Off The Record Reviews

of reviewers recommend Off The Record
Read Off The Record Reviews

About Off The Record:

Got a speeding or traffic ticket? Off the Record lets you fight it in under a minute. Top lawyers. Flat fee. Super easy. We have a 97% success rate, and a full money back guarantee. If we don't win your case, you get a full refund in most areas.

With Off the Record (OTR) there's no need to mail in your ticket, no need to show up in court with most areas, and no need to meet in person with your lawyer. Your lawyer takes care of all the paper work and all the details.

How it works?

1) Snap a photo of your ticket
2) Answer a few simple questions
3) Off the Record matches you with the traffic attorney most likely to win your case

Once that's done, you'll be able to message your lawyer right from the app. And your lawyer will send you real time updates to keep you informed every step of the way.

Why choose Off the Record?

— Best value —

Legal fees to fight a traffic ticket vary greatly. At OTR, our lawyers charge a low flat fee with no hidden costs.

— Smart Match —

This is our magic ingredient. We don’t just match you with any random attorney. Our proprietary Smart Match approach analyzes past data and trends to match you with the traffic attorney most likely to win your case.

— Experienced —

We work only with the most successful, highly rated traffic attorneys in each city.

Thinking of not fighting that ticket?

On average, after your first speeding ticket, insurance premiums increase by $300 per year, for the next three years. That's $900 over the next three years. Contesting your ticket is the financially responsible thing to do! And since OTR gives you a full refund if your case is lost, you have nothing to lose.

Don't let a simple mistake tarnish your driving record and cost you hundreds in increased insurance premiums. Always fight your ticket!

844-687-2946

hello@offtherecord.com

They paired me with great attorney. Kept me updated on progress and ultimately succeeded. I’ve referred two friends here, and I’d use again, even though I’m a licensed attorney myself! Let the experts handle for their specialty.
(Fontana, CA) - Posted 6 months ago
Great service, never been bothered for any other documents besides what they originally asked.
(Brooklyn, NY) - Posted 7 hours ago
Awesome service!
(Vancouver, WA) - Posted 11 hours ago
Solved my case successfully! Nothing will be documented on my record.
(LaGrange, GA) - Posted 14 hours ago
The best number one on the business I hope I don’t get another ticket anytime soon but if I do I know how will represent me again Off the Record for sure
(Worcester, MA) - Posted 3 days ago
Excellent service I'd very recommend him.
(Hauppauge, NY) - Posted 3 days ago
Quick response. Smooth process. Hassle free. Qualified, quality attorneys. Highly recommended.
(Grantville, GA) - Posted 1 week ago
OffTheRecord....... Remember this name..... A company tou can count on !! You can trust them...... They definitely will help you solve your case.... Like the solved my !!! Thank you OTR !!!
(Seattle, WA) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Prompt, very professional!!
(Hinesville, GA) - Posted 3 weeks ago
I got a fail to yield to pedestrians, i contacted them and my ticket was dismissed.. it was first time with them, and i am happy with the result. I decided to go with them mainly for the refund guaranteed if they dont win the ticket.
(Torrance, CA) - Posted 3 weeks ago
(Torrance, CA) - Posted 3 weeks ago
I had recently got a ticket in the state of New York doing 30 over speed limit. OTR helped me and reduced the ticket to over 5. Saved me a bunch of money on the ticket and a trip back to New York. Hopefully I will stop getting in trouble but if I do, I will give OTR another buzz. Thank you!
(Harrison, NY) - Posted 3 weeks ago
One of the best things that ever did Was to getoff the record App they kept me updated on everything they did. And the attorneys were great Thank you so much
(Flushing, NY) - Posted 3 weeks ago
WOW OFF THE RECORD IS SO AMAZING..Thank you for getting my 80 mph ticket reduced to no points small fine and not to mention..OFF THE RECORD!!! Thanks again guys I’m continue my business right here.
Amazing.. I was thrilled to hear the positive result from the attorney that my case is dismissed as it was an oversite. Thanks
(Albany, NY) - Posted 4 weeks ago
I was extremely satisfied with OTR. Not just because my ticket was dismissed, but by the efficiency of their customer service and communication through out the the entire process. The site was easy to use, and they quickly put me in touch a local attorney, who kept me in the loop from beginning to end. I highly recommend OTR if you wish to challenge a ticket.
(Vista, CA) - Posted 1 month ago
Don't let that ticket get in your way from having a good driving record. I tried fighting tickets on my own between the wage and time and gas and frustration. It's not worth it leave it to the pros they will get done. Very pleased Thank you Off the Record....Matt
(Des Moines, WA) - Posted 1 month ago
good app. lawyer is very professional and patient. my cases were dismissed.
(Worcester, MA) - Posted 1 month ago
Five Stars
(Clay, NY) - Posted 1 month ago
They found me awesome lawyer to fight my speeding over 15 mph ticket and didn't even have to go to court.Off the record is great service.I highly recommend to everyone.I'll contact them again if ever in need.
(Des Moines, WA) - Posted 1 month ago
I was finally be able to get rid of 6 points 😊😊😊... Off the Record save my life. I won’t have to worry about insurance. Very great app and very affordable.
(Washingtonville, NY) - Posted 1 month ago