Pan Card Express Reviews

Over 7 Days
2 - 3 Hours
Read Pan Card Express Reviews

About Pan Card Express:

Pan Card Express provides services to NRI living in USA, UK, and other overseas countries.

Individuals and Foreign business firms have successfully obtained PAN Card from India.

Pan Card Express is known for top customer service and trusted organization for NRI.

sales@pancardexpress.com

Parsippany

Tell us how Pan Card Express made you happy
Pan card express undoubtedly has a professional step by process for issuing of Pan card to its clients internationally and with their apt customer service they are on their way to the next level of business for sure. Excellent exceptional service with an honest approach to up to date detailed informations and time management I personally give a verdict and has recommended to all my friends and families. Good on you and hats off to “Pan card Express” and do continue to keep up with the prompt expectations from worldwide. Thank you from Sydney!!!
I have applied in August 8th 2018 and submitted all papers and fees but today is 9-21-2018 and have not received PAN card number via email nor PAN card. The status shows in review for last few weeks. Per website it say get PAN card in 3-4 weeks. I an communicating with pancardexpress but no help. Very disappointed with the services.
———————————————————-

Yes my relative just picked up today Oct 20th. However we left USA on Oct 10 to India so we did not get the pan card hard copy. I am disappointed that pan card offfice did not consider our situation and rush the card. All other seclrvices are great.

Sorry for my frustration but it is true.
I paid the money for the service but due to family emergency I was unable to proceed at the time. I had left everything on hold, then when I contacted the company at a later date they refused unless I paid again. I explained I had already paid & monies had not been refunded originally. They are theives & have stolen my money & now not provided me the service either.
I am an overseas Indian & needed to have a PAN card sent to my address. They did a great & efficient job everything was great & we had a troble free experience. Highly recommended to all. Thankyou for being so efficient & helpful.
I received excellent instructions and efficient service. The whole process was seamless and milestones tracked effectively. Thank you.
I applied for the PAN Card on 3 May 2018 from UAE as NRI, (almost one and half month)., Every two or three days I am sending email to Pan Card Express, but iam getting reply as I mentioned below (this email date 03.06.017).

"Hello Mr. Musthakali,
For a bunch of applications that submitted along with you for everyone its displaying the same status.
We will check with the PAN Officials regarding the issue and will follow-up to clear the same as soon as possible."

until now there is no update i received from them..
usless Service
Excellent service Highly recommend Pan Card Express.

The staff are brilliant and extreamlly professional.
A friend of mine referred me to Pan Card Express. It was such a delightful experience. I was guided step by step until PAN Card arrived at my door in New Jersey.
reliable and very prompt in communications.
Lakshmi and team - you are doing India proud with great work. Keep it up.
Got my ePAN Card very quickly in 5 days. Physical PAN Card took about 3 weeks to arrive in the United States. Overall, very pleasant experience.
I engaged Pan Card Express to get NRI Pan Card for myself and wife. They gave me 10% discount at an already low price. International Shipping fee was already included in the price. They charge so low fees for the first class service provided - Jai Hind.
This website made it so simple to apply for and process the PAN card. The only process that should be expedited is the international mailing process. This should be sent via registered mail or via courier. It took 14 days for the package to arrive in Canada. Overall quite impressed with the process.
Very prompt and professional service.
Good value for money. The team kept me updated as the application progressed through the various stages and suggested corrections in the mistakes made by me in filling up the form. Excellent service.
it was a nice experience. time to time process is informed. Excellent service.
You have been an excellent team, great process, timely response and great to work and i would recommend to any of my contacts to use this company to work with for their needs. Great job and keep it up
It was really helpful to get my PAN card made. All my queries were answered right away. Feel very good dealing with PAN express
Good service. I got my Pan card delivered in the UK.
Very well executed
service up to the satisfaction
Pan Card Express is rated 4.83 based on 783 reviews