Noah Reviews

of reviewers recommend Noah
Read Noah Reviews
As a shy person, i found it very convenient for me. The process is so simple and smooth. Im confident of the discreteness and professional handling of doctor and staff. Thanks Noah!
Noah provided a safe environment for me to seek assistance in addressing my ED problem without compromising on confidentiality. The prompt service and brief online consultation with the doctor gave me assurance that this isa professional and legitimate medical platform. Well done!
The process of obtaining the meds is a little lengthy during the questionaire but once it's done, everything is very fuss free and quick. I appreciate having a male doctor attend to my virtual meeting regarding my ED. I am a new convert.
I am pleased very pleased, the doctor was nice, the service was fast. I have no issues with your services
Noah's service is perfect: from learning about the issues they tackle to their solutions, everything is explained really simply. I especially appreciate the fact that they guide you throughout the whole process. Not only that, the prices are some of the cheapest I've identified in Singapore, so it's great as a young guy to be able to afford these treatments. I definitely recommend Noah.
Great service and the response was fast. The consultation was done by a certify doctor and followed by fast describe courier services
Easy, fast and professional!
Super fast delivery, good customer service
Doctor video consultation even on a weekend , so convenient.

Medicine is reasonably priced
Thank you for the discreet, efficient and effective services provided.
excellent work flow and system! and products were delivered promptly the next day. saves me an embarrassing trip to the doctor's office.
Thanks for the medication ED and its really helpful. Next I want to have PE if you could arrange for me.Thank you.
From the start to the end, the service was conducted very efficiently and professionally. I must say the SOP is excellent.
A teams of highly professional and very discreet in their service...highly recommended.
A fuss-free experience. Highly recommended.
Excellent process. EVERYTHING they advertised became reality, including the timing for the delivery of my RX's. I can't say enough good things about Noah.
One of the most efficient service available right now. Like they advertised, no bs and absolute discreetness.
The doctor and the service provider are friendly and knowledgeable, although I didn't get the treatment from them
Highly effective, hassle-free and no frills process. Very prompt and helpful service too!
Very friendly staff, very responsive, polite and fantastic follow up on any queries.
Noah is rated 4.62 based on 141 reviews