Pasta Evangelists Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pasta Evangelists
Read Pasta Evangelists Reviews

Tell us how Pasta Evangelists made you happy
Excellent, innovative Company producing tasty grub. Pity there isn't more pasta of any type each week. Gnocchi are rather stodgy, repetitive and dull. Otherwise 5*
Very nice pasta.
I just love it, handmade pasta better than some restaurants, fresh and super tasty. A lot of variety and nice combination of flavours :)
I honestly didn't know that I could ever serve such wonderful and tasty paste in my own house! What a treat!
Very good pasta, swift delivery and good customers service :-) as George would say, what else ?
outstanding quality and dead easy to cook. We keep on ordering more....
Great food. Easy to cook. Have been ordering for a few weeks, have no plan to stop any time soon
I thought i was getting 2 servings but realised it was 1 and you had to eat it within a day! very expensive.

Food tasted good.
Delicious food, and with plenty of discounts available it's affordable too.
Amazing food, I've only had to speak to customer service once and when I did I got a reply within five minutes. Can't fault them. Just to reiterate though, the pasta is amazing. I love it. I want to live inside of it.
I love the colour coded ingredients (we ordered 4 pasta recipes and it was very helpful to match which pasta went with which sauce). I'm not a super fan of the dairy-free cheese, I mean what's the point? Better no cheese at all than fake cheese really :) The pasta is good, the tagliatelle were especially lovely, and if you have not time to prepare food yourself this is a great way to have a fabulous looking dinner for your friends ready in under 10 minutes. I found the ravioli a bit heavy, but the orecchiette were very good.
Very quick delivery, packaged to a high standard that kept the food fresh! Portion size very generous and the recipe card easy to follow! I’m not a huge foody at all, I would say borderline fussy but the slow cooked lamb shoulder ragu was delicious! With the seasoning you would expect in a top notch Italian!!!!
Fantastic pasta and customer service
The service, the pasta and the deliveries are perfect and I cannot fault the pasta that I have received. I enjoyed it so much that I can’t wait for my next delivery. Superb quality!
Amazing pasta and quick turnaround - will be using these guys again :)
Excellent range of pasta.
So very easy to cook.
Restaurant quality in your own home.
The pasta is delicious, so much so I have subscribed. I particularly love the gnocchi which is better than I’ve had in any restaurant in UK. The website isn’t user friendly but apparently it will be enhanced in May. Looking forward to that as a subscriber as it takes far too long to manage my order currently
Pasta was tasty but wrong for a carbonara. Linguine would have been more suitable. Sauce aroma was better than the taste which was the wrong side of bland. The pancetta promised more than it delivered. Again, it had no real punch within the dish. Lastly, the cheese supplied was insufficient in quantity and nothing special in taste. Overall, no more than average; it could have been a lot better with relatively minor adjustments. That suggests a lack of thought and effort. Would to buy.
Amazingly silky pasta with sumptuous fillings and sauces. My order was slightly wrong but this was dealt with so well that it more than made up for the small mistake. Will definitely be ordering again! Yum! 😋
Thank you so much for your support, Rebecca! Grazie mille!
Great pasta. Great customer service. Who needs a swanky Italian restaurant when you can have it at home.
Ciao Lawson, thank you so much for your support, very much appreciated!
Pasta Evangelists is rated 4.43 based on 300 reviews