Outbacktraders Reviews

of reviewers recommend Outbacktraders
Read Outbacktraders Reviews
Excellent condition, outstanding communication
I placed my order on a Friday, my item did not get posted until the following Friday - I have purchased from other places and received my order in the time it has taken for this one to be posted!
When I did contact customer service - Aubrey? they were very responsive and polite and I appreciated the response.
Ordered on the 26/06/20 today is 5/7/20 I still haven't received my item....but get a request to review
Excellent feels perfect
Really amazing service! This is what customer service should be. Aubrey went out of her way to help me in my emails to them. I've delt with companies before that treat you like you're just an order, so it was refreshing to see someone actually seem to care about you. I'm really grateful for that, thank you!
Happy shopper. Got the boots quick. Fit good, looks great. 👍
Bought a pair of ladies boots. Very fast postage. I am super happy with the service.
First shipment and very comfy boots
Very easy website to use, great products. I love my hat.
Great boots very comfortable
Great customer service, fast shipping, quality products. Will definitely be buying from again.
Thanks for the 2 for 1 offer, quick delivery and good quality shirt that fir well.
Outback traders are the most helpful company, true to their word and their product,.nothing but honest and reliable 😊
fast delivery and no issues to deal with
The guys were very nice to deal with
I will shop their again 👍
Excellent!
Good to work with
Still waiting for delivery
Response and delivery time were surprisingly quick. My hat arrived in one piece and Undamaged packed well. Thank you guys pleasure to deal with you
Great customer service from an amazing Australian business
I have just received my boots! Excellent communication and customer service. Well done!!
Outbacktraders is rated 4.67 based on 126 reviews