OneShare Health Reviews

of reviewers recommend OneShare Health
Bob was great to work with! Made this process fairly quick and easy! Thank you!
Painless. Easy.

If you find a program that fit your needs - go for it.

Thank you, Kody.
For my first time seeking out an insurance plan, I feel my experience with my OneShare Health advisor was a great one. He was helpful, patient and polite. He made things very clear for a first timer. Overall, 5 stars.
Great experience! Praise God❣️ Thank you!
people were very open and caring and honest regarding our needs for coverage
Bob Shroder did a great job explaining your services. He took the time to explain all aspects.
Thanks
Cindy Biggar
Super helpful
Very well explained by Kelly
We are very fortunate we found OneShare Health that share our beliefs.
God cannot be everywhere and this is why God sent a few angels to help people. Our representative was one of them. She explained everything and answered all our questions. What is very important is that she was not a doctor and she was patient. She was listening to us. She addressed all our concerns, because she is very knowledgeable and she has extremely high IQ. A real Angel.
Bob explained things very well.
Enrollment was quick and easy. Jennifer was extremely pleasant and helpful.
Bob was very pleasant, helpful and patience.
All 3 representatives I spoke with were kind, gracious in answering all my questions, not selling me which was pleasant, and provided me the best package fitting for my family. Thank you OneShare!
Getting enrolled was such an easy process and enjoyable experience! Great health care providers and knowledgeable team members.
Savannah was extremely helpful and knowledgeable!
Bob was great. very helpful. One thing you guys did NOT make known in the call was the states that do NOT accept OneShare. Does that mean you cannot sell in that state or I cannot seek treatment in that state.
I like dealing with faith based companies. The signup was easy and fast!
The gentlemen who helped me out was a nice gentlemen and very helpful
Kelly was efficient and informative in enrolling my family and I. I am very excited to have this alternative to very expensive healthcare.
Great experience!