OneShare Health Reviews

of reviewers recommend OneShare Health
The gentleman that the took care of me very polite and knowledgeable made the process quick and easy I would recommend it to anyone that was looking for a different kind of a health plan thank you
good service
Bob was very helpful and friendly.
Very responsive to questions.
Just enrolled so I’m hoping it is effective for me. Austin was very good. Believes in what he’s doing.
Pre existing condition which needs insurance is excluded
So far good. My first time dealing the OneShare Health program.
Kelly was very professional and
Very helpful in explaining the program
The man that advised me was very helpful.
One Share’s associate was very helpful and kind!
Thankful for the affordable options.
The representative Austin Sullivan was awesome, knowledgeable, and
understanding.
It's difficult to write a review based solely on the enrollment process for the entirety of the program as a whole. The enrollment process went well, as far as I can tell. The only follow-up I've received so far is multiple emails asking me to review OneShare. It looks like a good program...
Enrollment Was very easy and quick
Simple and easy to enroll. Mr. Regan was very helpful and explained everything clearly. I'm very satisficed to become a new member of OnehealthShare.
Representative Bob Schroeder was very helpful, answered all our questions and provided all the info we needed to make a decision. Thank you!!
Roughly the same coverage at a better rate
Austin Sullivan was very patient and answered all all questions that we had. Thanks Austin!
Yes this has been a nice experience. I'll write more after I've been with this program. But I am looking forward to being a member of such a great format and team.
Several areas in the cost sharing program drew me to my decision. 1. The providers that can be used with the plan. Lots of choices, 2. Overall coverage that could be shareable after sharing amount is met. 3. several PCP visits that will be included with a $20 visit. 4. The out of country coverage. 4. Cost is affordable 5. Knowledgeable customer service answered my questions and we met several times before I made my decision.
The recording that I had to listen to at the end was painful. It didn’t accept my answer of “yes” or pushing #1... after several attempts, I had to start the recording all over again. That was frustrating!
Hello Kim. Thank you for reviewing our company. We appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback. We apologize for the technical issues you encountered during your verification call. We reviewed the call and it appears background noise (on our end) was the issue. Although this rarely happens, it happened to you and we completely understand why you were frustrated. Please accept our sincerest apologies and thank you for helping us improve our enrollment process.
OneShare Health is rated 4.89 based on 292 reviews