Paint With Diamonds Reviews

1 New Reviews Written
05AM
5AM

Tell us how Paint With Diamonds made you happy

"I am so amazed with the custom painting I have received from PWD, the quality is outstanding, I will not go to anyone else for my future custom painting! Thank you so much Torrie"
Are you Paint With Diamonds? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"This company offers "Oh Shit" insurance which is fantasti"
"I have ordered five custom prints since ordering my first, for a total of six prints in all. I followed the instructions about the the size of the custom print determining the clarity of the print. So all of my orders have been rather large. I have ordered for myself and gifts for others. I have not encountered any missing diamonds as of yet. (Still awaiting three of the six prints.) The seller as been most helpful in responding to my request. I am truly pleased with my inter actions with this website and this company. I have highly recommend this site to my family members and friends who are interested in custom diamond painting."
"Love this website! Always order from Paint With Diamonds!"
"My order came broken and it took a month and a half to get here and I still have not received the other part"
"Kit came packages perfectly in the box"
"I recieved mine with diamond bags broken (more then one bag of different colors). So before i even start i am missing diamonds. The diamonds are square drilled but dont match the graph in size or are same size as each other. The gems keep popping off. I have done 2 other by different companies had no problem."
"Ordered a light pad for diamond painting. It came in a cardboard box, stuffed into an envelope that barely fit the package. The whole thing was completely squashed . Not even one FRAGILE or DO NOT BEND sticker on the package. If this is how they send something breakable, then I hate to see how they send diamond paintings and more. Disappointed with this company."
"This was a fun gift to give to my mom for her birthday! She has a beach themed room and she enjoyed watching my progress as I worked. The diamonds were nice, and the insurance came in handy to replace diamonds easily. I got it in 30 by 30 cm"
"They have great picture's to choose from. Also, I had to contact them once for replacement diamond's that were missing from my kit, it shipped out the very next day."
"15x20, Full, square drill. I was disappointed at first for getting such a small picture. But it grew on me. I enjoyed doing it and from across the room the picture looks good. I think the pixelated look adds to the charm a little bit."
"SO EXCITED TO GET STARTED"
"I was shown a “New Customer” special that included a starter kit with 4 diamond pictures with option to buy the tools and cups as an add on. I ordered both and only got what the tool and cups nothing else. I emailed them and they were no help to me. The lady just told me I didn’t order anything else but I did."
"This is the most beautiful "art". But I put the "diamonds" on a scrap of fabric in a plastic lid with sides. I couldn't use that little plastic tray. If I happen to bump it even a tiny bit, they jumbled around & I would have to redo them turning them all pointy side up again. I use the point of a Zacto knife to turn them over. Works great. That was frustrating but the problem went away using that scrap of fabric to keep them in place. Well worth the wait."
"I live in Oregon and got my kit in about 3 weeks. Never received any tracking updates"
"30 days and counting, I hope I get my order before I am to old to do it."
"This so much fun, im addicted"
"I have been off of work for 6 months, due to having ankle surgery, and doing this has filled alot of my time. I enjoy doing it and doing the custom ones for family. Its a great pass time for anyone, and lots of pictures to choose from. I get bored with computer sometimes, so i doing my diamond painting. Thank you"
"This is the most amazing art fun to do and calms down your anxiety i highly recommend to anyone suffering from anxiety /panic attacks to try this it truly works Thank you"
"If you need missing diamonds they make it super easy to order online it's free just enter your previous order number takes about 3-4 weeks to get but no problem"
Paint With Diamonds is rated 4.43 based on 818 reviews