Off The Record Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Off The Record

About Off The Record: Got a speeding or traffic ticket? Off the Record lets you fight it in under a minute. Top lawyers. Flat fee. Super easy. We have a 97% success rate, and a full money back guarantee. If we don't win your case, you get a full refund in most areas.

With Off the Record (OTR) there's no need to mail in your ticket, no need to show up in court with most areas, and no need to meet in person with your lawyer. Your lawyer takes care of all the paper work and all the details.

How it works?

1) Snap a photo of your ticket
2) Answer a few simple questions
3) Off the Record matches you with the traffic attorney most likely to win your case

Once that's done, you'll be able to message your lawyer right from the app. And your lawyer will send you real time updates to keep you informed every step of the way.

Why choose Off the Record?

— Best value —

Legal fees to fight a traffic ticket vary greatly. At OTR, our lawyers charge a low flat fee with no hidden costs.

— Smart Match —

This is our magic ingredient. We don’t just match you with any random attorney. Our proprietary Smart Match approach analyzes past data and trends to match you with the traffic attorney most likely to win your case.

— Experienced —

We work only with the most successful, highly rated traffic attorneys in each city.

Thinking of not fighting that ticket?

On average, after your first speeding ticket, insurance premiums increase by $300 per year, for the next three years. That's $900 over the next three years. Contesting your ticket is the financially responsible thing to do! And since OTR gives you a full refund if your case is lost, you have nothing to lose.

Don't let a simple mistake tarnish your driving record and cost you hundreds in increased insurance premiums. Always fight your ticket!

844-687-2946

hello@offtherecord.com

Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"They paired me with great attorney. Kept me updated on progress and ultimately succeeded. I’ve referred two friends here, and I’d use again, even though I’m a licensed attorney myself! Let the experts handle for their specialty."
(Fontana, CA) - Posted 2 months ago
"Works great it seemed like I did nothing and ticket went away."
(Vancouver, WA) - Posted 4 days ago
"Ticket dismissed"
(Shoreline, WA) - Posted 6 days ago
"They did a great job. My lawyer was very responsive every time I contacted him. It was easy to request the service."
(New Port Richey, FL) - Posted 1 week ago
"Outcome was easy an even better than expected."
(Port Wentworth, GA) - Posted 1 week ago
"Off the Record made it extremely easy for me to keep a speeding ticket off my record. My ticket was almost equivalent to the fee to use the service. It was either just pay the ticket off and have it go on my record, or pay the same amount, but obtain the possibility of it not going on my record or getting the ticket reduced. Plus, if they failed completely, I get my money back, then just pay the ticket outright. It was a no-brainer. The lawyer who took my case, The Law Office of Jacques LeJeune, was great. I didn't have to take any action other than send them a photo of my ticket. Literally, nothing. I went about life and waited for the result. A few months later, they got the case dismissed in court. Much appreciation to Off the Record and The Law Office of Jacques LeJeune."
(Burien, WA) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"I was very skeptical about this. I was pleasantly surprised by the outcome, and now I don’t have this ticket on my record. I literally had to do nothing but give them the same money I would have paid to the city for the ticket...they did the rest. I hope I never have to use this group again, but if I do, they will be my first call."
(Burien, WA) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Always get your ticket handled and dismissed. Solid communication from the attorney, and timely responses."
(Olympia, WA) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Thank -you Off the Record for winning my speeding ticket and helping me keep my driving record clear and that my insurance will not go up. I was pulled over for supposedly speeding over the limit by 20mph. The officer had used a radar gun but I was in traffic that was routinely passing me. I was upset to say the least and your representation was well worth your fees.Your fees were minimal and I knew that if I loss the case, I would get a refund and would have to pay in more ways than 1. I f was relieved that I did not have to go to court once. I recommend that anyone facing a what I was go to you."
(Simi Valley, CA) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Off The Record was so much help. They were able quickly and easily connect me to an attorney who handled everything, and saved me a 6 hour round trip drive up to where I received my ticket. My attorney was able to reduce my ticket from a possible fine and 3 points on my license to no points and no fines. I highly recommend Off The Record."
(Castleton On Hudson, NY) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Very good good"
(Binghamton, NY) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Great service and worked hard beating my ticket!!"
(Bronx, NY) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi,

We always work our hardest to help with tickets, and I'm glad we were able to get yours dismissed. We'll be here if you need us again!

- OTR Team
"very helpful, I would recommend this to my friends"
(Santa Clarita, CA) - Posted 1 month ago
"The lawyer that worked on my behalf was friendly and responded promptly to any question that I had. He resolved my case in a positive way."
(Suffern, NY) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Edward,

It's great to hear that! We pride ourselves on have communicative and friendly attorneys. We hope you'll think of us if you get a ticket in the future!

- OTR Team
"I’ve used OTR a few times and they are great!!"
(Cornwall, NY) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Kim,

We appreciate your business! We hope you continue to use us in the future if the need arises. Safe driving out there!

- OTR Team
"Completely dismissed, thank you!"
(Olympia, WA) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Clinton,

That is so great to hear! We love it when we are able to get dismissals, and we hope you'll think of us in the future.

- OTR Team
"Ticket was thrown out thanks to off the record!! Lake county"
(Tavares, FL) - Posted 1 month ago
"WOW!! amazing service !! i was clocked going 70 in a 60 on i5 North in renton, i noticed the trooper on the side but by then i was already seeing 70 when i passed. he caught up without lights and passed me, then slowed down to get behind me and turned on his flasher, pulled over gave me a ticket and i noticed he marked my vehicle "SILVER" my vehicle was not that color, so with the clues already lined up i feel like i had a chance to fight, after all officers make mistakes too. so i google "how to beat a speeding ticket" OFF THE RECORD was #1. so did some homework on reviews, found them on facebook and they had a website. there garantee of beating the ticket or your money back is really hard to pass. the process of signing up and submitting the ticket is so effortless. even communicating through the app (or email, Android user) was seamless. needless to say you do minimal work, they represent you, go to the hearing, and speak for you. very very satisfied with the service, even better when you win and get the ticket dismissed! defiantly recommend !!"
(Shoreline, WA) - Posted 1 month ago
"i am very happy with the service and would definitely recommend it. I have used Off The Record multiple times and was satisfied every time."
(Issaquah, WA) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Thu,

We appreciate all the repeat business. We hope you don't get any more speeding tickets, but we will be here if you do.

- OTR Team
"excellent work, was easy to communicate and understand your case as you wanted them to listen. It was a pleasure working with the team. will surely contact them for anything in future."
(The Woodlands, TX) - Posted 1 month ago
"This is my third infraction.. everytime,dismissed..2100$ in savings"
(Seattle, WA) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Wil,

We love to hear about all great savings we've helped with!

Off The Record is rated 4.95 based on 390 reviews