Omni Limo Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Omni Limo

How would you rate Omni Limo ?

(optional)

"Omni makes it so easy to get from the airport to my hotel, with a couple of key stops along the way."
Hudia, David
Verified Buyer
"very friendly drivers and phone operators in the office. BUT the back to the airport driver was late as he was sitting at the wrong hotel due to he did not read his papers correctly, I was at the Hilton flamingo and he was at the regular flamingo. That's why no 5 stars other wise it was excellent. thanks again"
"Very professional and a really good giu"
"This was my first time using Omni Limo and it won't be my last. My wife and myself visit Vegas all the time. We had a first time couple with us. Our driver Andre (sorry if I spelled it wrong) made them feel at home. What great service and a very clean limo!!!"
Campbell, Lynda
Verified Buyer
"On time, friendly drivers, clean cars"
Patel, Neal
Verified Buyer
"Our driver was excellent. He was prompt, professional, and friendly. Will definitely use Omni next time I am in Vegas. Thanks."
"Driver was great but I did not get the car I ordered."
"Rob was awesome! He even made a stop at the liquor store for us and took us down the strip before dropping us off at our hotel! Great service!"
"The driver was on time and very polite. The limo was nice and clean."
Armstrong, Gareth
Verified Buyer
"Q is a fantastic driver. She gave us a little tour of the strip as we made our way to the hotel. Pointed out useful bus stops etc as well. A credit to the company. Thankyou."
Danastasio, Kenneth
Verified Buyer
"On time great communication. The driver was very pleasant and helpful"
Arana, Carmen.
Verified Buyer
"Very friendly driver clean car great service."
"Amazing service; fantastic driver!! Would highly recommend and will use again!"
Bell, Gerald
Verified Buyer
"At pick up at the airport: The driver was on time and was waiting at baggage claim for us. He was very professional and polite. At pick up from the hotel: The driver was on time, professional, polite. Both Limo's were clean, looked good inside and out. We were very satisfied with everything about them. Will use them again and again."
Syson, Stephen
Verified Buyer
"Prompt and friendly drivers."
Liddell , Samuel
Verified Buyer
"Very nice driver. Helped with bas and engaged with me. Was very friendly and on time."
Lathrop, Sean
Verified Buyer
"It was ok. Vehicles were nice nd prompt. Driver was less than desirable and downright rude. Not a good welcome to Vegas."
Mayer, Matt
Verified Buyer
"Requested a limo to pickup my family at the airport as a surprise, but it broke down, so they picked us up in a Mercedes mini bus. Not the surprise I had hopped for! The driver was on time and very polite. They did give us a 10% discount, but I think they should have done more. It was just very disappointing to not get the vehicle we had requested. I read other reviews mentioning mechanical problems too, but figured I would rolll the dice. I gambled poorly..."
Ruff, Cydney
Verified Buyer
"Our flight was delayed 2+ hours but the driver waited for us anyway. Chris, the driver was very professional and helpful."
"Limo driver seemed to be a bit lost, we had comunication issues on our part as well but we made it to our destination on time. Our first limo was dusty inside and no ice just water sloshing around. The second limo had no water to drink. Rips and tears in the seats and pannels missing. I guess I was expecting more."
Omni Limo is rated 4.61 based on 395 reviews