Off The Record Reviews

of reviewers recommend Off The Record
Read Off The Record Reviews

About Off The Record:

Got a speeding or traffic ticket? Off the Record lets you fight it in under a minute. Top lawyers. Flat fee. Super easy. We have a 97% success rate, and a full money back guarantee. If we don't win your case, you get a full refund in most areas.

With Off the Record (OTR) there's no need to mail in your ticket, no need to show up in court with most areas, and no need to meet in person with your lawyer. Your lawyer takes care of all the paper work and all the details.

How it works?

1) Snap a photo of your ticket
2) Answer a few simple questions
3) Off the Record matches you with the traffic attorney most likely to win your case

Once that's done, you'll be able to message your lawyer right from the app. And your lawyer will send you real time updates to keep you informed every step of the way.

Why choose Off the Record?

— Best value —

Legal fees to fight a traffic ticket vary greatly. At OTR, our lawyers charge a low flat fee with no hidden costs.

— Smart Match —

This is our magic ingredient. We don’t just match you with any random attorney. Our proprietary Smart Match approach analyzes past data and trends to match you with the traffic attorney most likely to win your case.

— Experienced —

We work only with the most successful, highly rated traffic attorneys in each city.

Thinking of not fighting that ticket?

On average, after your first speeding ticket, insurance premiums increase by $300 per year, for the next three years. That's $900 over the next three years. Contesting your ticket is the financially responsible thing to do! And since OTR gives you a full refund if your case is lost, you have nothing to lose.

Don't let a simple mistake tarnish your driving record and cost you hundreds in increased insurance premiums. Always fight your ticket!

844-687-2946

hello@offtherecord.com

Off The Record 5 star review on 30th November 2020
Stephen Friedenthal
Off The Record 5 star review on 14th October 2020
Off The Record 5 star review on 20th August 2020
Eyvar Vazquez
They paired me with great attorney. Kept me updated on progress and ultimately succeeded. I’ve referred two friends here, and I’d use again, even though I’m a licensed attorney myself! Let the experts handle for their specialty.
(Fontana, CA) - Posted 1 year ago
Had a great experience!
(Martinez, CA) - Posted 10 hours ago
Absolutely incredible company!! A MUST!
(Ancram, NY) - Posted 11 hours ago
Great Job. I've definitely already referred friends and family.
(Hempstead, NY) - Posted 16 hours ago
I couldn’t be happier. Every detail of my case went exactly as described. I would highly recommend them.
(Santa Monica, CA) - Posted 17 hours ago
Great service . Reduced my speeding ticket from 6 points to 3. Highly recommended.
(Stanfordville, NY) - Posted 22 hours ago
I'm so happy for the results of my case, it went well and there very professional... Thanks so much.
(Jersey City, NJ) - Posted 23 hours ago
It's always worth it to fight your tickets, and Off the Record makes finding a competent lawyer easy. I'll be using this site for years to come.
(Bellingham, WA) - Posted 1 day ago
They helped me beat a ticket that I thought I would never stand a chance ... great app great prices n great attorney I would recommend it
(Jamaica, NY) - Posted 1 day ago
Off The Record took my case and won, thank you so much for your help.
(West Covina, CA) - Posted 1 day ago
She took me out of hot water, that for sure, my ticket was 82/65 but she closed it with 0 point/surcharge only, Yaa no point, so grateful with your service and your participating lawyers. Off The Record is a great service and cannot go wrong about OTR, so thank you so much and i will advise my friends an family.
(Clifton Springs, NY) - Posted 1 day ago
Excellent Service and User-Friendly website interface.
(Hillsborough, NJ) - Posted 1 day ago
I'm happy with the service and results. It was a minor ticket and the fine would have been small ($50) but the increase to my insurance over a multi year period would have been substantial. Also, the fee I paid was also offset by the time I would have spent spending at least a half day in court. I will be utilizing Off The Record for future traffic issues.
(Dunwoody, GA) - Posted 2 days ago
Had to deal with a speeding ticket during the pandemic so the whole court appearance was a mess. That said, the lawyer that off the record teamed me up with was great, took care of everything. My only recommendation, be patient and kind to the lawyer it takes time to deal with these things.
(Tacoma, WA) - Posted 2 days ago
They did great work. Got a potential 6 point violation to 0.
(Hampton Bays, NY) - Posted 3 days ago
My lawyer got my 2 point speeding ticket down to 0 points and the lower end fine.
(Woodbridge, NJ) - Posted 3 days ago
Helped me out so much . Was worry free basically the whole time.
(Reno, NV) - Posted 3 days ago
Took my case didn’t even attend court got my case dismissed 100% recommend it
(Tacoma, WA) - Posted 3 days ago
Good experience !
(Montesano, WA) - Posted 3 days ago
very good! thank you
(Fontana, CA) - Posted 3 days ago
I had a state trooper write up for 3 offenses for a simple speeding incident. I have a company legal plan as an employee benefit, but every lawyer I contacted either did not return my calls, or the one I spoke with gave me some generic advice to appeal and hope for the best. So, with the court date approaching, I gave OTR a shot since they were essentially guaranteeing that they would refund the cost if the ticket wasn't reduced.

I was impressed on the first day. I signed up and within an hour a local attorney reached out to me. And, unlike my fears, the attorney was not fresh out of school - this was not her first rodeo, so to speak. Several emails later and a phone call and I'm hopeful. At the very least I felt that the contracted attorney was engaged and really cared about the case.

Due to Covid we attended a Zoom court hearing and when we logged in the judge said two things:

1. You have a great attorney, and

2. All charges are dismissed. (!!!)

I am still in shock. We were looking at 3 violations on the ticket and potentially 6 points! I'm not entirely sure how it happened, but it seems that the attorney raised an issue with the state police not being properly prepared with the required documentation for the court and the judge was forced to dismiss.

Best, best money ever spent.

And, again, I have a paid "legal services" plan and I couldn't even get one of those attorneys to return my call.
I'm telling everyone about OTR in case they ever need their help.
Off The Record 5 star review on 30th November 2020