Omni Limo Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Omni Limo
Telephone

How would you rate Omni Limo ?

"Very very poor. Don’t waste your money. No show and when challenged stated was there an hour even though flight on time. No one there. Still took payment and response was we don’t call international numbers !"
"On time excellent service"
"Booked a limo (extended) - got picked up in a Suburban. Not what we wanted and ruined the first part of the 40th birthday celebration"
"This is by far the worst limousine service I have ever experienced. We booked 5 different limo orders over 2 days with return to the airport to accommodate a wedding. The first never arrived to pick up the mother of the groom and 5 other immediate family members. When we called to inquire as to the status, we we’re told they had cancelled the order. We nor anyone on the authorized list to alter the order was notified or had made the cancellation. When we attempted to rectify the issues, the staff we encountered apologized profusely, and hung up on us 3 times. Yes, my wife was upset, understandably so, and after the first mishap, requested confirmation the other orders would be executed. She was assured that they would, but it was not the case. Later that same day, the second limo reservation resulted in a tour type bus being sent for the sister and niece of the groom. This was a crushing disappointment to the niece, as it was supposed to be her first limousine experience. To further complicate the event, the limo to transport the father of the groom did not show. In all my years of customer service training and implementation, I have never encountered such an obtuse organization. In closing, whether planning transportation for a small gathering or professionally organizing logistics for any sized event, you’d be better server not utilizing this company."
"I was extremely happy with your service. It was very easy to schedule my rides. Both drivers were early. They were courteous and personable. The cars were immaculate. I would definitely use you again and recommend your service to anyone needing transportation."
"I love using your service. It’s convenient and very professional always. The cars are clean and the drivers very attentive. I will continue to use Omni every time I’m in Vegas. Thanks"
"Great experience!!! Miss Q was super friendly and attentive to us. Engaged in conversation and answered any questions we had regarding Las Vegas."
"-"
"Great Driver Great Service"
"Extremely friendly service. Company called the day before to confirm everything for us. The driver (Robert) texted me letting me know he was at the airport and was super helpful along the entire trip and friendly. Would recommend using them!"
"Driver was late because no one called him...couldn’t locate our flight even though it was in the notes, after they called and was told everything was given the response was oh I see it now. Wheels were out of balance so the car almost shook itself to death."
"Our driver, Steven was excellent! We would ride with Omni again."
"Prompt and excellent service!"
"The customer service people were great, but there was no limo waiting for us upon our arrival. When I contacted the office, I was told that my credit card had been rejected, so a limo wasn't sent. My credit card had been compromised two weeks before our departure, and we had to have it replaced, which was why it was rejected. It would have been nice if someone had called me when the card was rejected, and I could have given a new card rather than waiting at the airport in the middle of the night. Other than that, though, the service was good, and the return trip was flawless."
"Great service is what will bring me back to Omni each time I travel. Great job all around."
"Very professional and very prompt. Both drivers very nice."
"Excellent service, the driver texted to let me know they were there, and gave me directions on how to find them at the airport. Would highly recommend."
"Excellent service! Driver names Dragon was very helpful and professional."
"Had my sign which made it easy to identify. Helped with the luggage and drove us to our destination quickly. Great driver, I wished I had used him for the return trip."
"Driver met us on way to baggage claim. Helped with bags and got us to destination quickly. Made sure we didn't need any other stops."
Omni Limo is rated 4.58 based on 438 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!