Off The Record Reviews

of reviewers recommend Off The Record
Read Off The Record Reviews

About Off The Record:

Got a speeding or traffic ticket? Off the Record lets you fight it in under a minute. Top lawyers. Flat fee. Super easy. We have a 97% success rate, and a full money back guarantee. If we don't win your case, you get a full refund in most areas.

With Off the Record (OTR) there's no need to mail in your ticket, no need to show up in court with most areas, and no need to meet in person with your lawyer. Your lawyer takes care of all the paper work and all the details.

How it works?

1) Snap a photo of your ticket
2) Answer a few simple questions
3) Off the Record matches you with the traffic attorney most likely to win your case

Once that's done, you'll be able to message your lawyer right from the app. And your lawyer will send you real time updates to keep you informed every step of the way.

Why choose Off the Record?

— Best value —

Legal fees to fight a traffic ticket vary greatly. At OTR, our lawyers charge a low flat fee with no hidden costs.

— Smart Match —

This is our magic ingredient. We don’t just match you with any random attorney. Our proprietary Smart Match approach analyzes past data and trends to match you with the traffic attorney most likely to win your case.

— Experienced —

We work only with the most successful, highly rated traffic attorneys in each city.

Thinking of not fighting that ticket?

On average, after your first speeding ticket, insurance premiums increase by $300 per year, for the next three years. That's $900 over the next three years. Contesting your ticket is the financially responsible thing to do! And since OTR gives you a full refund if your case is lost, you have nothing to lose.

Don't let a simple mistake tarnish your driving record and cost you hundreds in increased insurance premiums. Always fight your ticket!

844-687-2946

hello@offtherecord.com

They paired me with great attorney. Kept me updated on progress and ultimately succeeded. I’ve referred two friends here, and I’d use again, even though I’m a licensed attorney myself! Let the experts handle for their specialty.
(Fontana, CA) - Posted 4 months ago
Works just like they promised. Got off without having to do a thing. I wish I had known about this app earlier.
(Murrieta, CA) - Posted 1 day ago
Great job ticket was reduced and not on my record. Thanks
(Shoreline, WA) - Posted 3 days ago
It was very easy to use and effective. I will definitely use it again. My only complain is that the updates did not come to my email and I had to log on into the site to follow up. But I must say that the lawyer was diligent enough to let me know by e-mail.
(Valdosta, GA) - Posted 3 weeks ago
I can NOT believe what they did for me. God bless them. THANK!!!!!!!!!!!!!You.
(Chatsworth, CA) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Highly recommend this service. They fought my ticket and won! Communication was great and was an overall seamless experience. Thanks!
(Ventura, CA) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Very smooth and essy experience with off the record. My 4 point ticket was reduced to 2!
(Rodman, NY) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Very professional from the beginning to the end....reduced my ticket from 4 points to 2 points....
(Windsor, NY) - Posted 1 month ago
I was doubtful at the beginning but I trust them that they got my back. Thank you
(Port Orchard, WA) - Posted 1 month ago
I really liked how my lawyer was responding in a quick period of time. Very satisfied
(Searchlight, NV) - Posted 1 month ago
Thank you so much! Your help is really important
(Stockton, CA) - Posted 1 month ago
It was very easy to submit my ticket. That was all I had to do! And the lawyers did everything else. I highly recommend this source.
(Ephrata, WA) - Posted 1 month ago
Pro: Reasonable Price and Quick to Respond to queries Con: You are not informed about the process. I asked to be notified when the court date is set. I was sais Yes. But Suddenly I was notified that the court had reviewed my case and made a decision.
(Orangeburg, NY) - Posted 1 month ago
I am happy with the service provided
(Flushing, NY) - Posted 1 month ago
(Darien, GA) - Posted 1 month ago
Is very nice
(Federal Way, WA) - Posted 1 month ago
Works great it seemed like I did nothing and ticket went away.
(Vancouver, WA) - Posted 2 months ago
Ticket dismissed
(Shoreline, WA) - Posted 2 months ago
They did a great job. My lawyer was very responsive every time I contacted him. It was easy to request the service.
(New Port Richey, FL) - Posted 2 months ago
Outcome was easy an even better than expected.
(Port Wentworth, GA) - Posted 2 months ago
Off the Record made it extremely easy for me to keep a speeding ticket off my record. My ticket was almost equivalent to the fee to use the service. It was either just pay the ticket off and have it go on my record, or pay the same amount, but obtain the possibility of it not going on my record or getting the ticket reduced. Plus, if they failed completely, I get my money back, then just pay the ticket outright. It was a no-brainer. The lawyer who took my case, The Law Office of Jacques LeJeune, was great. I didn't have to take any action other than send them a photo of my ticket. Literally, nothing. I went about life and waited for the result. A few months later, they got the case dismissed in court. Much appreciation to Off the Record and The Law Office of Jacques LeJeune.
(Burien, WA) - Posted 2 months ago