Pan Card Express Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Pan Card Express

About Pan Card Express: Pan Card Express provides services to NRI living in USA, UK, and other overseas countries.

Individuals and Foreign business firms have successfully obtained PAN Card from India.

Pan Card Express is known for top customer service and trusted organization for NRI.

sales@pancardexpress.com

Parsippany

Click Here

Tell us how Pan Card Express made you happy

Over 7 Days
2 - 3 Hours
customer service
"Pan card express undoubtedly has a professional step by process for issuing of Pan card to its clients internationally and with their apt customer service they are on their way to the next level of business for sure. Excellent exceptional service with an honest approach to up to date detailed informations and time management I personally give a verdict and has recommended to all my friends and families. Good on you and hats off to “Pan card Express” and do continue to keep up with the prompt expectations from worldwide. Thank you from Sydney!!!"
"I have applied in August 8th 2018 and submitted all papers and fees but today is 9-21-2018 and have not received PAN card number via email nor PAN card. The status shows in review for last few weeks. Per website it say get PAN card in 3-4 weeks. I an communicating with pancardexpress but no help. Very disappointed with the services. ———————————————————- Yes my relative just picked up today Oct 20th. However we left USA on Oct 10 to India so we did not get the pan card hard copy. I am disappointed that pan card offfice did not consider our situation and rush the card. All other seclrvices are great. Sorry for my frustration but it is true."
"I paid the money for the service but due to family emergency I was unable to proceed at the time. I had left everything on hold, then when I contacted the company at a later date they refused unless I paid again. I explained I had already paid & monies had not been refunded originally. They are theives & have stolen my money & now not provided me the service either."
"I am an overseas Indian & needed to have a PAN card sent to my address. They did a great & efficient job everything was great & we had a troble free experience. Highly recommended to all. Thankyou for being so efficient & helpful."
"I received excellent instructions and efficient service. The whole process was seamless and milestones tracked effectively. Thank you."
"I applied for the PAN Card on 3 May 2018 from UAE as NRI, (almost one and half month)., Every two or three days I am sending email to Pan Card Express, but iam getting reply as I mentioned below (this email date 03.06.017). "Hello Mr. Musthakali, For a bunch of applications that submitted along with you for everyone its displaying the same status. We will check with the PAN Officials regarding the issue and will follow-up to clear the same as soon as possible." until now there is no update i received from them.. usless Service"
"Excellent service Highly recommend Pan Card Express. The staff are brilliant and extreamlly professional."
"Good service. I got my Pan card delivered in the UK."
"Very well executed service up to the satisfaction"
"Excellent service , Kept me informed all the way ,keep up the good service."
"Exceptional service."
"They are a very professional team. We got the pan card in no time, very efficiently. Well done. thank you."
"I have had prompt, courteous and respectful service from your office. Much appreciated"
"Very efficient and prompt customer service.I was informed the processing up to the minute."
"Very professional and well organized staff. Issued Pan Card in timely manner and made follow up call to assist other issues. I had terrible experience with another company (PanNRI)for over 4 months, making excuses and lying on Pan card status. Now I am reapplying for Pan Card with Pan Card Express to resolve my issues. Thank you Pan Card Express for following up on our cards. VK Sharma"
"I took so long to get my pan card delivered. Once all processing was done quickly"
"Great service, kept me updated throughout the process, it around 7-8 weeks to get the Pan card delivered to my home address."
"Thank you very much for giving pan card immediately. Your services are really good."
"Amazing service. Very organized, responsive and helpful personnel. Very reliable. I am very satisfied. Thank you!"
"Please accept our congratulations we are extremely satisfied with the excellent service your company is delivering to its customers thanks all of you"
Pan Card Express is rated 4.81 based on 557 reviews