Ocushield Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ocushield
Read Ocushield Reviews

About Ocushield:

Ocushield offers the #1 medically rated range of screen protectors and blue light blocking glasses.
Ocushield helps you filter out harmful blue light, to protect your eyes, skin, and sleep better!

With a 100-day money-back guarantee and thousands of 5-star ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ reviews across all our platforms, Ocushield is the risk-free path to better eye health and improved wellbeing.

Give Ocushield a try today!

Great company, very easy to work with, very quick delivery too and great products !
The product itself is great and the customer service is good, however, it is not environmentally friendly and the amount of plastic packaging waste is more than I would like. It would be wonderful to see Ocushield use biodegradable "plastic" packaging or offer recycling through partner programs, such as with Terracycle.
Hey Jennifer, thank you so much for the kind words and being an Ocushield customer. We strive to do our best to not only protect our customers but also protect our environment the same. We always take our customers feedback seriously and try our best to change and grow as they do. We will definitely look into this and see where we can cut waste while delivering a great product. Thank you again, Paul Team Ocushield
have it on my phone, ipad and 3 screens
Seems good we have 2. Nice design
Thank you so much for your review! Paul Team Ocushield
The laptop shield provides good screen coverage and I like the matte finish. It blocks views from the side which is a negative for me when I use it for online exercise classes. The ipad finish is very shiny and picks up and reflects lights that are behind me, which is annoying. My eyes still seem tired with these shields, so it's hard to say how well they are working.
Thank you so much for your review! Paul Team Ocushield
Love both my laptop screen and the weighted eye mask. Both made my eyes feel more refreshed and protected.
Wonderful to hear! Thank you for your feedback! :) Paul-Team Ocushield
I've been increasingly worried about my screen time (3+ hours a day according to Apple), I learnt about the EMF dangers and was looking for a solution as I suffer from headaches when using my device for too long aka longer than 30 minutes. This is really simple and works at stopping any symptoms - very happy
I bought the blue light blocking glasses which are extremely comfortable and well made and the screen shield for my iPad. Sadly l dropped the screen prior to fitting and it cracked. It's on the I pad however and doesn't seem to be too badly damaged.
Hey Dinah, reach out to me at paul@ocushield.com and I will happily assist you in sending a new one out. Paul-Team Ocushield
Excellent product with a well-thought-out process for installation. I have only had it in use for a week, but loving it so far.
Please keep us in the loop on how it's working out! Thank you so much for your feedback! :) Paul-Team Ocushield
I received excellent service and products from Ocushield and have been happy to recommend the company to friends
Thank you so much. It is a pleasure serving you! :) Paul-Team Ocushield
The glass is purple when the phone is off, and when I installed the screen protector there were some bubbles underneath, also the screen protector is already peeling at the edges, but overall very good quality
Reach out to me at paul@ocushield.com and we can help with all of this. Happy to assist you! :) Paul-Team Ocushield
Absolutely must have for people who use a lot their devices. I felt the difference on a day one: better eyes, more productive , better night sleep
Wow, couldn't ask for more! Thank you so much for your review. :) Paul-Team Ocushield
The Ocushields seem effective and my eyes do not get so tired so quickly using the shield on my computer. They could emboss or print the letter F for front on the front of the shield, in case it is removed from the screen. This would help when replacing it.
Thank you so much for the feedback. We are always looking for new ways to help our customers and I'll let the team know! Paul-Team Ocushield
Great product and looks nice.
Thank you so much for your review! Paul-Team Ocushield
On time delivery. Create quality product. First time I received blue light blocking glasses with a solid, well made case. Very happy with the glasses, helped massively with my migraines and eye strain when working daily from home. Very lightweight & comfortable to wear. I often forget I have them on.
We love this! thank you so much for letting us know! :) Paul-Team Ocushield
Lightweight, beautiful
We appreciate you being an Ocushield customer! :) Paul-Team Ocushield
I have used a weighted eye mask for a couple of years now. It was time to replace the one I was using and through my online search, I came across Ocushield. I love this eye mask more than the one before! I appreciate that it can be washed easily and adjusted for size, unlike my last masks. Would highly recommend this product!
I bought these as a present for my adult son. He is very pleased with them, so I may order for myself and friends 👍
Hey Anne, thank you so much for the kind review! Let us know if you need any help with the new order! :)
Very impressed with the actual relief my eyes have felt a week after changing to an ocushield blue light filter screen protector. Incredibly easy installation with the provided packaging is a template you set your phone in after being cleaned that installs the screen protector perfectly on your phone screen
We appreciate your feedback and are so glad you are seeing the benefits that so many see. Thank you so much for your post. :)
Such awesome products; super easy to apply, with amazing results
Woot woot! This right here means we are doing our job! Thank you so much for your kind review. :)
Great product ! Would recommend
Thank you Rehab, can't do it without you guys! :)
Ocushield is rated 4.7 based on 1,378 reviews