Off The Record Reviews

of reviewers recommend Off The Record
Read Off The Record Reviews

About Off The Record:

Got a speeding or traffic ticket? Off the Record lets you fight it in under a minute. Top lawyers. Flat fee. Super easy. We have a 97% success rate, and a full money back guarantee. If we don't win your case, you get a full refund in most areas.

With Off the Record (OTR) there's no need to mail in your ticket, no need to show up in court with most areas, and no need to meet in person with your lawyer. Your lawyer takes care of all the paper work and all the details.

How it works?

1) Snap a photo of your ticket
2) Answer a few simple questions
3) Off the Record matches you with the traffic attorney most likely to win your case

Once that's done, you'll be able to message your lawyer right from the app. And your lawyer will send you real time updates to keep you informed every step of the way.

Why choose Off the Record?

— Best value —

Legal fees to fight a traffic ticket vary greatly. At OTR, our lawyers charge a low flat fee with no hidden costs.

— Smart Match —

This is our magic ingredient. We don’t just match you with any random attorney. Our proprietary Smart Match approach analyzes past data and trends to match you with the traffic attorney most likely to win your case.

— Experienced —

We work only with the most successful, highly rated traffic attorneys in each city.

Thinking of not fighting that ticket?

On average, after your first speeding ticket, insurance premiums increase by $300 per year, for the next three years. That's $900 over the next three years. Contesting your ticket is the financially responsible thing to do! And since OTR gives you a full refund if your case is lost, you have nothing to lose.

Don't let a simple mistake tarnish your driving record and cost you hundreds in increased insurance premiums. Always fight your ticket!

844-687-2946

hello@offtherecord.com

They paired me with great attorney. Kept me updated on progress and ultimately succeeded. I’ve referred two friends here, and I’d use again, even though I’m a licensed attorney myself! Let the experts handle for their specialty.
(Fontana, CA) - Posted 1 year ago
Their service is quick, efficient and not costly. I’m very pleased and happy with the outcome of my speeding ticket.
I definitely recommend “off the record”.
(North Hudson, NY) - Posted 2 hours ago
My lawyer was successful in having my hands free violation dropped. I appreciated her consistent and timely communication throughout the process. Thank you!
(Dunwoody, GA) - Posted 6 hours ago
Easy and convenient way of contact intergrated into website. Completely dismissed my speeding ticket.
(Tacoma, WA) - Posted 7 hours ago
It was easy working with a lawyer from Off the Record, he made all steps clear in his communication. We were able to resolve everything within 2 months, and the ticket did not go on my record.
(Durhamville, NY) - Posted 7 hours ago
The best! Highly recommend using this service. OTR was able to get my red light ticked dismissed!
(Placerville, CA) - Posted 7 hours ago
Got my 96 in a 65 dismissed no points, no fine. I couldn’t believe it, my lawyer did an amazing job.
(Great Barrington, MA) - Posted 19 hours ago
Absolutely legit! This is my second time using this app and it’s so reliable.
(Smyrna, GA) - Posted 1 day ago
Thank You very much all , with in short time period, I got dismissed my summon. Really good service from the lawyer. Highly recommended for all driver.
(Wayland, NY) - Posted 1 day ago
Dismissed, no responsibility. This speeding ticket would have ruined my career as a professional driver. I thankfully choose OfftheRecord to reptest me and Boom like that it's gone! Couldn't be happier. I would recommend everybody to use Offtherecord to fight your tickets. Money well spent.
(Stoughton, MA) - Posted 1 day ago
I was hesitant to try this service on my out of state citation, but they partnered me with a local attorney who handled all of the details and advocated for me in court with a favorable outcome.
(Keene, NY) - Posted 2 days ago
Responded in a timely manner. Couldn't thank my attorney enough for handling my situation! Thank you
(Redding, CA) - Posted 3 days ago
Great communication and they got my ticket totally dismissed! Will definitely use OTR again if I get into a similar situation again!
(South San Francisco, CA) - Posted 3 days ago
100% Great job. Excellent service.
(Prosser, WA) - Posted 3 days ago
Thank you the ticket will not go on my driving record and will not impact my insurance premiums. Super
(Snellville, GA) - Posted 3 days ago
I had a very professional experience with this organization
My ticket was reduced.
I truly recommend “off the record “
(Riverhead, NY) - Posted 3 days ago
I was very happy to have my ticket dismissed
(South Bend, WA) - Posted 3 days ago
They were able to get my ticket lowered to. A non moving violation and I never even had to go to court.
(Auburn, WA) - Posted 3 days ago
My case went as smoothly as could be expected. From $198 fine and speeding charge, to $68 and a parking fine. Thanks for the help.
(Henderson, NV) - Posted 3 days ago
They were able to reduce a 6 point violation to a 0 point violation. Amazing!
(Valhalla, NY) - Posted 3 days ago
Super easy all I had to do was wait to hear back and my speeding ticket was dismissed! Definitely worth it or else I would’ve had to pay almost $400 and my insurance would have increased! So glad I found this website!
(Beverly Hills, CA) - Posted 6 days ago