Pan Card Express Reviews

sales@pancardexpress.com

Sai Pranav Consulting,
7/754, 1st Main Road,
Perumbakkam

How would you rate Pan Card Express ?

"Dear Team, Appriciated your team support and on time upadate to get my pan card without any complication."
"Very affective service I have recommend To my family and friends keep up the good work"
"Pan card express undoubtedly has a professional step by process for issuing of Pan card to its clients internationally and with their apt customer service they are on their way to the next level of business for sure. Excellent exceptional service with an honest approach to up to date detailed informations and time management I personally give a verdict and has recommended to all my friends and families. Good on you and hats off to “Pan card Express” and do continue to keep up with the prompt expectations from worldwide. Thank you from Sydney!!!"
"Do not use!!! Still waiting 6 weeks later and this company does nothing. Does not check paperwork correctly or chase up with utitsl send same generic email out every week 'sir give us 1 or 2 days there is technical difficulties ' went direct to utitsl and resolved issue in 5 mins! AVOID at all cost!"
"Applied for corrections and I received my card today in mail. Service was absolutely the BEST. Friendly staff. I always got prompt response to all my questions. I would highly recommend them."
"Fast and efficient service."
"Excellent customer support, prompt response with reasonable fee. 5 star rating!!"
"I found PAN card. Thanks and good service."
"It was systematic & processing was fast .Totally satisfied"
"Received the PAN card"
"I paid the money for the service but due to family emergency I was unable to proceed at the time. I had left everything on hold, then when I contacted the company at a later date they refused unless I paid again. I explained I had already paid & monies had not been refunded originally. They are theives & have stolen my money & now not provided me the service either."
"Quick service without any hassle. Updated the status of application."
"Timely and polite responses to queries, and help with my questions on exactly what information was required where I was unsure. Timely handling of the application."
"Great service and very reliable! Would recommend any NRI who is applying from abroad.Thank you!"
"Very prompt. Very knowledgeable."
"best reliable service I ever had from an indian based company."
"I applied for the PAN Card on 3 May 2018 from UAE as NRI, (almost one and half month)., Every two or three days I am sending email to Pan Card Express, but iam getting reply as I mentioned below (this email date 03.06.017). "Hello Mr. Musthakali, For a bunch of applications that submitted along with you for everyone its displaying the same status. We will check with the PAN Officials regarding the issue and will follow-up to clear the same as soon as possible." until now there is no update i received from them.. usless Service"
"The entire service from start to finish was very informative we were kept up-to-date. We have received our PAN cards successfully to the UK. Thank you for this service. "
"Very Helpfull and guide from begining .prompt customer services . 10 out of 10 for prompt reply."
"Excellent customer service all the way, no problem at all for international indian customer,happy with Pan Card express, Thank you"
Pan Card Express is rated 4.74 based on 115 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!