Pan Card Express Reviews

Over 7 Days
2 - 3 Hours
Read Pan Card Express Reviews

About Pan Card Express:

Pan Card Express provides services to NRI living in USA, UK, and other overseas countries.

Individuals and Foreign business firms have successfully obtained PAN Card from India.

Pan Card Express is known for top customer service and trusted organization for NRI.

sales@pancardexpress.com

Parsippany

Tell us how Pan Card Express made you happy
Very big thanks to PANCARDEXPRESS for making the pancard processing much smoother than expected. Kudos to the team and keep it going!!!
Excellent service by pancard express company
I have not received the PANCARD. Status indicates it is stuck in Detroit. Not sure if there is a way to escalate the delivery of the mail. I am unable to reach Detroit USPS. If anything can be done, appreciate it. I recommend usage of FEDEX or UPS for mail delivery. USPS, it is hard to contact people when things go wrong. Thank you
Hello Madam Gangu, upon tracking as per the USPS portal, the package was delivered at 1:21 pm on April 20, 2020, in NOVI, MI 48377. The item was signed for by G V. (Tracking Number EA397085115IN)

Kindly request to check your mailbox again. If the delivery was not actually received, please let us know and we can help escalate with USPS to resolve the situation.

Income Tax Department of India uses International Registered Speed Post to deliver the package globally and does not use FedEx / UPS. However, thanks for your recommendation, and we will definitely relay the feedback to officials.
Having supplied all the required documents, which were vetted, the remaining process was seamless. I have now received the PAN card, 6 weeks from applying. Overall cost was £45, including registered mail to send the documents.
Wonderful and quick service
Excellent service. I was kept informed at every step of the process. I would love to comeback for additional services.
We received our Pan Cards in the mail, mine early last week and my wife’s on Saturday.

Thank you for your excellent service from start to finish. Despite CoVid, it just took 40 days and the communication was as smooth as can be.

Thanks again.

Jay & Ari Chandrasekhar
NJ USA
Thanks for great service with helpful staff make it easy to get pan card
Excellent service.
Great Service. I will use it again for other members of my family.
You are doing very well
I was very happy with my experience with Pan Card Express. Prathiba guided me through the entire process. She was patient with me to gather necessary documents & posted me about the progress with the PAN card. Thank you.
It was very easy and well instructed to fill out the application. The tracking system and communication is outstanding. I strongly recommend to engage the Pan Card Express for their an excellent service.
The process was very systematic. The customer service assistance was excellent throughout the process. Timely updates on the status. Exceptional service and absolutely hassle free. Thank you. The service is much appreciated.
Experienced fantastic service level from pancard express company .
It was delightful in getting the work done and the status update was commendable. Thank you so much for the great work....
Thanks for such a wonderful work & efforts provided by the team
totally it was a hassle-free process in getting the pancard.Never thought of this much smooth service and appreciate all the efforts by the team
Transparent processing and team helped to resolve the issues faced. All NRI & OCI clients can use pancardexpress service without any hesitation
Pan Card Express is rated 4.83 based on 783 reviews