PATboard Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend PATboard

About PATboard: We create tools to help teams perform better and have more fun doing it. A visual and physical tool for your scrum board and kanban board improves interaction and communication within a team.

+31853011305

info@patboard.com

Marssteden 52

Click Here

Tell us how PATboard made you happy

"As I am left handed the non-permanent marker ink is wiped out when I write on the story cards, and leaves my hand dirty. So I already quit using them after a day..."
Hi Antoine, thanks for your review. Our designer is left handed and he tried to design the cards in a way that they can also be used for left handed people. We will get in touch with you for some ideas how to use them in your case.
".........."
Hi Laura! I've send you an e-mail! I am looking forward to hearing from you. - Danielle
"Very expensive for the quality we received."
Hi Philipp, I'm sorry to hear that. Could you elaborate what it is exactly that was different from what you expected? We would like to work towards a solution and take reviews like this very seriously.
I would like to hear from you!

-Maartje
"very bad service! I did not receive all staff I've order"
Very sorry to hear you didn't receive all your items. We saw your mail with what is missing. We will send you the missing items today with some extras for the inconvenience. Our sincere apologies as this is a mistake from our side! ^Oliver
"unfortunately the goods have not been delivered until today"
"To many mails! The products are fine but very expensive."
Hi Alexander, I'm sorry you received too many e-mails from us. You can always unsubscribe from e-mails at the bottom of our e-mails. Our products are very durable and last for years, we think that justifies the price. I hope you enjoy our products! ^Oliver
"I did pay the order before I did received it. Few time's after I get the board I get notes that I still must pay the order. I do not act. Then I get a telephone to pay my order. I say that I did already payed it. And the check it and it's ok. No sorry... just ok we found it, bye. The product is very good. Receiving the order is very good. The service can better."
Thanks for your feedback. This is indeed a mistake made by us. My sincere apologies for this. What happened is that we made a special price for the board for you and payment was done by a payment link. These payments are not linked to our administration, causing this mistake. Again my apologies, we always try to give the best service possible! ^Oliver
PATboard is rated 4.59 based on 221 reviews