Off The Record Reviews

of reviewers recommend Off The Record
Read Off The Record Reviews

About Off The Record:

Got a speeding or traffic ticket? Off the Record lets you fight it in under a minute. Top lawyers. Flat fee. Super easy. We have a 97% success rate, and a full money back guarantee. If we don't win your case, you get a full refund in most areas.

With Off the Record (OTR) there's no need to mail in your ticket, no need to show up in court with most areas, and no need to meet in person with your lawyer. Your lawyer takes care of all the paper work and all the details.

How it works?

1) Snap a photo of your ticket
2) Answer a few simple questions
3) Off the Record matches you with the traffic attorney most likely to win your case

Once that's done, you'll be able to message your lawyer right from the app. And your lawyer will send you real time updates to keep you informed every step of the way.

Why choose Off the Record?

— Best value —

Legal fees to fight a traffic ticket vary greatly. At OTR, our lawyers charge a low flat fee with no hidden costs.

— Smart Match —

This is our magic ingredient. We don’t just match you with any random attorney. Our proprietary Smart Match approach analyzes past data and trends to match you with the traffic attorney most likely to win your case.

— Experienced —

We work only with the most successful, highly rated traffic attorneys in each city.

Thinking of not fighting that ticket?

On average, after your first speeding ticket, insurance premiums increase by $300 per year, for the next three years. That's $900 over the next three years. Contesting your ticket is the financially responsible thing to do! And since OTR gives you a full refund if your case is lost, you have nothing to lose.

Don't let a simple mistake tarnish your driving record and cost you hundreds in increased insurance premiums. Always fight your ticket!

844-687-2946

Stephen Friedenthal
Off The Record 5 star review on 14th October 2020
Off The Record 5 star review on 20th August 2020
Eyvar Vazquez
They paired me with great attorney. Kept me updated on progress and ultimately succeeded. I’ve referred two friends here, and I’d use again, even though I’m a licensed attorney myself! Let the experts handle for their specialty.
(Fontana, CA) - Posted 1 year ago
OTR is an excellent resource. I highly recommend them, especially if you are a working professional and don't have time to deal with nonsensical traffic violations.
(San Rafael, CA) - Posted 11 hours ago
I could have gotten the same result without a lawyer.
(Flushing, NY) - Posted 14 hours ago
I’m very pleased with my outcome with OTR offtherecord, super fast results would defiantly recommend.
(Bossier, LA) - Posted 3 days ago
Off the record is amazing and very reliable I got my 4 point ticket reduced to zero points avoiding me higher insurance premiums.Im so thankful to them and fiore the lawyer assigned to my case.Very responsible and explained the process step by step.Thank you so much!
(Garfield, NJ) - Posted 5 days ago
I had an 18-over in a 55 speeding ticket, and OTR got it dropped to double parking, no points. I was amazed. Now I feel invincible.
(Amite, LA) - Posted 5 days ago
Would recommend to use if you dont want to deal with the ticket, theyll take care of it and you dont need to do a thing very convenient and rudes my 4 point ticket to 0 points. Thank you of the record.
(Tampa, FL) - Posted 6 days ago
very useful in handling my ticket
(Santa Cruz, CA) - Posted 6 days ago
Off the Record was cooperative and helped me clear my ticket as fast as they could. They helped me in any way possible and also gave me updates on my ticket and communicated me every detail. They really helped me a lot and I would go to them again if any infractions were to occur again. I would definitely recommend this company to my friends as my own friend did for me. Thank you!
(Issaquah, WA) - Posted 1 week ago
Made life easy. They did everything for me. Would definitely use again!
(Spokane, WA) - Posted 1 week ago
I am very grateful for you excellent work.
Thank you so much.!!
(West Covina, CA) - Posted 1 week ago
Easy, fast, simple saved me forsure an very helpful for getting your first ticket
(Plattsburg, MO) - Posted 1 week ago
Fast and direct contact.
No hassle what so ever and perfect result.
(Johns Creek, GA) - Posted 1 week ago
Thank you for the great service provided. They assign you a lawyer who handles everything in your case. My case is now dismissed and no points were added on my license. Very happy and will always use Off Record for me and my family.
(Abington, PA) - Posted 1 week ago
Really quick to get my case assigned.
(Jacksonville, FL) - Posted 1 week ago
Absolutely amazing
(San Diego, CA) - Posted 1 week ago
As a truck driver of 19 years and a few tickets under my belt I have been trying to do what these guys have done for me automatically without any hesitation or complications. I am grateful to have Off The Record go up and about for me. Thanks y’all from a good old boy
(Truckee, CA) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Efficient, helpful, and inexpensive. You can properly place your trust and faith in this service. They made the whole process professional and surprisingly anxiety-free.
(Savona, NY) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Off the record was the best! I’m so grateful I chose them to represent me in my case. 10/10 would recommend and absolutely use them again if need be. Thank you off the record!
(Ellijay, GA) - Posted 2 weeks ago
OTF helped me successfully resolve my speeding ticket and the lawyer I was assigned was very helpful.
(Orlando, FL) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Off the Record was amazing! They handled my tickets with such professionalism and kept me up-to-date. Will definitely use them again if needed! Chris
(Sacramento, CA) - Posted 2 weeks ago