that should last for many years to come. The website is easy to navigate to find exactly what you’re looking for. I can’t recommend their furniture highly enough!
We received our buffet table just before Christmas and it looks really solid & lovely in our dining room we were so impressed with the workmanship we now can't wait for our new dining table and chairs to arrive I'm sure Oak Furniture Store will not disappoint us. Thank you so much.
Very satisfied with my furniture, they are really beautiful and true solid, the salesman in the store was very helpful and the delivery was excellent. Very pleased with my experience and will definitely shop again.
I love oak furniture! Great service from this company and love the choose your delivery date. The only thing I think is a bit off you have to pay a delivery charge even though you spent nearly $2000! Never mind we’re looking forward to receiving our new furniture.
We have ordered a chest of drawers for our new house. It was very quick and easy to place the order online and we were happy with the price and quality.
Very good service and very pleased with the drawers
Still very disappointed in dining room chairs made out of lots of short pieces joined together. They do not match the quality of their other furniture. They also don’t match the chair in their brochure. My wife has bruised her leg on the front rail of her chair. No other good quality chairs have this rail. I would like these chairs replaced with better made ones like in the web site
Great product.
I purchased 5 pieces of furniture from the Oak Furniture store and my daughter purchased two. We absolutely love our furniture and will at some stage buy more. We found the staff friendly, knowledgable and very helpful, and our furniture was delivered promptly as promised.
Bought my hutch dresser online and have no problem with it at all , love it
We have purchased two items of furniture from Oak Furniture recently.
Quality of both is excellent, service is great from friendly and efficient staff. Highly recommended.
We have used Oak Furniture store & Sofas in the past and always found them always to be very professional and polite manners. Due to Covid restrictions we did all our research online, and having had dealings in the past, we were confident that the service we would normally be given face to face would apply online. Not disappointed, choice made, paid for and delivery date was given. Would highly recommend it!
Very satisfied with customer service and the quality of the furniture products from Penrose store. We went into the shop and managed to order our sofa although we still have to wait until May. Very pleased with the help received from the staff.
Oak Furniture Store & Sofas is rated 4.92 based on 194 reviews