Off The Record Reviews

of reviewers recommend Off The Record
Read Off The Record Reviews

About Off The Record:

Got a speeding or traffic ticket? Off the Record lets you fight it in under a minute. Top lawyers. Flat fee. Super easy. We have a 97% success rate, and a full money back guarantee. If we don't win your case, you get a full refund in most areas.

With Off the Record (OTR) there's no need to mail in your ticket, no need to show up in court with most areas, and no need to meet in person with your lawyer. Your lawyer takes care of all the paper work and all the details.

How it works?

1) Snap a photo of your ticket
2) Answer a few simple questions
3) Off the Record matches you with the traffic attorney most likely to win your case

Once that's done, you'll be able to message your lawyer right from the app. And your lawyer will send you real time updates to keep you informed every step of the way.

Why choose Off the Record?

— Best value —

Legal fees to fight a traffic ticket vary greatly. At OTR, our lawyers charge a low flat fee with no hidden costs.

— Smart Match —

This is our magic ingredient. We don’t just match you with any random attorney. Our proprietary Smart Match approach analyzes past data and trends to match you with the traffic attorney most likely to win your case.

— Experienced —

We work only with the most successful, highly rated traffic attorneys in each city.

Thinking of not fighting that ticket?

On average, after your first speeding ticket, insurance premiums increase by $300 per year, for the next three years. That's $900 over the next three years. Contesting your ticket is the financially responsible thing to do! And since OTR gives you a full refund if your case is lost, you have nothing to lose.

Don't let a simple mistake tarnish your driving record and cost you hundreds in increased insurance premiums. Always fight your ticket!

844-687-2946

hello@offtherecord.com

Off The Record 5 star review on 30th November 2020
Stephen Friedenthal
Off The Record 5 star review on 14th October 2020
Off The Record 5 star review on 20th August 2020
Eyvar Vazquez
Kept my ticket off my record as promised. Ticket was amended to a non moving violation. Ended up paying triple the original fine when you add up the cost of the steeper final fine and the cost of the service. Still beats the cost of higher insurance rates.
(Marysville, WA) - Posted 2 days ago
I am very appreciative of the service I received in handling my ticket. Just a bit pricey
(Wadsworth, OH) - Posted 3 days ago
Easy to use. Saved me money. However after the lawyer fought the ticket and the case was dismissed all info and discourse was deleted. It would be nice to be able to keep a record of everything. I had the urge to call the court just to make sure the case was actually dismissed.
(Tacoma, WA) - Posted 3 days ago
This app has been a lifesaver...trust me you can't go wrong using this to take care of your traffic citations! No court appearance and no hidden fees!
(San Diego, CA) - Posted 6 days ago
They get it done.
(Fontana, CA) - Posted 1 week ago
Great service and they got my case dismissed! Communication is short and to the point. Will use again (hoping I don't have to) and recommend to others.
(Fremont, CA) - Posted 2 weeks ago
I received a moving violation right before the pandemic. As a result, my court hearing was rescheduled numerous times due to social distancing precautions. My attorney communicated timely/often during this, providing updates and requests for information, when needed, through the site. And, my case was dismissed! Off The Record is affordable and convenient. I will definitely use their service again. I'll be reccomending them to all my friends and family!
(West Covina, CA) - Posted 3 weeks ago
They did amazing job with me!
(Warsaw, NY) - Posted 3 weeks ago
It was a good experience
(Thomson, GA) - Posted 4 weeks ago
They help me to resolve ny case
(Bronx, NY) - Posted 1 month ago
I am a happy customer. ONLY complaint is on communication. I had to ask the attorney about the outcome of the case after receiving a bill in the mail. But, the outcome of the case...reduced to non-moving violation. A huge win for me in the long run. Thank you, Off the Record!
(Ephrata, WA) - Posted 1 month ago
For the most part, the attorney Jacques was 98% in communication with me, if I asked a question. Other than that he was able to get my ticket off my record.
(Arlington, WA) - Posted 1 month ago
Once my case was accepted, the service was great! I beat my ticket and the lawyer was friendly and efficient. However, communication prior to a lawyer accepting my case left a lot to be desired. All things considered, I would recommend this service.
(Pittsburg, CA) - Posted 1 month ago
The services pretty good
(Lynnwood, WA) - Posted 1 month ago
Happy you guys got this dismissed!
(San Diego, CA) - Posted 1 month ago
Everything went as expected. I didn’t have to drive 2hrs to court. My lawyer communicated with me at all times and my points were reduced
(Hancock, NY) - Posted 1 month ago
I paid a $275 and I was able to find a lawyer resolve my speeding ticket with out showing up to court. I paid my fines but he also helped me so I didn’t get any points on my license.
(Sparks, GA) - Posted 1 month ago
Great service. Got my speeding ticket downgraded to a non-moving violation and off my record. Quick response from the lawyer I was matched with. I highly recommend OTR.
(Everett, WA) - Posted 2 months ago
It was easy to sign up and the attorney who handled my case quickly got my 3 tickets (including 1 that I previously plead guilty to) reduced or dismissed outright. I would highly recommend!
(Punta Gorda, FL) - Posted 2 months ago