Off The Record Reviews

of reviewers recommend Off The Record
Read Off The Record Reviews

About Off The Record:

Got a speeding or traffic ticket? Off the Record lets you fight it in under a minute. Top lawyers. Flat fee. Super easy. We have a 97% success rate, and a full money back guarantee. If we don't win your case, you get a full refund in most areas.

With Off the Record (OTR) there's no need to mail in your ticket, no need to show up in court with most areas, and no need to meet in person with your lawyer. Your lawyer takes care of all the paper work and all the details.

How it works?

1) Snap a photo of your ticket
2) Answer a few simple questions
3) Off the Record matches you with the traffic attorney most likely to win your case

Once that's done, you'll be able to message your lawyer right from the app. And your lawyer will send you real time updates to keep you informed every step of the way.

Why choose Off the Record?

— Best value —

Legal fees to fight a traffic ticket vary greatly. At OTR, our lawyers charge a low flat fee with no hidden costs.

— Smart Match —

This is our magic ingredient. We don’t just match you with any random attorney. Our proprietary Smart Match approach analyzes past data and trends to match you with the traffic attorney most likely to win your case.

— Experienced —

We work only with the most successful, highly rated traffic attorneys in each city.

Thinking of not fighting that ticket?

On average, after your first speeding ticket, insurance premiums increase by $300 per year, for the next three years. That's $900 over the next three years. Contesting your ticket is the financially responsible thing to do! And since OTR gives you a full refund if your case is lost, you have nothing to lose.

Don't let a simple mistake tarnish your driving record and cost you hundreds in increased insurance premiums. Always fight your ticket!

844-687-2946

Stephen Friedenthal
Off The Record 5 star review on 14th October 2020
Off The Record 5 star review on 20th August 2020
Eyvar Vazquez
I am very thankful to the lawers who have done a great job in dismissing my traffic ticket. I was able to escape unnecessary stress and saved my time and money.
(Glendale, CA) - Posted 1 month ago
They did what they say they would. Got my $221 speeding ticket from going 81 in a 60 reduced to non moving at the same price. Believe I paid $165 for the legal fees, making it a total of $386. This is much better than paying the ticket because of insurance jumping up at least $600 over three years and an added penalty if I get caught again, so overall very worth. The only reason I gave it 4 out of 5 is because the lawyer who I was working with responded very slowly to questions (+1 week response time) and rarely gave updates as to what was going on and what he was planning. It seemed like he didn’t really care to inform me of the process and was just there cause it was his job. I was definitely in the dark for most of the time. However, since he got the job done then I don’t really mind at the end of the day. If he was just a little more responsive, it would’ve been an easy 5 star awesome experience. Still recommend though, it is effective.
(Lynnwood, WA) - Posted 1 month ago
Handled my case quickly and efficiently. Will use them again but hoping not to lol.
(Monroe, WA) - Posted 1 month ago
OTR made the process simple, however the prices are very expensive.
(Port Angeles, WA) - Posted 1 month ago
Great job,
(Grand Prairie, TX) - Posted 2 months ago
It’s great app for people who have to work everyday and don’t have time to deal with the ticket by themselves
(Brooklyn, NY) - Posted 2 months ago
Quick and easy service! Got a speeding ticket doing 59 in a 35. Able to get it reduced to a Non Moving Violation. Total cost for court fines, fees = $280. Glad for no points or insurance increase! Thanks
(Smithfield, NC) - Posted 2 months ago
Great value and great results! My speeding ticket was knocked down to a jaywalking violation! No points! No insurance hike! I recommend this service to anyone who gets a ticket!
(Hempstead, NY) - Posted 2 months ago
got it reduced
(Emerson, GA) - Posted 2 months ago
Kept my ticket off my record as promised. Ticket was amended to a non moving violation. Ended up paying triple the original fine when you add up the cost of the steeper final fine and the cost of the service. Still beats the cost of higher insurance rates.
(Marysville, WA) - Posted 3 months ago
I am very appreciative of the service I received in handling my ticket. Just a bit pricey
(Wadsworth, OH) - Posted 3 months ago
Easy to use. Saved me money. However after the lawyer fought the ticket and the case was dismissed all info and discourse was deleted. It would be nice to be able to keep a record of everything. I had the urge to call the court just to make sure the case was actually dismissed.
(Tacoma, WA) - Posted 3 months ago
This app has been a lifesaver...trust me you can't go wrong using this to take care of your traffic citations! No court appearance and no hidden fees!
(San Diego, CA) - Posted 3 months ago
They get it done.
(Fontana, CA) - Posted 3 months ago
Great service and they got my case dismissed! Communication is short and to the point. Will use again (hoping I don't have to) and recommend to others.
(Fremont, CA) - Posted 3 months ago
I received a moving violation right before the pandemic. As a result, my court hearing was rescheduled numerous times due to social distancing precautions. My attorney communicated timely/often during this, providing updates and requests for information, when needed, through the site. And, my case was dismissed! Off The Record is affordable and convenient. I will definitely use their service again. I'll be reccomending them to all my friends and family!
(West Covina, CA) - Posted 3 months ago
They did amazing job with me!
(Warsaw, NY) - Posted 3 months ago
It was a good experience
(Thomson, GA) - Posted 3 months ago
They help me to resolve ny case
(Bronx, NY) - Posted 4 months ago
I am a happy customer. ONLY complaint is on communication. I had to ask the attorney about the outcome of the case after receiving a bill in the mail. But, the outcome of the case...reduced to non-moving violation. A huge win for me in the long run. Thank you, Off the Record!
(Ephrata, WA) - Posted 4 months ago