Pan Card Express Reviews

sales@pancardexpress.com

Sai Pranav Consulting,
7/754, 1st Main Road,
Perumbakkam

How would you rate Pan Card Express ?

"I found PAN card. Thanks and good service."
Ratheesh Kannan
Verified Buyer
"It was systematic & processing was fast .Totally satisfied"
"Received the PAN card"
"I paid the money for the service but due to family emergency I was unable to proceed at the time. I had left everything on hold, then when I contacted the company at a later date they refused unless I paid again. I explained I had already paid & monies had not been refunded originally. They are theives & have stolen my money & now not provided me the service either."
"Quick service without any hassle. Updated the status of application."
"Timely and polite responses to queries, and help with my questions on exactly what information was required where I was unsure. Timely handling of the application."
"Great service and very reliable! Would recommend any NRI who is applying from abroad.Thank you!"
"Very prompt. Very knowledgeable."
"best reliable service I ever had from an indian based company."
"I applied for the PAN Card on 3 May 2018 from UAE as NRI, (almost one and half month)., Every two or three days I am sending email to Pan Card Express, but iam getting reply as I mentioned below (this email date 03.06.017). "Hello Mr. Musthakali, For a bunch of applications that submitted along with you for everyone its displaying the same status. We will check with the PAN Officials regarding the issue and will follow-up to clear the same as soon as possible." until now there is no update i received from them.. usless Service"
"The entire service from start to finish was very informative we were kept up-to-date. We have received our PAN cards successfully to the UK. Thank you for this service. "
"Very Helpfull and guide from begining .prompt customer services . 10 out of 10 for prompt reply."
"Excellent customer service all the way, no problem at all for international indian customer,happy with Pan Card express, Thank you"
"Good and prompt response and service"
"We applied for pan cards through pancard express based in Chenai. The staff were extremely helpful. They checked our original application form and documents to be submitted and amended errors as necessary..The amended application with the documents were forwarded by them to income tax office. We received e-pancard in 3 weeks and pancard in 4 weeks delivered to our overseas address.. We have recommended the company to our friends"
Tirath Kaur
Verified Buyer
"I apply from UK. It’s brilliant staff , they help me from start till end. . Really good experience"
"Pan Card Express provided very professional and timely service for filling for PAN Card. I received my card in a reasonable time frame. Thanks"
"Very happy with the customer service and communication Thro emails"
Somnath Singh
Verified Buyer
"Easy to use, great customer service, and update available of each step."
Maya Shyju
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and good follow up"
Pan Card Express is rated 4.76 based on 108 reviews