Pan Card Express Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Pan Card Express

About Pan Card Express: Pan Card Express provides services to NRI living in USA, UK, and other overseas countries.

Individuals and Foreign business firms have successfully obtained PAN Card from India.

Pan Card Express is known for top customer service and trusted organization for NRI.

sales@pancardexpress.com

Parsippany

company-profile.Click_here

Tell us how Pan Card Express made you happy

Over 7 Days
2 - 3 Hours
customer service
"Thank you for your service. As for me, you can make faster your service in this highly advanced technology era by utilizing technology. Normally it takes more than one month for getting a pan card."
"Customer service is excellent but postal service is too slow!!"
"Tracker post takes most of the time on both sides. Improvement in this area would be beneficial to customers. However staff have been very helpful in answering any queries"
"I have applied in August 8th 2018 and submitted all papers and fees but today is 9-21-2018 and have not received PAN card number via email nor PAN card. The status shows in review for last few weeks. Per website it say get PAN card in 3-4 weeks. I an communicating with pancardexpress but no help. Very disappointed with the services. ———————————————————- Yes my relative just picked up today Oct 20th. However we left USA on Oct 10 to India so we did not get the pan card hard copy. I am disappointed that pan card offfice did not consider our situation and rush the card. All other seclrvices are great. Sorry for my frustration but it is true."
"I am satisfied with the service but it took too long to get all sorted. Companies can get pan card sorted in two to three weeks."
"didnt make me happy"