PATboard Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend PATboard

About PATboard: We create tools to help teams perform better and have more fun doing it. A visual and physical tool for your scrum board and kanban board improves interaction and communication within a team.

+31853011305

info@patboard.com

Marssteden 52

Tell us how PATboard made you happy

"Super lækkert produkt"
Thanks, have fun using it! -Marije
"PATboard is a very effective and cool way for teams to get a clear overview of sprints. It provides a nice and clean board that quickly provides the needed information. The quality of the material is really nice and sturdy."
Thanks, enjoy your improved overview! -Marije
"Good product"
I'm happy to hear that! -Marije
"Love your products 😀"
Love your comment! Have fun using them! -Marije
"Works fine, but a whiteboard marker isn't the best marker for this, they turn grey after using that."
Glad to hear that you enjoy using our magnets. Perhaps try a different non-permanent marker or use our PATboard markers, I'm sure you'll end up with great results then! :) -Marije
"usage is perfect"
Great to hear that you enjoy our products! Enjoy your improved scrum board! - Maartje
"Baffling fast customer service helped me a bunch to clear up some payment issues + orders. Great service, awesome products!!"
This review put a smile upon our faces! Enjoy our products! - Maartje
"Excellent, creative, innovative, professional! I´m totally excited on these products!"
Great to hear your enthusiasm! Enjoy your improved productivity. - Maartje
"Exactly what my team needed."
Great to hear! Enjoy your improved teamwork! - Maartje
"Not quite what I expected but still goog"
Thank you for your review! - Maartje
"Excellent service! Boards were delivered the next day. It looks awesome on our writable walls, and it is a great vehicle to work in a more agile fashion."
Thank you for your 5 star review. I wish you good fortune in the projects to come.
~Chris
"Good"
Thanks! Enjoy our products!
"Perfect way to improve the UX of a SCRUM Board. SCRUM Board 2.0!"
Great to hear! Enjoy your improved SCRUM board! - Maartje
"Quick Delivery"
Thank you for your review!
"We love our new Kanban Board, and it is the envy of the other squads. It’s cleaner, clearer, and enables us to keep our stand-ups quick and punchy. I highly recommend PATboard!"
Great to hear! Enjoy your improved productivity! -Marije
"Thank you. it was a pleasure to work with you."
Great to hear! Hope to see you back. -Marije
"Good quality product, looking forward to how my productivity will improve using this pack"
Happy that you're satisfied, enjoy the improved productivity! -Marije
"Everything was fine, thank you!"
Great to hear. Enjoy the products! -Marije
"The column "stickers" are not sticky enough even with little tension on the bungee cord. We glued magnetic sheets on their back and now they work as they should. It's a pity that this part of the package is unusable out of the box. It took us 1 hour to identify and fix the issue, I just can't believe you did not identify and fix this flaw already. Otherwise, great product. My team loves it, and other teams are jealous of our scrum board ;-) Have a good day Julien. julien.marbach@dental-wings.com"
Thanks for your review and feedback, we appreciate that! I think you received some faulty PATlanes, my apologies for that. We'll ship you new ones today. Let us know if they work properly! ^Oliver
"User friendly"
Hello Jonathan,
Thank you for your review. We appreciate it!
~Chris