Off The Record Reviews

of reviewers recommend Off The Record
Read Off The Record Reviews

About Off The Record:

Got a speeding or traffic ticket? Off the Record lets you fight it in under a minute. Top lawyers. Flat fee. Super easy. We have a 97% success rate, and a full money back guarantee. If we don't win your case, you get a full refund in most areas.

With Off the Record (OTR) there's no need to mail in your ticket, no need to show up in court with most areas, and no need to meet in person with your lawyer. Your lawyer takes care of all the paper work and all the details.

How it works?

1) Snap a photo of your ticket
2) Answer a few simple questions
3) Off the Record matches you with the traffic attorney most likely to win your case

Once that's done, you'll be able to message your lawyer right from the app. And your lawyer will send you real time updates to keep you informed every step of the way.

Why choose Off the Record?

— Best value —

Legal fees to fight a traffic ticket vary greatly. At OTR, our lawyers charge a low flat fee with no hidden costs.

— Smart Match —

This is our magic ingredient. We don’t just match you with any random attorney. Our proprietary Smart Match approach analyzes past data and trends to match you with the traffic attorney most likely to win your case.

— Experienced —

We work only with the most successful, highly rated traffic attorneys in each city.

Thinking of not fighting that ticket?

On average, after your first speeding ticket, insurance premiums increase by $300 per year, for the next three years. That's $900 over the next three years. Contesting your ticket is the financially responsible thing to do! And since OTR gives you a full refund if your case is lost, you have nothing to lose.

Don't let a simple mistake tarnish your driving record and cost you hundreds in increased insurance premiums. Always fight your ticket!

844-687-2946

hello@offtherecord.com

Off The Record 5 star review on 30th November 2020
Stephen Friedenthal
Off The Record 5 star review on 14th October 2020
Off The Record 5 star review on 20th August 2020
Eyvar Vazquez
While they took care of my ticket, I had to bug them about updates. My attorney didn’t educate me on anything that was going on over the course of the 6 months my ticket was being “handled”, and I constantly had to follow up (which he seemed kind of bothered by), which gave me more anxiety than if I were taking care of it myself. I didn’t receive any paperwork from the court from my record saying it was “dismissed”, so for all I know, he just told me it was. Might have been more hassle than it was worth and next time I’d probably just take care of it on my own so I could be “in the know”.
(Santa Monica, CA) - Posted 2 months ago
Wasn't able to get my ticket removed completely but they were able to downgrade it to a non-moving infraction which is good. Saves me money in the long run but considering I still had to pay the full ticket price AND the fee for Off The Record, not fully satisfied.
(Auburn, WA) - Posted 2 months ago
I got a ticket. Didn’t know a lawyer so found your site. You gather the information quickly and it was easy. You referred my information to a law office. Unfortunately 2 hours away. However the law firm did handle my county. The ticket was reduced as was the fine. You did find me help when I needed it. Thanks
(Kennewick, WA) - Posted 2 months ago
Good platform but the lawyer assigned had poor communication and never got back to me with the proofs I had requested for, I had to follow up several times and till today I never got them. I wish OffTheRecords provides such feedback to their Attorneys and starts taking customer feedback as reviews for the lawyers
(Seattle, WA) - Posted 2 months ago
Easy to use platform with quick pairing and response, lawyer got ticket moved from speeding ticket to non moving infraction.
(Issaquah, WA) - Posted 3 months ago
I got my ticket reduced but my fine so much higher. I was never called before hand for my story and never got my chat responded to. Felt as if I had to contact them a lot and case ended up getting resolved early but high fine and no explanation for my story
(Colfax, WA) - Posted 4 months ago
Got my ticket amended to a non-moving violation. HOWEVER, continued to send unsolicited spam asking for reviews despite asking to be opted out. This is a violation of the CAN SPAM Act from what I understand.
(Chehalis, WA) - Posted 6 months ago
The site made me feel there was a very good chance I would get my ticket fully cleared. Instead it got changed to a moving violation and the lawyer said this is what always happens. Essentially there was little chance of it getting cleared. Had to pay $150 plus $208 to off the record. Ended up costing a lot. Would have probably been happier if it was more clear up front about what would happen.
(Ann Arbor, MI) - Posted 8 months ago
Some of the attorneys did a very good job and some not.
but, this app is fantastic.
(Hempstead, NY) - Posted 9 months ago