Off The Record Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Off The Record

About Off The Record: Got a speeding or traffic ticket? Off the Record lets you fight it in under a minute. Top lawyers. Flat fee. Super easy. We have a 97% success rate, and a full money back guarantee. If we don't win your case, you get a full refund in most areas.

With Off the Record (OTR) there's no need to mail in your ticket, no need to show up in court with most areas, and no need to meet in person with your lawyer. Your lawyer takes care of all the paper work and all the details.

How it works?

1) Snap a photo of your ticket
2) Answer a few simple questions
3) Off the Record matches you with the traffic attorney most likely to win your case

Once that's done, you'll be able to message your lawyer right from the app. And your lawyer will send you real time updates to keep you informed every step of the way.

Why choose Off the Record?

— Best value —

Legal fees to fight a traffic ticket vary greatly. At OTR, our lawyers charge a low flat fee with no hidden costs.

— Smart Match —

This is our magic ingredient. We don’t just match you with any random attorney. Our proprietary Smart Match approach analyzes past data and trends to match you with the traffic attorney most likely to win your case.

— Experienced —

We work only with the most successful, highly rated traffic attorneys in each city.

Thinking of not fighting that ticket?

On average, after your first speeding ticket, insurance premiums increase by $300 per year, for the next three years. That's $900 over the next three years. Contesting your ticket is the financially responsible thing to do! And since OTR gives you a full refund if your case is lost, you have nothing to lose.

Don't let a simple mistake tarnish your driving record and cost you hundreds in increased insurance premiums. Always fight your ticket!

844-687-2946

hello@offtherecord.com

Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"They paired me with great attorney. Kept me updated on progress and ultimately succeeded. I’ve referred two friends here, and I’d use again, even though I’m a licensed attorney myself! Let the experts handle for their specialty."
(Fontana, CA) - Posted 5 days ago
"I was very pleased to find out my attorney did indeed deliver. My speeding ticket was reduced to a milage that will not be reflected in my insurance rates going up. Great job that is now erased from my worries."
(Holly Springs, GA) - Posted 1 hour ago
"Excellent service, i will always commend you. Can't thank you enough."
(Everett, WA) - Posted 2 hours ago
".thank you I really appreciate my defender he was awesome"
(Fontana, CA) - Posted 3 hours ago
"Kept me informed, very helpful. Would definitely do this again helped me out of a ticket. Thank you"
"I got a speeding ticket for doing 60 in a 40. The lawyer I was paired with took care of it. No points on my record, nothing was reported on my drivers history. I’ve gone to court in the past and was able to get my speed reduced before, I’ve also gone and been unsuccessful. This was nice, easy and convenient. Never had to show up for court. He took care of it all and emailed me copies of everything when it was finalized."
(Marietta, GA) - Posted 5 hours ago
"They got my points reduced best service thanks"
(Amherst, NY) - Posted 5 hours ago
"This company has helped me and saved me time and money after I was cited for a red light turn violation. Their system works. I highly recommend it to anybody who has any traffic violation to try it and get rid of headaches."
(Los Angeles, CA) - Posted 5 hours ago
"OTR was easy to use and made life easier when they do all the leg work."
(Saranac Lake, NY) - Posted 8 hours ago
"They make the process stress and fear free thanks for having my back!!"
(Tacoma, WA) - Posted 14 hours ago
"Mark M from Off The Record helped me tremendously! My ticket was dismissed quickly and I didn't even have to worry about a thing. Thank you! Will recommend."
(San Diego, CA) - Posted 15 hours ago
"I got a red light ticket. my friend told me about OTR and I tried it and Im glad that I made that decision. OTR lawyer fought (or at least someone went to the court for me) my ticket and it got dismissed! Thank you and I will spread the words!"
(Los Angeles, CA) - Posted 16 hours ago
"Great service!"
(Los Angeles, CA) - Posted 19 hours ago
"Off the record was great!! They were able to get my ticket dismissed!! Super easy, convenient and worry free I will definitely recommend this app to all my friends and family"
(Murrieta, CA) - Posted 20 hours ago
"Very happy, procedure was easy, Lawyer was prompt ,professional and kept me posted as to progress, and most important ..successful ! Would definitely use OTR again.. hopefully not right away though !"
(Port Townsend, WA) - Posted 20 hours ago
"Ticket dismissed. Best possible outcome. Thank you very much!"
(Lancaster, CA) - Posted 1 day ago
"I love this app. I think I heard about it on the radio or maybe YouTube and thought I’d check it out. I guess the fees were reasonable compared to what I’d pay for the ticket. None the less, they beat my case and I have no fines or points on my record. So thanks Off the Record, for keeping it off the record lol."
(Walnut Creek, CA) - Posted 1 day ago
"Excellent Service!"
(Aberdeen, WA) - Posted 1 day ago
"Great app to use for fighting your tickets. It is simple and professional!"
(Shoreline, WA) - Posted 1 day ago
"Thanks, did the best they could."
(Chehalis, WA) - Posted 1 day ago
"Got my ticket dismissed. Highly recommend!"
(Tacoma, WA) - Posted 1 day ago