Off The Record Reviews

of reviewers recommend Off The Record
Read Off The Record Reviews

About Off The Record:

Got a speeding or traffic ticket? Off the Record lets you fight it in under a minute. Top lawyers. Flat fee. Super easy. We have a 97% success rate, and a full money back guarantee. If we don't win your case, you get a full refund in most areas.

With Off the Record (OTR) there's no need to mail in your ticket, no need to show up in court with most areas, and no need to meet in person with your lawyer. Your lawyer takes care of all the paper work and all the details.

How it works?

1) Snap a photo of your ticket
2) Answer a few simple questions
3) Off the Record matches you with the traffic attorney most likely to win your case

Once that's done, you'll be able to message your lawyer right from the app. And your lawyer will send you real time updates to keep you informed every step of the way.

Why choose Off the Record?

— Best value —

Legal fees to fight a traffic ticket vary greatly. At OTR, our lawyers charge a low flat fee with no hidden costs.

— Smart Match —

This is our magic ingredient. We don’t just match you with any random attorney. Our proprietary Smart Match approach analyzes past data and trends to match you with the traffic attorney most likely to win your case.

— Experienced —

We work only with the most successful, highly rated traffic attorneys in each city.

Thinking of not fighting that ticket?

On average, after your first speeding ticket, insurance premiums increase by $300 per year, for the next three years. That's $900 over the next three years. Contesting your ticket is the financially responsible thing to do! And since OTR gives you a full refund if your case is lost, you have nothing to lose.

Don't let a simple mistake tarnish your driving record and cost you hundreds in increased insurance premiums. Always fight your ticket!

844-687-2946

hello@offtherecord.com

They paired me with great attorney. Kept me updated on progress and ultimately succeeded. I’ve referred two friends here, and I’d use again, even though I’m a licensed attorney myself! Let the experts handle for their specialty.
(Fontana, CA) - Posted 10 months ago
They get the job done. Great job guys!
(Chehalis, WA) - Posted 3 days ago
good
works
(Fullerton, CA) - Posted 3 days ago
I received a speeding ticket back in February. I did a google search on how to fight a speeding ticket because I did not want my insurance to increase. I found off the record and all of the great reviews. The amount to hire an attorney through off the record would be cheaper than paying the actual ticket. AND it’s guaranteed to be dismissed!! I thought why not what’s the harm.
My court date was delayed due to COVID, but my attorney was still working on it behind the scenes. Through all the confusion with the courts he still got my case dismissed and I’m one happy camper with no speeding ticket! Thanks off the record!! I’ve recommended you to everyone I know! Can a I get a coupon code now?! 😂
(Des Moines, WA) - Posted 3 days ago
Got it off my record and it was the best deal I’ve ever made
(Vancouver, WA) - Posted 3 days ago
very good apps
(Great Neck, NY) - Posted 3 days ago
Great service just signed up was contacted by an attorney didn’t have to go to court and they beat my 89 in a 55 ticket dismissed!
great great great
(Port Townsend, WA) - Posted 3 days ago
They are awesome! They helped me reduce with no points taken! I am referring a friend thank you 😊
(Las Vegas, NV) - Posted 4 days ago
Always amazing! Thank you guys for everything!
(Bayonne, NJ) - Posted 4 days ago
No points on my license - thank you!
(Hauppauge, NY) - Posted 4 days ago
I had two citations and my case was completely dismissed. The attorney responded back promptly and it was good to have a representative (customer service) that answered my calls whenever I had questions.
(Fullerton, CA) - Posted 5 days ago
They did exactly what they said they'd do. I got paired up with a great attorney who k ew his stuff, and was very transparent throughout the process.
(Port Orchard, WA) - Posted 5 days ago
Outstanding service, easy to use and great result
(Walla, WA) - Posted 6 days ago
I can't recommend this enough. I had a "running red light" ticket that I had to appear in court for cause it caused an accident. I was paired with a local lawyer that handled everything for me. I didn't have to show in court and lowered my ticket cost by 50%.
(Lake Charles, LA) - Posted 6 days ago
Very happy with this app, my lawyer was very thorough kept me informed always . I recommend trying this app I have a tendency to have a lead foot but doing alot better 23 miles over speed limit my lawyer was amazing thank you much ....no points!!!!
(Gainesville, GA) - Posted 6 days ago
I loved working with Mitch Greene. He always responded in a timely manner & was eager to get the job done. Was very pleased with how the case went. Would definitely use off the record/Mitch Greene again.
(Tacoma, WA) - Posted 6 days ago
Dropped my speeding ticket down to non moving violation
(Seattle, WA) - Posted 6 days ago
They really worked a miracle for me. I was given a top tear local lawyer group I just sat back and let them do their stuff.
The process seems to take a while, but after a year they managed to have my ticket dismissed! Not only did they attend court for me, but I also saved hundreds of dollars. Thank you!
My brother (who probably gets a ticket every other month) recommended me. He probably would be riding a bus if it wasn't for this app.
(South San Francisco, CA) - Posted 6 days ago
So here's how this works. You get a ticket, and you reach out to them, and you pay what they tell you to pay, and then they pair you up to a lawyer in your area. This is where you get some honesty. Fact is, the court wants to screw you, and your lawyer knows that, even with their help, you'll end up screwed a little. In my case, I paid about $180 to this site, then I had to pay about $140 to the ticket after the fact. What my lawyer managed to do was reduce my ticket to a non-moving violation, so my rates won't go up. You still have to pay the ticket. You probably won't get it completely off your record.

My high rating is because I'm happy to not have to report this to my insurance company. But don't buy into this expecting a miracle. You still got busted. You'll still be out the cost of your ticket, and then your lawyer's fees on top of it.
(Lynnwood, WA) - Posted 6 days ago
They helped me beat my ticket! I was a bit skeptical at first but they were really good at communicating with me, quick and timely, very professional and in the end I got the end result I was looking for. I had a very positive experience and therefore highly recommend!
(Christiansburg, VA) - Posted 6 days ago
Off The Record helped me lower my speeding ticket to a parking violation. It helped me personally since I was in college and didn’t have to come back home to go to court. My lawyer was easy to contact and always got back to me with new information and any questions I had.
(Latham, NY) - Posted 6 days ago