Ocushield Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ocushield
Read Ocushield Reviews

About Ocushield:

Ocushield offers the #1 medically rated range of screen protectors and blue light blocking glasses.
Ocushield helps you filter out harmful blue light, to protect your eyes, skin, and sleep better!

With a 100-day money-back guarantee and thousands of 5-star ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ reviews across all our platforms, Ocushield is the risk-free path to better eye health and improved wellbeing.

Give Ocushield a try today!

Can't get the "front side" sticker out of the laptop screen, and the double-sided stickers for semi-permanent "sticking" are visible on the screen. Also, one of the corners came out, all this after one day.
Hi Guillermo, I am sorry to hear you're having difficulties with our screen protector. As for the 'front side' film, you should be able to pull it away from the screen and it should slowly come off. The MacBooks have quite a thin bezel at the bottom of the screen so this makes it slightly harder to add the adhesive to it but the other areas allow you to secure it safely. To confirm, our double-sided stickers are for the permanent option and not the semi-permanent one as you mentioned - I will reach out to you personally via email to ensure all is okay. Speak soon. Olivia, Team Ocushield
The shield came with a two-inch crease an inch or two from the direct center, probably from packing. Based on the condition of the package, it looked like something heavy might have been placed on top of it during transport. I'm dealing with it, and the shield seems to be cutting down on the glare.
Hey David, Sorry to hear you're not happy. We've just reached out to you by email and look forward to hearing from you. Olivia, Team Ocushield.
The film was easy to apply to my iPhone 8. Haven’t had it long enough to notice any benefits to my eyes.
Hey Allyson, Thanks so much for your kind words! We hope you start to enjoy the wonderful benefits of our blue light blocking products. Olivia, Team Ocushield
It’s kind of reflecting when I behind a light source
Hey Prasad, Thank you for this review. Our screen protectors are infused with an anti-glare coating for no more reflections to avoid cases like these. If you're ever having troubles during your set-up, feel free to personally message me on olivia@ocushield.com so I can assist you. Happy Friday! Olivia, Team Ocushield
I followed the advice of how to measure but it came and is 10-15mm too small. I’m using it as there are no bigger sizes but not ideal.
Hi Lucy, Sorry to hear you're not happy. We've just reached out to you on email and look forward to hearing from you. Olivia, Team Ocushield.
Not best pleased that whilst taking the blue light filter shield off to get air bubbles out from underneath it cracked at the side, I’ve only had it a few weeks, very disappointed
Hi Caroline, Sorry to hear you're not happy. We've just reached out to you on email and look forward to hearing from you. Olivia, Team Ocushield.
Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
I do like wearing them, and they protect my eyes, just really disappointed in how BIG they are! I look like Simon from Alvin and the Chipmunks! I feel like my customers don't take me seriously on Zoom calls!
The filter seems to be decent at its intended purpose (blocking blue light with added privacy on off-angle viewing). Aside from the delivery being late, the issues I have are with the installation. There are air bubbles that are impossible to remove and the film doesn't seem to adhere very well along the edges. I'm also concerned about glue residue when I remove the film later on. For everything stated above, I give it 3 out 5.
Hey Livath, We’re sorry to hear you are not pleased with our service.  As for the bubbles, we would suggest taking the filter off first, clean the screen and make sure it is dry/no fingerprints are present. Once done, reapply the filter. When you reapply to push out any air to the edge this should limit the effect you see. This should be done periodically as air moisture can get stuck behind the screen. Hope this helps. Olivia, Team Ocushield
The lenses do cut out some of the glare - but the frames are really flimsy - and feel like a £1.00 pair of market glasses. Don't know how long they will alst - I expected better quality for the price.
Hey Colleen, Sorry to hear you're unhappy with your purchase. Do keep us updated on your journey so we can assist you further. Thank you. Olivia, Team Ocushield
Good for filtering the light but they seem to be a bit blurry. I do wear reading glasses but when I compare my vision without the reading glasses my vision is clearer without the Ocushield.
I really like the colour part of the shield which is what their selling point is but they are not cheap and for the price, there should either be 2 per pack or they should have better adhesive and be stronger. There are lots of non-blue light shields that are much tougher. The edges chip very easily. (I've been through about 6 of these in the last 2 years & haven't dropped my phone once...). Just got a new one for my iPhone 13 so fingers crossed.
Hey Julia, Sorry to hear you feel this way! I've kindly reached out to you via emails so we can resolve this matter. Thank you. Olivia, Team Ocushield
Plastic not of good quality.
Hey Anand, Sorry you feel this way! We appreciate your honesty as this helps us improve not only our products but our service for you also. Have a great Thursday! Olivia, Team Ocushield
Not as effective as it stated but does make a difference
I have to guess the quality because I have never recived them, ordered 2 weeks ago
Hey Kristoffer, Sorry to hear you've not yet received your order. If you could kindly email our CS team on customerservice@ocushield.com we'll happily help you locate your order. Thank you. Olivia, Team Ocushield.
It is a quality product. I felt rest for my eyes and I like the way it attached. I do not like the privacy part as I can not view it from an angle. I sent it back and would purchase one if it were offered without the privacy part.
Hey Jasanna, Sorry to hear you're not happy with the privacy filter. Don't forget we also offer pairs of blue light blocking glasses to ensure you're still protected here >> https://www.ocushield.com/products/anti-blue-light-glasses?variant=36073815048351 Olivia, Team Ocushield.
Not sure whether making much of a difference, but will try and use it after 8pm again.
It is cheaper than buying glasses to protect form blue light if you predominantly use 1 device. The screen needs to be carefully fitted, especially if you have an iPad case of phone case. I had a tiny bit in the corner that was out and the screen has shattered in that corner followed by spider web cracks. The product does want it says just read all the instructions. The item arrived swiftly after the order was placed and well packaged.
Hello Gaynor, We appreciate you taking the time out of your day to give us a review. Thank you. Olivia, Team Ocushield.
Good. Making it easier to cut to size & apply without bubbles, would help a lot. If you can.
Hey, We have taken note of your feedback and it is highly appreciated. Olivia, Team Ocushield.
Purchased two for my kids who are doing virtual school this year (K and 2nd grade), which meant lots of screen time and I wanted to protect their eyes as much as possible. Good quality product and easy enough instructions. Only one small bubble at the bottom after installing following the instructions. I wish it was more durable though - my child dropped her iPad and the screen protector cracked top to bottom. It's not un-usable with the crack, just kind of annoying. Too pricey to buy another one at this point, and we'll just deal with the crack the rest of the school year.
Hello, We're proud to hear you're protecting your children's eyes with Ocushield. In terms of the cracked screen, we offer a 100 day warrantee so please get in touch with our team at customerservice@ocushield.com and we will happily send you a replacement. Olivia, Team Ocushield.
Ocushield is rated 4.7 based on 1,263 reviews