Pan Card Express Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Pan Card Express

About Pan Card Express: Pan Card Express provides services to NRI living in USA, UK, and other overseas countries.

Individuals and Foreign business firms have successfully obtained PAN Card from India.

Pan Card Express is known for top customer service and trusted organization for NRI.

sales@pancardexpress.com

Parsippany

Click Here

Tell us how Pan Card Express made you happy

Over 7 Days
2 - 3 Hours
customer service
"I haven't received my parcel but tracking says item delivered."
"The Pan card was done on time, but postal delivery will take more 20 days. That’s ridiculous. If you want the Pan card fast do it differently."
"I apologise for my misunderstanding and writing a bad review out of frustration due to the lack of communication. Thank you very much for taking time to resolve the issue quickly and for the kind support which the team has provided throughout the process."
"Very Poor . Tried to call many times . It will not connect. Got fed up and left it"
"Says its quicker only it took them 4 months I been to India and back already complete waste"
"Pleasantly surprised to find the system is very user friendly."
"It’s cost me more as in India can get in under 5 pounds ."
"Applied for pancard express. The mail got lost in transit and never reached me. They asked more money and said need to apply for duplicate. Went with it. I got an email with coupon code and tracking number. This was not valid tracking. I asked and they got back saying try tracking in few more days. Tried it several days later and tried few more times. The Card was never mailed and tracking number is not valid. Ask them to help - they just create a postal compliant for a package that was never mailed. No follow through with the issuing authority. I have never received the card and no help from this company. Bogus. You may as well apply by sending the form directly to issuing authorrity."
"I paid the money for the service but due to family emergency I was unable to proceed at the time. I had left everything on hold, then when I contacted the company at a later date they refused unless I paid again. I explained I had already paid & monies had not been refunded originally. They are theives & have stolen my money & now not provided me the service either."
"I applied for the PAN Card on 3 May 2018 from UAE as NRI, (almost one and half month)., Every two or three days I am sending email to Pan Card Express, but iam getting reply as I mentioned below (this email date 03.06.017). "Hello Mr. Musthakali, For a bunch of applications that submitted along with you for everyone its displaying the same status. We will check with the PAN Officials regarding the issue and will follow-up to clear the same as soon as possible." until now there is no update i received from them.. usless Service"
"Useless service. Paid them like 6 months ago. No reply. No response."
Pan Card Express is rated 4.81 based on 557 reviews