Paint With Diamonds Reviews

of reviewers recommend Paint With Diamonds
Read Paint With Diamonds Reviews

Tell us how Paint With Diamonds made you happy
I ordered the biggest size of this print because I wanted to challenge myself, and boy did I! Three months later and a solid feeling of accomplishment, I can proudly say this is completed. There is a lot of negative space which can get repetitive and a little boring, but the end result is lovely. I really enjoyed working on it!
I am ordering the Wendy Waldo Diamond painting kit I would really like to get a mister where's Waldo Diamond painting kit
I absolutely LOVE this! I got it in the 45cmx30cm and wish i'd gone bigger.. it took me less than two weeks to get it finished
I very much enjoyed both projects that I recently ordered... I don't have the manual dexterity for hand stitching like I used to - Painting with Diamonds allows me to work with my hands without constant arthritis pain getting in the way!
Not very happy. I got my mom one of her grandchildren in you can not see there face in it. I would not get one from them
I love coloring, love diamonds, love creating things... so putting all of those things together makes for the perfect hobby: Paint With Diamonds! The company's customer service has been amazing and I've always received the correct order. Although the shipping time seems a little slow, it's worth the wait! I will forever appreciate Paint With Diamonds as a company and a hobby.
Who needs cross stitch LoL!
My new favourite hobby. I’ve never had a kit with bits missing and have always received it within the alotted time frame. I love the variety and the pricing
I bought 2 25cmx20cm and 1 60cmx40cm and I'm in love with it all...can't wait to buy more ...they're amazing in frames too!
I really enjoyed doing this piece it looks exactly like my sweet Suki! The only thing was the colors didnt exactly add up which I didnt really notice til I was done. The photo shows brown eyes but the actual piece the eyes are color coded to red. Which kinda sucked but I figure I'll put the red out and use some left over colors that look better. Otherwise these things are wonderful!
I have had issues with the beads sticking and with not having enough to finish the pictures. It also takes at least 2 months for them to get here. I will never do business with this company again.
I love recreating personal photos! This was my first canvas, and I didn’t know what I was doing...I still like love how it came out, but I will be ordering larger canvases in the future so that you can really see the details...overall, very happy and I’ve ordered 6 more! I’m getting my friends into it too, and now instead of scrapbooking nights, they want to do diamond painting nights!
Flowers are pretty bit only 4 stars because the colors seemed a bit off. Still pretty can't wait to order another kit.
You should have it so we can send in pictures of our families and then you create diamond paintings with those pictures. I would pay you to do this for me.
I have only been working on my first painting for a week or so and I honestly have the hardest time stopping each time I work on it. It is so fun!
I am currently waiting for my 4th custom order and just ordered another today this is the best diamond painting site I have ever ordered from I have ordered plenty from other sites but this site is the best
Somehow I received a tracking number with tracking showing shipped and then it completely disappeared. After emailing customer service it was active again. I received my free item about 2 weeks ago. I received my order today. I haven't been able to go through it yet, but looking forward to this evening. 4 stars because of the rough start but otherwise so far so good. Just wish there was a way to get them faster.
The canvas comes in different sizes with square or round beads. Good variety for diamond dot fanatics like me. I love the mystic setting, the moon, rose and truck. I'm doing this canvas for my grandson.
Loved doing this one for my daughters room! It turned out so well!
Got my custom from here. Picture of my neice. They did free edits. Love Paint With Diamonds!
Paint With Diamonds is rated 4.31 based on 851 reviews