ONNO T-Shirt Company Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend ONNO T-Shirt Company

About ONNO T-Shirt Company: ONNO makes eco-friendly t-shirts from bamboo, hemp and organic cotton.

303-928-7170

us@onnotshirts.com

1633 Pine Street

Tell us how ONNO T-Shirt Company made you happy

"Their products are eco friendly and comfortable. I am not hurting the planet by purchasing from ONNO. Their staff is friendly and helpful. Their bamboo shirts are so soft and comfortable. They also have a multitude of colours to choose from. You will not be sorry, if you buy from ONNO."
Please give your review a headline A company of integrity.
"I ordered my shirts on a Thursday and they arrived on a Saturday before noon - way before expected, and just in time for me to pack them for a trip. I love that the fabrics are sustainably grown, and they are produced in small, family-owned environments. That this company offsets their carbon footprint shows a level of integrity that few can match. This company's ethics warrant a great deal of respect."
Please give your review a headline Lucky find!
"I discovered ONNO when I got a free T-shirt from Flower Co. for joining and it was the most comfortable shirt I've had in a long time. So I had to buy a couple more."
Please give your review a headline My experience and a couple suggestions.
"So far I've enjoyed my experience with onno as it's a reliable, affordable source for Quality Fabrics. One of my suggestions regarding the ladies T's is that the collars could be a little bit more sturdy. They seem to get really loose and blown out quickly. The mens dont have this issue. last thing is the stitching on some of the shirts is loose and comes undone becoming problematic. You guys rock though, good service and good vibes! I rated you guys a 4. Thank you, Collection Di Bona Art Santa Fe, NM"
Thanks for your feedback, Nicholas. We do take it to heart. Our women's shirts will soon reflect a new and improved design--I hope you'll stay tuned!
Please give your review a headline Super Comfortable But Not Necessarily Well Finished
"I bought the long-sleeve bamboo t-shirt and love the feel. It's very breathable and more comfortable than cotton. My only complaint is that the seam at the end of one of the sleeves began to unravel after one wash. Easily fixed but still annoying."
Hi Susan! Thanks for your feedback. we really do listen. I am happy to honor a refund or replacement for the defective shirt!
"Love these shirts and the ease in which to buy them!"
Please give your review a headline disappionted!
"I bought a number of hemp t-shirts several years ago. the material was thicker than a normal 100% cotton t-shirt and a rougher texture all of which I liked. I still have both shirts, wear them regularly and they still look good. therefore, I assumed your shirts would be similar. they're not. your material is thinner and really no different than a generic cotton t-shirt. sorry, the best I can give your shirt is a c+."
Hi Steve,
I'm sorry to hear that you don't care for the hemp shirt. Is it possible you were sent an organic cotton one by mistake? If that's the case, I would like to make sure you get the hemp to try. In either case, I'd love to send you another one of our fabrics to try, if you'd like. Please reach out to me at us@Onnotshirts.com, and I'll make sure we get you something you'll enjoy.
-Emily
Please give your review a headline Onno is the best bamboo shirt company!
"Excellent product, customer service and communication!!"
Please give your review a headline Super comfy tees
"Tees are giving my biz a leg up on everything! I can’t wait until we’re big enough to where we’re buying you out of inventory"
Please give your review a headline Excellence All Around
"ONNO customer service is amazing and their t-shirts have been our personal favorite for many years. Excellent quality at a good price!"
"Love the shirt!!"
"The bamboo tee shirts are the most comfortable and durable ever!"
"The T-Shirts are excellent quality and customer service is beyond excellent!"
ONNO T-Shirt Company is rated 4.67 based on 36 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access