ONNO T-Shirt Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend ONNO T-Shirt Company
Read ONNO T-Shirt Company Reviews

About ONNO T-Shirt Company:

ONNO makes eco-friendly t-shirts from bamboo, hemp and organic cotton.

hello@onno.com

1633 Pine Street

Tell us how ONNO T-Shirt Company made you happy
ONNO T-Shirt Company 5 star review on 7th July 2020
Michael Middleton
More Photos & Videos
I bought 3 Tshirts an organic cotton, hemp, and bamboo. They are all nice shirts that feel very comfortable and fit very well. My favorite is probably the organic cotton but I also really like the hemp. I just bought 3 more but no bamboo this time. It seems to not wick quite as well but I would still recommend all the shirts from Onno. I also loved reading about the factories in Northern India and rural China. I feel pretty good supporting more sustainable clothing. Thank you🙏
ONNO was very prompt in sending replacements for two t-shirts I had ordered which were defective. The new t-shirts arrived quickly and in great condition! ONNO's customer service was professional, courteous, and prompt. I would recommend Onno clothing to others.
I was on the hunt for _the_ t-shirt. The one that I would love, then buy in many different colors. This is it. Soft, fits well. Going to replace most of my closet with seven or eight of these.
I ordered four long sleeve bamboo shirts for me to wear as a navigator on The Great Race in 2016.
I realized they are also great to watch my son play baseball in the Texas sun.
In the last year, I dropped 40 pounds and just ordered a medium. Wanted to test fit that and see if it was too tight. I just wanted to let you know that I am an extremely happy return customer and will be buying a few more shirts once I figure out medium vs large.
Anyway, thanks for a great shirt and a solid company.
Mike Middleton
ONNO T-Shirt Company 5 star review on 7th July 2020
The shirt itself is absolutely amazing. So soft, doesn't smell once you put it through it's paces, so comfortable. But the service from the company is just as good. Had some questions after I placed an order that had a small issue and without any hesitation - they stepped up and fixed it. Buy these shirts.
Unique, quality shirts and quality service.
Love my ONNO t-shirts. They are soft, wash nicely, and have a great fit! I will definitely continue to add my collection.
They feel and fit great. The best shirts I’ve owned.
Fit and feel is excellent.
So far so good! I just got two hemp Ts from Onno. Bought one size up so I can put in the drier. I'm 5'5", 130 lbs. Usually wear a small, so I bought medium. They shrank a little during the first machine wash and dry. Super soft, good neckline, not too low, not too high. Love the blue. Also got the cream color shirt, and it is not too see through, an added bonus. I love that these are made from a more sustainable fabric. I think they're gonna be great!
Amazing quality. Stays smelling good and is so comfortable. Would love it if y’all made some socks, boxers, sweat shirts and polos. We’ve already had people asking ☺️
I really like the fit of the shirt and material. However, the length of the t shirts are a bit too long for me.
Thanks for your feedback! Our shirts will shrink a little bit in length once they're washed. Please try washing and drying as you normally would, and let us know how it fits!
If it's not right, I can send you a better size.
Emily
I’m 5’11” and 165 pounds. I like tailored clothes, but not tight. The large size was too baggy at the bottom, so I bought a medium. It shrunk more than I would like and is now a little tight in the body. It might work, though.
""
These t-shirt are comfortable with vibrant color that are long lasting. Love these shirts.
I like the over all fabric and feel of the shirts just not a fan of the size of the neck opening. Too small/fitted for my liking.

Do you offer V-neck styles for your tees??
My son was very happy with the T-shirt and how Comfortable It is
Thanks
I love the onno t shirts. I got the long sleeve bamboo and the short hemp and the fabrics are lovely, particularly love the hemp.
They shipped quickly considering covid, the cut and style are perfect for me. thankyou
I love these shirts! I'm 6'1" and I ordered two shirts; one large and one medium to test for size. I like the medium a little better because it's slightly more fitted. The large has longer sleeves and torso. These shirts do shrink but as you wear them, they seem to stretch a bit, which is why the medium wasn't too small. I love these shirts, they're clearly good quality and they're very soft. I also love the wide range of colors.
I love these shirts - they are substantial weight, not even close to see-through as you tend to get with tees at this price point. My issue is the sizing - they are rather long, and they’re also slim-fitting. This means I can only sell these tees from to a particular type of customer.
ONNO T-Shirt Company is rated 4.78 based on 121 reviews