Off The Record Reviews

of reviewers recommend Off The Record
Read Off The Record Reviews

About Off The Record:

Got a speeding or traffic ticket? Off the Record lets you fight it in under a minute. Top lawyers. Flat fee. Super easy. We have a 97% success rate, and a full money back guarantee. If we don't win your case, you get a full refund in most areas.

With Off the Record (OTR) there's no need to mail in your ticket, no need to show up in court with most areas, and no need to meet in person with your lawyer. Your lawyer takes care of all the paper work and all the details.

How it works?

1) Snap a photo of your ticket
2) Answer a few simple questions
3) Off the Record matches you with the traffic attorney most likely to win your case

Once that's done, you'll be able to message your lawyer right from the app. And your lawyer will send you real time updates to keep you informed every step of the way.

Why choose Off the Record?

— Best value —

Legal fees to fight a traffic ticket vary greatly. At OTR, our lawyers charge a low flat fee with no hidden costs.

— Smart Match —

This is our magic ingredient. We don’t just match you with any random attorney. Our proprietary Smart Match approach analyzes past data and trends to match you with the traffic attorney most likely to win your case.

— Experienced —

We work only with the most successful, highly rated traffic attorneys in each city.

Thinking of not fighting that ticket?

On average, after your first speeding ticket, insurance premiums increase by $300 per year, for the next three years. That's $900 over the next three years. Contesting your ticket is the financially responsible thing to do! And since OTR gives you a full refund if your case is lost, you have nothing to lose.

Don't let a simple mistake tarnish your driving record and cost you hundreds in increased insurance premiums. Always fight your ticket!

844-687-2946

hello@offtherecord.com

They paired me with great attorney. Kept me updated on progress and ultimately succeeded. I’ve referred two friends here, and I’d use again, even though I’m a licensed attorney myself! Let the experts handle for their specialty.
(Fontana, CA) - Posted 7 months ago
The key thing is that it is almost effortless tool to fight your traffic ticket. It is definitely worth to consider Off The Record as an option.
(Santa Clara, CA) - Posted 2 days ago
Great company, fast and easy. Resolved my speeding ticket and didn't charge extra to find the lawyer. I did everything on line only.
(Colville, WA) - Posted 3 days ago
I was very pleased with Off the Record, for the simple fact that they got my speeding ticket dismissed with minimal effort or involvement on my part. I would definitely use them again and recommend them to others.
(Long Beach, CA) - Posted 3 days ago
It is an excellent app and user-friendly allowing driver to fight off their tickets in the most convenient manner.
(Colfax, WA) - Posted 3 days ago
Very happy with this law firm. Anyone who has tickets should use them. We are very happy with our results. We now have no ticket on our record.
(Burien, WA) - Posted 4 days ago
Off The Record has helped me twice with a speeding ticket and both times you have literally kept it off my record. The second one I wasn’t quite sure you could keep it off the record, because I already had a referral and he was not quite sure if he could keep it off my record and save my referral. He found a way! I am so great full Because I could not afford my insurance rates going up. I have referred many people to u because don’t we all Pay high insurance rates. So thank u U saved my life!
(Lakewood, WA) - Posted 4 days ago
I got a 2-point ticket reduced to a 0-point violation. Which means the ticket will not go on my driving record and will not impact my insurance premiums. My attorney was awesome she communicated with me at every turn and keep me abreast with issues as they arise.
(Senoia, GA) - Posted 5 days ago
Attorney was very helpful. Luckily ticket was out of state and I won't get points to my driving record. Definitely recommend for state of NJ and NY. NYC will be tough because no plea deals. Also no refunds for NJ and NY.
(Secaucus, NJ) - Posted 6 days ago
Awesome experience. They fought my case and won. I don’t have to pay fine and no points on my record . Thanks a lot !
(Santa Clara, CA) - Posted 6 days ago
Very good service
(Bronx, NY) - Posted 6 days ago
Took care of everything. Easy, fast, simple!
(Vista, CA) - Posted 1 week ago
Response of Jack has been great. He kept me posted of all the development of the case and also provided me details of the process. I would definitely get back to him if needed in future
(Port Townsend, WA) - Posted 1 week ago
You are the BEST! Thank You!
(Los Angeles, CA) - Posted 1 week ago
This is the second time I've used "Off the record" and I couldn't be more pleased! Two dismissals. No reducing the fines, no reducing the offense, both dismissals. Of course that's never guaranteed, but it's two for two so far. I couldn't find someone to represent me the first time in my area and then found O.T.R.. The same brilliant attorney excepted both my infractions and won. Would I recommend O.T.R., absolutely I would. Thank you O.T.R. for making it simple, almost to simple and a huge thank you to the attorney that represented me.....
(Shelton, WA) - Posted 1 week ago
Case was handled promptly and was completely dismissed.
(Palatka, FL) - Posted 1 week ago
so thankful to have my ticket dismissed!
(Tacoma, WA) - Posted 1 week ago
I had 4 points were reduced to zero I only got parking ticket.
(Highland Mills, NY) - Posted 1 week ago
My speeding ticket more than doubled when including the lawyer fees...but I guess it's now a parking ticket and won't be going on my record. Can't say I'll recommend this service again due to not being told something like this would happen.
(Normandy, MO) - Posted 1 week ago
Reduced the speeding ticket to a non-moving violation
(Tully, NY) - Posted 1 week ago
Easy and it worked i saved money too
(Fairfield, CA) - Posted 1 week ago