Omni Limo Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Omni Limo

Tell us how Omni Limo made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
Telephone
"Very excellent service! Will use again."
"Service and driver worked out great"
"Professional through and through. Can’t rate these guys highly enough."
"Driver very professional and nice"
"We had a great experience with Omni! The driver's to and from the airport were really nice and arrived on time. They also told us some off the radar things to do which was an added bonus. Thank you!"
"Fantastic service. On time, good communication. Highly recommend"
"The driver was great, no problem there. This is the second time with Omni that I have requested a specific vehicle, confined that vehicle and they sent a different one"
"Excellent service are go to in Vegas"
"We found the drivers to be most accommodating, professional, courteous and will definitely use this service again."
"Very nice driver and the limousine was very clean & new."
"Great service m. Fair prices. Our driver Dawn was extremely nice and a good conversationalist. Great experience overall"
"Could not have been better. We will definitely use them next time. Great driver."
"Our chauffeur, Dawn was at our hotel early and promptly greated us. She was very professional and made sure we were comfortable and the climate in the car was acceptable. Dawn engaged us in conversation we initiated. Her father grew up in my husband’s hometown. It’s a small world. I would definitely recommend Omni Limo to anyone traveling in Las Vegas."
"Fantastic service to and from hotel. Will use again"
"Very punctual , courteous friendly drivers"
"The driver (Dan) was on time, friendly and professional. Highly recommend this company."
"The drivers were great and we enjoyed the ride to and from the airport. The billing is my reasoning for the 1 star. I was charged twice for the trip from the airport and twice for the trip back to the airport. I was told it will process once but it charged my credit and debit card two times. Now I have to contact my bank and explain there should be only one charge. The worst part of my trip. Next time I will select a different car service."
"Driver was prompt and professional, vehicle was clean and as ordered, route taken was quickest possible. Great service!"
"On time and drivers were great. Vehicle booked was the one we received and it was clean. Second time using them and would highly recommend"
"I've used them on an off of the year and have always been happy with them. Always ver professional and I have never had a bad experience. I would defiantly recommend them to any one"
Omni Limo is rated 4.58 based on 460 reviews