Oak Furniture Store & Sofas Reviews

+64 9 579 9866

sales@oakfurniturestore.co.nz

531 Great South Road, Penrose, Auckland

Tell us how Oak Furniture Store & Sofas made you happy
Great choices and quality. The store assistant who we saw was friendly and very helpful. Well satisfied with this company. Thanks
Nice furniture with Efficient knowledgeable staffs. Good customer service.
Very impressed with the helpful staff, no pushy sales on-site, but there when we needed help or information about a product.
Good product at a fair price for solid furniture!
We went to the store twice and both times had great customer service. The first time when we were just looking, we had someone ask if we were ok and needed anything and then were left to wander around without constant pushing. Staffs were around for questions at the end and were very friendly and accommodating when we took out our paint and floor samples to check they’d go. We went back to order a set of sofa and some Oak furniture pieces, the experience was so easy to do, again friendly helpful staff. The store was clean and safely spread out. All staffs were wearing masks.
Very wide choices of Solid Oak furniture and sofas in store. Didn’t get followed around the store and hassled by staff but was welcomed over the counter and told to ask if I needed anything. Bought a new sofa and the sales guy was excellent. Really knowledgeable and answered all my questions. Would definitely shop here again. The salesman was called Ray, a lovely man.
A very pleasant shopping experience. The salesman was extremely helpful and polite. It was our first time at Oak Furniture Store & Sofas and we were surprised by the quality and quantity of the product range. The dining table and chairs that we ordered were perfect and delivery in just 4 weeks really exceeded our expectations. We shall definitely be returning.
Mandy was very helpful indeed we managed to get what we needed and very quick delivery. Will buy more from here again!
Very professional, helpful and friendly prepared to go the extra mile to ensure you buy what you want. A pleasure to deal with. Thank you.
I am very satisfied with the overall online service and product quality. Since it is very hard to find well made solid furniture in NZ. I do believe that your business would benefit from expanding your area to out of Auckland.
Ray was incredibly patient and pleasant to me. I needed inside cabinet measurements, as my room that the 2 servers will be in is small in comparison to the amount of stuff I have to store! He was very accommodating to my request for a specific delay of delivery, so he noted my request on the order (I needed to delay the delivery for 3-weeks to 4 or even 5 weeks. He offered me up to 3 months of free storage service. Very happy with the service from Oak Furniture Store & Sofas.
Bought two Prunus wood beds from Oak Furniture Store in Penrose and I am very happy with them. Beautifully made and solid. Excellent service from purchase to delivery. Good experience with this Company!
I was searching for solid wooden furniture, Oak Furniture Store comes up as number one on Google. Ordering online was very easy, The delivery was prompt. I was so happy with the piece, the quality is satisfactory. True to their ads and as described and the experience in all was favorable. I recommend Oak Furniture Store & Sofas to others!
Excellent quality, price, and top customer service with efficient delivery! Would highly recommend this company.
Impeccable service from purchasing to delivery from the Penrose store. The dining table and chairs look fabulous. Highly recommend the Oak Furniture Store. Will look here first when buying furniture again! Purchased on a Saturday and delivered the following Saturday... excellent!
Fabulous!
Great customer service and fast delivery. Thank you Shan and the team :)
Very helpful sales let us take our time and left us to browse and explained any questions we asked we chose a table and chairs and a sideboard now look forward to December when they arrive just a pity it is a long wait for this special year 2020!
Good experience at Oak Furniture Store, very knowledgeable sales team with detailed explanation on how the furniture is made and different types of wood, NZ Pine, Rimu, Kauri, and Oak, we made our decision to proceed an order here! Delivery made the second week after purchase, the delivery service was polite and the furniture are high quality!
Top-class wooden furniture, no comparison with other furniture retails in NZ. Staff service is top class too, an order placed for our new house, highly satisfied all round!
Oak Furniture Store & Sofas is rated 4.93 based on 144 reviews