Off The Record Reviews

of reviewers recommend Off The Record
Read Off The Record Reviews

About Off The Record:

Got a speeding or traffic ticket? Off the Record lets you fight it in under a minute. Top lawyers. Flat fee. Super easy. We have a 97% success rate, and a full money back guarantee. If we don't win your case, you get a full refund in most areas.

With Off the Record (OTR) there's no need to mail in your ticket, no need to show up in court with most areas, and no need to meet in person with your lawyer. Your lawyer takes care of all the paper work and all the details.

How it works?

1) Snap a photo of your ticket
2) Answer a few simple questions
3) Off the Record matches you with the traffic attorney most likely to win your case

Once that's done, you'll be able to message your lawyer right from the app. And your lawyer will send you real time updates to keep you informed every step of the way.

Why choose Off the Record?

— Best value —

Legal fees to fight a traffic ticket vary greatly. At OTR, our lawyers charge a low flat fee with no hidden costs.

— Smart Match —

This is our magic ingredient. We don’t just match you with any random attorney. Our proprietary Smart Match approach analyzes past data and trends to match you with the traffic attorney most likely to win your case.

— Experienced —

We work only with the most successful, highly rated traffic attorneys in each city.

Thinking of not fighting that ticket?

On average, after your first speeding ticket, insurance premiums increase by $300 per year, for the next three years. That's $900 over the next three years. Contesting your ticket is the financially responsible thing to do! And since OTR gives you a full refund if your case is lost, you have nothing to lose.

Don't let a simple mistake tarnish your driving record and cost you hundreds in increased insurance premiums. Always fight your ticket!

844-687-2946

hello@offtherecord.com

Off The Record 5 star review on 30th November 2020
Stephen Friedenthal
Off The Record 5 star review on 14th October 2020
Off The Record 5 star review on 20th August 2020
Eyvar Vazquez
I think the service was not that great. Onyl benefit was reducing the points that i did not have any othe choice. I was hoping any lawyer would be better defend me. I could have gone to court and probably gotten the same deal. Lawyer cost me extra. I would have been ok with a little higher fine and no point -- a different violation.
(Hopewell Junction, NY) - Posted 3 months ago
Not really satisfied with the service. They boast about getting tickets dismissed and have loopholes about not getting money back when your ticket is lowered to a “non-moving violation”. I could have done that myself by showing up in court. It doesn’t seem they truly attempted to have the ticket dismissed.
(Pullman, WA) - Posted 5 months ago
Not happy with the outcome of case. Attorney could have done better.
(Jasper, GA) - Posted 7 months ago
My speeding ticket more than doubled when including the lawyer fees...but I guess it's now a parking ticket and won't be going on my record. Can't say I'll recommend this service again due to not being told something like this would happen.
(Normandy, MO) - Posted 8 months ago