OneShare Health Reviews

of reviewers recommend OneShare Health
Kelly was very informative and provided us with all the information we were looking for. He made the enrollment process very easy.
Bob was very helpful and knowledgeable about the whole process! I appreciated his kindness
It was a very easy, smooth process and seems like it will be a good fit for me. Also happy to support a Christian organization.
Patient, informative and knowledgeable rep.
The representative that I talked to was excellent. Everything was shown to me in a nice manner.
Kyle Lusk helped me with my enrollment. He was patient and kind and very informative. He answered all my questions thoroughly and made me feel comfortable with my choices.
Understand, I am reviewing Kelly and not OneShare Health. I have only been with the company a handful of days, so I really don't feel it is fair to review the company just yet. That said, I wanted to brag on Kelly and the customer service he gave me throughout the signing up period.

Due to the Holidays, it was hit and miss with me being at work and Kelly was understanding of that and continued to give me time to make the proper decision on my healthcare. He answered every question and did a fantastic job of explaining the policy, what is included and excluded.

You have a huge plus on your team with Kelly. I can't thank him enough for helping and getting me signed up.

Lon Tay
I have participated in another healthshare which was a nightmare. Oneshare has been great so far. Communicative, fairly priced and the staff is knowledgable and friendly
The representative I worked with, Bob Schroder, was extremely kind and helpful!! I really appreciated how informative and patient he was with me through this whole process. He did not try to rush anything and took his time explaining to make sure I fully understood the process.
the enrollment process was very easy and the rep made all the details very easy to understand.
Really enjoyed working with Bob. I felt very relieved and enjoyed our conversation. He answered all my questions. I am looking forward to doing business with your company.
Bob was so amazing. I have been working in the healthcare field for over 20 years and this is the first time I needed to shop around for insurance and have been looking since August. Loved what OneShare had to offer but Bob sealed the deal.
The rep that helped me out was FANTASTIC! Loved her. Thankful for her help and praying the Lord will use this company to provide for my wife and I!
I’m very impressed and the process was quick and easy. The customer service guy, Bob Schroder was so helpful, patient and very knowledgeable. Looking forward to having great insurance !!
A+ service. Polite and professional live person (Guadeloupe ), to speak with. Follow up and quick reply to all my questions was also much appreciated.
A very professional rep that cared. A pleasure.
Just enrolled so I’m hoping it is effective for me. Austin was very good. Believes in what he’s doing.
Pre existing condition which needs insurance is excluded
I joined HealthShare at the beginning of January. The gentleman helping me over the phone explained how it worked and got me enrolled with ease. I called for information and ended up enrolling after speaking with the rep. About a week later someone called again asking if I still needed information so I told her I was already enrolled.
She was awesome