Off The Record Reviews

of reviewers recommend Off The Record
Read Off The Record Reviews

About Off The Record:

Got a speeding or traffic ticket? Off the Record lets you fight it in under a minute. Top lawyers. Flat fee. Super easy. We have a 97% success rate, and a full money back guarantee. If we don't win your case, you get a full refund in most areas.

With Off the Record (OTR) there's no need to mail in your ticket, no need to show up in court with most areas, and no need to meet in person with your lawyer. Your lawyer takes care of all the paper work and all the details.

How it works?

1) Snap a photo of your ticket
2) Answer a few simple questions
3) Off the Record matches you with the traffic attorney most likely to win your case

Once that's done, you'll be able to message your lawyer right from the app. And your lawyer will send you real time updates to keep you informed every step of the way.

Why choose Off the Record?

— Best value —

Legal fees to fight a traffic ticket vary greatly. At OTR, our lawyers charge a low flat fee with no hidden costs.

— Smart Match —

This is our magic ingredient. We don’t just match you with any random attorney. Our proprietary Smart Match approach analyzes past data and trends to match you with the traffic attorney most likely to win your case.

— Experienced —

We work only with the most successful, highly rated traffic attorneys in each city.

Thinking of not fighting that ticket?

On average, after your first speeding ticket, insurance premiums increase by $300 per year, for the next three years. That's $900 over the next three years. Contesting your ticket is the financially responsible thing to do! And since OTR gives you a full refund if your case is lost, you have nothing to lose.

Don't let a simple mistake tarnish your driving record and cost you hundreds in increased insurance premiums. Always fight your ticket!

844-687-2946

Off The Record 5 star review on 15th January 2024
Off The Record 5 star review on 6th December 2023
Jay Atanda
Off The Record 5 star review on 11th October 2023
Great company to work with both tickets for my daughter was released and they are great at communication. Highly recommend
(Grays Harbor,WA) - Posted 1 week ago
Awesome and painless service! I got a red light camera ticket in the mail and Off The Record was able to have it dismissed with nothing on my record. They were easy to deal with and took care of everything. Kept me updated on important events and dates and that was it. Case dismissed! I would recommend them to anyone.
(Los Angeles,CA) - Posted 1 week ago
Thank you OTR, for helping me fight my ticket (dismissed)! Nothing but pleasant experience, highly recommended.
(Broome,NY) - Posted 1 week ago
More people should know about off the record. The fight for you. They got my speeding ticket 100% waived!!!
(San Bernardino,CA) - Posted 1 week ago
Really didn’t help me with my ticket. After court delays I still had to pay the bogus ticket of $406. They got the 4 points dropped which I could have done by not hiring them to fight my ticket and just do the four hour online course and the four points would have been dropped without a lawyer. Would not recommend.
(Bradford,FL) - Posted 1 week ago
Off The Record is the best when it comes to traffic ticket cases. I got my traffic ticket completely dismissed for less that I would have paid if I decided to pay the ticket. They are very professional. It seems too good to be true at first, but it's true.
(Orange,FL) - Posted 1 week ago
Excellent service and professionalism on the part of the whole team, I am very grateful.
(Jasper,SC) - Posted 1 week ago
Helped me get my 2pt ticket reduced to no points! Thanks Off the Record!
(Essex,NJ) - Posted 1 week ago
Estoy muy agradecido porque cuando nadie confío ,ustedes lo hicieron y se lo recomiendo a todo aquel que este en la misma situación
(Harris,TX) - Posted 1 week ago
They did a fantastic job on my ticket of bringing it down to a parked violation and it won’t affect my car insurance!! So glad that I used their service….will highly recommend them!!
(Clark,NV) - Posted 1 week ago
Off The Record has literally saved me thousands of dollars in traffic, frivolous fines, and to have basically your own personal lawyer on retainer is something only the rich can experience, this service is amazing. It puts everybody on a level playing field.
(San Diego,CA) - Posted 1 week ago
Great service! Got 12-point ticket reduced to a 6-point violation! Attorney Sarah Poormon was incredible
(Jefferson,CO) - Posted 1 week ago
Outstanding folks who help with sorting out any traffic violations, especially where you know - you have been wronged. They assign you to excellent attorneys who follow-up the case very closely (all along) and help resolving it. I am just so glad I went to them. They are THE BEST!! STRONGLY ENDORSE THEM!! Their charges are very reasonable too. My attorney was Rashtin Ashtiani from Victory Law Group was BRILLIANT!!
(Alameda,CA) - Posted 1 week ago
Very involved. Made sure I had all questions and concerns answered. 10/10
(Suffolk,NY) - Posted 1 week ago
They got my case completely dismissed. Great work and thank you.
(Pierce,WA) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Easy to use and use of portal to communicate with legal representation was nice. Worked like text messages and email notifications were sent when message portal was used.
(Southampton,VA) - Posted 3 weeks ago
This is hands down the best app out there! I've turned to "Off the Record" three times now to tackle those annoying traffic tickets, and every single time, I've been paired with exceptionally professional and supportive lawyers who efficiently resolved my issues without hefty fees. I wholeheartedly recommend this app to anyone facing similar predicaments—it's a game-changer!
(Duval,FL) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Inexpensive and very efficient
(Suffolk,NY) - Posted 3 weeks ago
LA MEJIR ATENCION
(Los Angeles,CA) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Off The Record has been such a blessing, they've worked with me on keeping my record clean. I really appreciate everyone at Off The Record and everything they have done for me. I recommend them to anyone and everyone I come in contact with. Thanks Off The Record!
(Snohomish,WA) - Posted 3 weeks ago