Ocushield Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ocushield
Read Ocushield Reviews

About Ocushield:

Ocushield offers the #1 medically rated range of screen protectors and blue light blocking glasses.
Ocushield helps you filter out harmful blue light, to protect your eyes, skin, and sleep better!

With a 100-day money-back guarantee and thousands of 5-star ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ reviews across all our platforms, Ocushield is the risk-free path to better eye health and improved wellbeing.

Give Ocushield a try today!

Definitely works well as both screen and eye protector on my iphone. Quite expensive but I am happy to pay for premium product. Screen protectors are tricky to install perfectly, in my case a little bit of dust that I missed has made the corner by my iphone 12 "notch" not bed down perfectly, if the item was cheaper I would get another and re-install as this does annoy me. To be fair though, my fault not the product. The loss of one star is just for the cost being a bit too high really.
Cute and functional!
Hello! It's just what the doctor prescribed! Hope you enjoy more of our Ocushield products in the near future. -Team Ocushield
This is my 2nd ocushield I use only iPhone. I definitely noticed an improvement in sleep quality initially. However being a bit clumsy 🙈I’ve already managed to crack the screen again. Disappointed tbh, wish it was crackproof!
Hi Fiona, I am sorry to hear your screen is already damaged but fear not I've got your back! I've just sent you a personal email to get this sorted for you as I can see you only made your purchase on August 23 so you're way within our 100-day policy. Hope to hear from you soon. Olivia, Team Ocushield
Don’t see much of a difference yet, maybe it will take a little longer
I found this tricky to apply.
Hi Ann, we really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. You can refer to our installation guide for an easy problem free installation. Thanks Stuti- Team Ocushield
The glasses are great - light and comfortable. I’m still trying to decide if they’re worth the price tag, and they don’t seem any sturdier than the last $12 pair of blue light glasses I purchased on Amazon. I purchased these because they’re supposed to block “the most” blue light of which I feel that there’s no way of knowing!
The glass cover definitely helps with eyestrain. Unfortunately, on the iPhone 13 mini model, it also covers the speaker on the top of the screen, so it does muffle calls. I thought it was just an issue with mine, as the picture shows the cutout leaving room for the ear speaker, so I wrote to them for a replacement. They were super friendly and helpful in shipping out another, but it had the same issue, so I think that's just a design flaw. The screen is really nicely made and is very easy to apply, and if not for the speaker issue, it would be perfect! If you don't make many phone calls or if you use headphones when you do, it wouldn't be a problem.
Hi Katherine, We appreciate your honest feedback! I am sorry to hear you were having trouble with the screen protector features but I am pleased to hear the team tried their best to get a replacement to you. However, as your calls are still affected - we'd like to offer you a 50% refund so I'll be reaching out to you as we speak to sort the matter out accordingly. Speak soon. Olivia, Team Ocushield
It would had been a rating of five stars, but when I called for advice… the operator took my information regarding my inquiry with the promise that someone would call me with an answer. That never occurred, no one bother calling back to help me. After some due diligence of my own, I figured all I needed.
Hi there, we're sorry to know that the phone support team didn't call back. We have fallen short on your expectations and our own service levels. I have escalated your concern to our team. Please accept our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience and for the lack of communication from our end. Thanks Stuti- Team Ocushield.
Always a sound product, easy to install and leaves a gentle blue hue to the screen
Hi Alan, Thanks for the glowing review! Our screen protectors do have a purple/blue tinge as it absorbs the blue light from their surroundings. You know, for keeping it cool! Cheers! - Team Ocushield
Great screen protector, I find it helps with good sleep patterns.
Hey there Susannah! Thank you so much for your review! :) We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying your screen protector. Team Ocushield
I'm very satisfied with my Ocushield. I believe that it has helped with my sleep but it's early days yet.
Hey Judy, Thank you for your 4-star review. I assume the last star is because it's early days but do keep us updated on your journey so we can get that to a 5-star review. Olivia, Team Ocushield
Seems great quality. Can’t say I’m sleeping any better. Fit nicely over my I pad and phone. I wonder if it does help! So far I see no change but don’t regret purchase.
I have not had this long so still considering my thoughts on it. My first issue was application, the blurb says no problems with bubbles. I spent a lot of time preparing for the application of this ti be sure I did it to the best I could, watched the videos several times and read the information with teh pack a few times. My iPad was brand new and I followed instructions to the letter . I was dismayed to see 5 immediate big splodges where the protector had not adhered smoothly and there appeared to be air or something underneath. With no instructions as to how to manage this, becaus according to the information thai wouldn’t be a problem. I started to frantically try and rub the bubbles to the edges . This was successful in all but one case. Again no helpful hints as to how to manage this. . I had to continue to work and rub for a long time time try and and work the bumbles out of teh screen but was concerned it would not work. After much time and sore thumbs I did eventually mange to get the bubbles out. You can tell there is a bluish shade to the screen which I am still getting used to so not yet sure how that will feel in the longer term.
i absolutely love them but the frame can be worked on a little bit.
I have severe dry eyes from Sjogren’s disease. I was using every eye drop made, including very expensive prescriptions. Since I have installed Ocushield on my I-Pad, I rarely ever need drops of any kind! It did exactly what I needed it to do, & I would recommend it to anyone with eye issues.
Hey, Thank you for your feedback. As a dry eye sufferer, you must know the importance of finding the right resolution for yourself and I am ecstatic to hear that we were able to help. Say goodbye to your endless eye drop attempts and hello to more of a comfortable method. Because you were so impressed, I just wanted to let you know that you can earn $10 or £10 when you refer us to your family or friends. All you have to do is sign up to our referral club here and start sharing the link to earn money as your friends buy from Ocushield! https://www.ocushield.com/pages/refer Olivia, Team Ocushield
Think this makes a difference. But very expensive
Great product and quick delivery. Far too many emails from Dhruvin though. This isn't the kind of product you'll buy regularly so why do we need daily emails?
Hey Colin, Thank you for your review. We're always here to support our customers so we like to be able to feel like we've given you as much help and information as possible about what you're buying. I am happy to hear however that you're pleased with both the product and delivery time frame. Wishing you all the best, Olivia, Team Ocushield
My eyes feel a lot better.
Hey, Thanks so much for this lovely review, we're really glad to hear it's making a difference! Because you were so impressed, I just wanted to let you know that you can earn $10 or £10 when you refer us to your family or friends. All you have to do is sign up to our referral club here and start sharing the link to earn money as your friends buy from Ocushield! https://www.ocushield.com/pages/refer Olivia, Team Ocushield
I do really like the product, but the instructions to apply the mac shield could have been better and it means you can see the sticky tabs. I also feel that I would be hesitant to recommend it to a friend because of the price point.
Hi, Amrita Thanks so much for your kind words! We're really pleased to hear it. Olivia, Team Ocushield.
Feels and looks nice. I might of noticed a difference in terms of screen comfort. Over priced really for what it is or could provide a spare for the cost.
Hi, Thanks so much for your thoughts! We're really pleased to hear you like both the look and the difference. Olivia, Team Ocushield.
Ocushield is rated 4.7 based on 1,263 reviews