Pasta Evangelists Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pasta Evangelists
Read Pasta Evangelists Reviews

Tell us how Pasta Evangelists made you happy
The service, the pasta and the deliveries are perfect and I cannot fault the pasta that I have received. I enjoyed it so much that I can’t wait for my next delivery. Superb quality!
Amazing pasta and quick turnaround - will be using these guys again :)
Excellent range of pasta.
So very easy to cook.
Restaurant quality in your own home.
The pasta is delicious, so much so I have subscribed. I particularly love the gnocchi which is better than I’ve had in any restaurant in UK. The website isn’t user friendly but apparently it will be enhanced in May. Looking forward to that as a subscriber as it takes far too long to manage my order currently
Pasta was tasty but wrong for a carbonara. Linguine would have been more suitable. Sauce aroma was better than the taste which was the wrong side of bland. The pancetta promised more than it delivered. Again, it had no real punch within the dish. Lastly, the cheese supplied was insufficient in quantity and nothing special in taste. Overall, no more than average; it could have been a lot better with relatively minor adjustments. That suggests a lack of thought and effort. Would to buy.
Amazingly silky pasta with sumptuous fillings and sauces. My order was slightly wrong but this was dealt with so well that it more than made up for the small mistake. Will definitely be ordering again! Yum! 😋
Thank you so much for your support, Rebecca! Grazie mille!
Great pasta. Great customer service. Who needs a swanky Italian restaurant when you can have it at home.
Ciao Lawson, thank you so much for your support, very much appreciated!
Trulli with walnuts. Delicious! 3 orders now and each has been wonderful :)
That's great to hear, Sian, we are all very pleased your expectations are being met. Thank you!
Loved the pasta; looking forward to trying out the lasagne next!
Thank you so much for your support, Terry!
We got two meals, lobster tortellini and mafadelle both were so easy to prepare and delicious. We just can't wait for our next order!!!
Would not hesitate to recommend you to family and friends.
Thank you so much Sue, your support is vital for us. Grazie mille!
My first order definitely won't be my last. The lasagna was beautiful. Fairly small portion but very rich so didn't feel shortchanged in any way. I'm very impressed with the customer service. There was a slight problem with the delivery (squashed one of the lasagnas) and as a gesture they have given me a 20% off code for my next order.
Thank you so much Ellie, we are doing our best to meet and exceed your expectations, slowly but surely and with your support and patience we are growing as we should. Thank you!
I’m in love with this guys and their products. Amazing fresh and high quality food delivered right to my door with a few simple steps to follow, nothing else needed just enjoy!
Thank you so much Gabriela, we are all very much love with you too!
Delivery on time. Quality products , feels luxury and restaurant quality
Thank you thank you Nicola!
Will recommend you product to Italian eaters
Thank you so much for your support David! Grazie mille!
I loved it, it was easy to make and was top quality. Better than anything I would ever be able to make on my own but it took 5 mins to make. Winning!
cheers very much Declan!
Marvellous
Thank you so much for your feedback Mat!
We recieved a voucher for Pasta Evangelists at Christmas. As a huge fan of pasta, this was perfect and I was excited to trial several dishes from the website. As someone who has sampled lots of pasta from all over the world, I was a little concerned about the products being ‘good enough’; however I was pleasantly surprised. The dishes have been absolutely delicious, extremely fresh and simple to prepare. It is like eating in a gourmet Italian restaurant (without the extortionate prices) in the comfort of your own home.

I’d recommend eveyone give it a go: you will not be disappointed!
It's been and still is our pleasure Simon, thank you so much!
Great service and fantastic food
Thank you so much Geoff!
Our weekly order from Pasta Evangelists has become a necessity. We all love it.
That's excellent news, Wendy thank you so much for your support here!
Superb pasta. Imaginative and delicious fillings and sauces. Plenty of variety every week.
Thanks so much for your feedback Lewis! :)
Pasta Evangelists is rated 4.53 based on 267 reviews