Overnight Caskets Reviews

of reviewers recommend Overnight Caskets
Read Overnight Caskets Reviews

About Overnight Caskets:

Overnight Caskets is a family-owned business. We understand that funerals can be overwhelming emotionally and financially. We also understand that most families have not bought funeral products online. That's why we have reimagined the process with worry-free online shopping and free shipping while safeguarding traditional values of empathy and respect.

Tell us how Overnight Caskets made you happy
Overnight Caskets 5 star review on 19th February 2024
Overnight Caskets 5 star review on 13th January 2024
JANETTE KENYON
Overnight Caskets 5 star review on 13th January 2024
David Birdsall
Overnight Caskets 5 star review on 9th January 2024
Very happy wih the quality and delivery of the casket
My family was so happy we used your company. So easy to work with. The casket was absolutely gorgeous. We paid $1600 and the funeral home wanted almost $8,000 for the one similar to the one we purchased. Thank you , Thank you , Thank you. HIGHLY RECOMMEND
Can't do a review at this time as casket is in North Carolina and I reside in Virginia. I won't be able to see casket until my aunt actually passes.
Thank you for the extra effort put forth to make sure we received our order in time.
Excellent Service
Very good quality - appeared as pictured. Paid extra for two-day delivery and arrived as requested.
simple and easy
They did a fantastic job getting the casket here the next day even when it was ordered at 2pm on Thursday. Thank you
I was very stressed out wondering if my casket would arrive on time. I called the customer service number and was told that it had shipped, then got a call from my funeral home later that afternoon telling me it had arrived. Very relieved that this company does what they say! Very good experienced!
Their website was very easy to use. Their casket prices are amazing, and the quality is superb. I would highly recommend overnightcaskets.com for anyone who is the the market for beautiful craftsmanship at a price you can afford. They even contacted me before shipping to verify the overnight shipping and location. Thank you for making a difficult time easier.
the price is good quality prefect and shipment was quick thanks a lot.
sales person was helpful, patient and sympathetic - shipping was fast to funeral home - perfect color (dark cherry) casket for our relative - smooth process during a difficult time of grief
No one wants to plan a funeral. When something unexpected happens some funeral homes gauge prices of caskets tremendously and take advantage of grief thank you Overnight Caskets for making it affordable and delivering quickly. Beautiful casket!
Mike was great and explained everything. The quality is much better than funeral homes at a much lower price.
Honestly a casket is the last thing most of us want to buy. Even so this experience was simple from Beginning to end. They needed to change slightly from what I’d intended, but the substitute was very comparable and well suggested. Delivered on time and in great shape.
In great shape and delivered on time as promised
CAsket is beautiful and deliver was on time. Great service
Beautiful caskets at 1/2 the price of funeral homes
No hidden fees or any upfront costs compared to other “internet websites” at checkout. Very transparent and clear information from the getgo! Rep with Customer service also confirmed the rates on the website. My order was placed on a Tuesday with a CA delivery and the casket arrived on a Friday with the ability to track. Overnight caskets is definitely your go-to for FAST n reliable service.
The website was easy to navigate, and the customer service was great! I paid for 3 day expedited shipping and it arrived 1 day early and perfect condition.
Overnight Caskets is rated 4.9 based on 1,031 reviews