Pan Card Express Reviews

sales@pancardexpress.com

Sai Pranav Consulting,
7/754, 1st Main Road,
Perumbakkam

How would you rate Pan Card Express ?

(optional)

"We applied for pan cards through pancard express based in Chenai. The staff were extremely helpful. They checked our original application form and documents to be submitted and amended errors as necessary..The amended application with the documents were forwarded by them to income tax office. We received e-pancard in 3 weeks and pancard in 4 weeks delivered to our overseas address.. We have recommended the company to our friends"
Tirath Kaur
Verified Buyer
"I apply from UK. It’s brilliant staff , they help me from start till end. . Really good experience"
"Pan Card Express provided very professional and timely service for filling for PAN Card. I received my card in a reasonable time frame. Thanks"
"Very happy with the customer service and communication Thro emails"
Somnath Singh
Verified Buyer
"Easy to use, great customer service, and update available of each step."
Maya Shyju
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and good follow up"
"1. Helpfulness: My situation was quite complex; Pan Card Express helped me work though it very carefully and competently. 2. Responsiveness: Every single person at Pan Card Express responded promptly and clearly to questions."
Amit Aggarwal
Verified Buyer
"They communicated well and gave me all the information correctly and on time. The card came exactly as per the information provided."
"Excellent customer service and very helpful throughout the process"
Swaroop Kaur
Verified Buyer
"excellant service promt response"
Vijayalakshmi Subramaniyam Iyer
Verified Buyer
"it was an excellent service. Very convenient and fast. I would recommend to any NRI who wanted to apply from abroad."
Subhash K R
Verified Buyer
"I am living in USA and lost my old PAN card & had to apply for a duplicate PAN card. I heard about pan card express from one of my friends. Started processing my duplicate PAN card through pan card express. It was a fabulous experience with very responsive customer support which answered all my queries promptly and correctly. I received my PAN card last week by mail and I would like to thank Pan card express for their great customer service and diligence in doing the job so perfectly."
"I'm happy with Pan Card Express for helping me in obtaining the PAN Card whilst being overseas. I had been struggling to get the pan card. Thanks a lot to Pan Card Express for delivering the card within one month of application. Thanks once again."
RENGACHARI PRS
Verified Reviewer
"I have received my PAN CARD within a month of my application. Thank You for the for the excellent service right from the start of documentation process . Will recommend to friends"
"First of all I thought another Indian company just to make money with lots of never ending paper works without any details. But turned out to be one of the best experience ever I had.Every things are in detail. short and plain English. On time resposnse. Well mannered staff with lot of experience. I will definetley recommend to all those who seek Pan card thru PANCARD Express. Well done guys. Hope we get more like these agencies in the future. Thanks."
"Good service"
"Excellent service"
"Excellent service"
Dolak Singh
Verified Buyer
"I applied for the PAN Card on 9 Jan 2018 from Singapore as as NRI and received on 13 Feb 2018. I am happy with your service and recommend to any NRI outside India to use the services of PAN CARD EXPRESS. Thank You"
"I applied for my PAN card through pancard express and within 4 weeks I have got my PAN card posted to my home address in the UK. The service was excellent right from the start and the company updated me on the process regularly during this time. I did not have to chase or even track the progress of the application. Very happy with the service and have recommended to about 8 of my friends living in the UK with OCI."
Pan Card Express is rated 4.81 based on 94 reviews