Off The Record Reviews

of reviewers recommend Off The Record
Read Off The Record Reviews

About Off The Record:

Got a speeding or traffic ticket? Off the Record lets you fight it in under a minute. Top lawyers. Flat fee. Super easy. We have a 97% success rate, and a full money back guarantee. If we don't win your case, you get a full refund in most areas.

With Off the Record (OTR) there's no need to mail in your ticket, no need to show up in court with most areas, and no need to meet in person with your lawyer. Your lawyer takes care of all the paper work and all the details.

How it works?

1) Snap a photo of your ticket
2) Answer a few simple questions
3) Off the Record matches you with the traffic attorney most likely to win your case

Once that's done, you'll be able to message your lawyer right from the app. And your lawyer will send you real time updates to keep you informed every step of the way.

Why choose Off the Record?

— Best value —

Legal fees to fight a traffic ticket vary greatly. At OTR, our lawyers charge a low flat fee with no hidden costs.

— Smart Match —

This is our magic ingredient. We don’t just match you with any random attorney. Our proprietary Smart Match approach analyzes past data and trends to match you with the traffic attorney most likely to win your case.

— Experienced —

We work only with the most successful, highly rated traffic attorneys in each city.

Thinking of not fighting that ticket?

On average, after your first speeding ticket, insurance premiums increase by $300 per year, for the next three years. That's $900 over the next three years. Contesting your ticket is the financially responsible thing to do! And since OTR gives you a full refund if your case is lost, you have nothing to lose.

Don't let a simple mistake tarnish your driving record and cost you hundreds in increased insurance premiums. Always fight your ticket!

844-687-2946

hello@offtherecord.com

Off The Record 5 star review on 21st December 2020
Off The Record 5 star review on 30th November 2020
Stephen Friedenthal
Off The Record 5 star review on 14th October 2020
Off The Record 5 star review on 20th August 2020
Eyvar Vazquez
They paired me with great attorney. Kept me updated on progress and ultimately succeeded. I’ve referred two friends here, and I’d use again, even though I’m a licensed attorney myself! Let the experts handle for their specialty.
(Fontana, CA) - Posted 1 year ago
Absolutely simple and awesome results! Will definitely use again 8f situation arises.
(Hempstead, NY) - Posted 10 hours ago
I’ve used this site for multiple tickets and am very pleased with the results. No more increases in insurance. Yay!
(Burien, WA) - Posted 19 hours ago
It was a great experience I got a ticket on the i95 one time and I didn’t know what to do with the ticket , offtherecord really works anyone that has an issue with traffic violations get in contact with then they will help you and find an attorney that will help you and make sure your driving record doesn’t get affected by any penalties or points definitely recommend.
(Absecon, NJ) - Posted 21 hours ago
I am very thankful to the lawers who have done a great job in dismissing my traffic ticket. I was able to escape unnecessary stress and saved my time and money.
(Glendale, CA) - Posted 1 day ago
Everything was seamless. My lawyer was available when I needed her. Communication was clear. Customer service was available during the holiday season when my lawyers office was closed. I would recommend 100%.
(Atlanta, GA) - Posted 1 day ago
Thank you for such a hassle free process and getting my ticket dismissed.
(Okanogan, WA) - Posted 2 days ago
Easy communication with the attorney they matched me with after a road trip home speeding ticket. He got the ticket reduced to a no points / no moving violation infraction, which is better than I could have done for sure. Well worth the money, and took no time or energy on my part.
(Mojave, CA) - Posted 2 days ago
Very good service and I will recommend to all my friends 5 *****
(Valley Stream, NY) - Posted 2 days ago
Great experience using this awesome company! The app makes it so easy to communicate and get updates from your lawyer. My lawyer only needed general basic info and took care of the rest of the case from there, ending with a dismissed judgment. I have recommended this service to many of my family and friends.
(Fullerton, CA) - Posted 2 days ago
Usually I used an attorney elsewhere but because he wasn't able to represent me at the specific location. I had seen this out there, slightly less in cost but almost 100% guarantee? Gave it a shot, got a great attorney who contacted me immediately, had a plan and really kept me in the loop and informed always! She handled business! Totally would go this route again for sure!
(Elma, WA) - Posted 2 days ago
I had a good experience with this company. They helped me beat my ticket that won't affect my insurance rate. Thanks to you guys.
(Hamburg, NY) - Posted 2 days ago
Definitely satisfied with your service and always communicated with me about my case. I recommend everyone to hire your guys 💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯
(Mojave, CA) - Posted 2 days ago
Professional and timely on handling business/court dealings with a great outcome. Highly recommend them for any of your legal matters.
(Cicero, NY) - Posted 2 days ago
Off the record was great they help me with my speeding ticket.
(New York, NY) - Posted 2 days ago
I can’t thank off the record enough I am very pleased with the results I got thanks again.

Sincerely
William Holmes
(Pooler, GA) - Posted 2 days ago
You guys have been great. Very professional. Thank you for all your help. Lucky to have you guys around
(Bronx, NY) - Posted 2 days ago
Glad I found it. Super helpful lawyer, great communication and very positive outcome. Highly recommended!!
(Darien, GA) - Posted 2 days ago
Was satisfied with the outcome, another ticket would of increased my insurance. Ticket was dropped down and not on my driving record, the court cost was worth it. Thanks again.
(Chehalis, WA) - Posted 4 days ago
I was a bit nervous at first, given the up-front pricing, but they successfully fought my ticket. Very glad to have signed up for Off The Record. The software is also very easy to use, and provides a direct communication link with the lawyer's office without any hassle.
(Marina, CA) - Posted 6 days ago
Simple and straight forward process. No hidden fees, local lawyer contacted me very quickly.
(Lee's Summit, MO) - Posted 1 week ago