PATboard Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend PATboard

About PATboard: We create tools to help teams perform better and have more fun doing it. A visual and physical tool for your scrum board and kanban board improves interaction and communication within a team.

+31853011305

info@patboard.com

Marssteden 52

How would you rate PATboard?

"Cultivating agility, BAM!"
Posted 29 minutes ago
"I organized my office much better"
Great to hear, enjoy our products! -Marije
"Very good service."
Thanks Paula, we always try to response quickly and adequate to all questions ^Oliver
"We do really like the box https://www.patboard.com/shop/scrum-board-magnets-full-tool-set/ it is very useful and nive We wanted to buy one for each of our teams (4 teams) but it seems to me a very high price, so we bought only one for trial purpose and we are looking for other options The whiteboards are also good enough."
Thanks for your review, Xavier.
Glad you enjoy using our products. Sorry to hear that you find the price expensive. This is because we choose to only use the best materials. Would be nice to see you back. If not, enjoy both our and the other products purchased. -Marije
"Brilliant"
Glad you're so satisfied! -Marije
"helps us to keep overview and manage a load of requests / actions / projects to keep our organization moving in the right direction"
That's nice! Have fun with our products. - Bas
"-"
"Quick delivery, nice looking &resource saving board."
Thanks! Have fun with your board :) ^Oliver
"Goed materiaal met kwalitatieve presentatie. 1 minpuntje: Lange levertijd en weinig transparantie over de exacte leverdatum van whiteboard."
Bedankt voor je review Sjoerd. De whiteboards worden vaak pas geproduceerd zodra de order binnenkomt. Dit kost jammer genoeg tijd. De exacte leverdatum geven is jammer genoeg niet mogelijk, aangezien de whiteboards geen track and trace hebben. Maar ik waardeer je feedback en dit is zeker wel een punt waar ruimte is voor verbetering, alleen we moeten er nog even nadenken over hoe we dit precies gaan doen.
Hoi Sjoerd,

Bedankt voor jouw review! Het volgen van de whiteboards is inderdaad niet optimaal. Dit komt omdat dit geen pakketjes met track&trace zijn, maar door de grote afmetingen door andere logistieke partners vervoerd wordt. Hierdoor is de zending niet te volgen. We werken er aan dit te verbeteren, maar zijn hier ook afhankelijk van andere partijen. ^Oliver
"I did pay the order before I did received it. Few time's after I get the board I get notes that I still must pay the order. I do not act. Then I get a telephone to pay my order. I say that I did already payed it. And the check it and it's ok. No sorry... just ok we found it, bye. The product is very good. Receiving the order is very good. The service can better."
Thanks for your feedback. This is indeed a mistake made by us. My sincere apologies for this. What happened is that we made a special price for the board for you and payment was done by a payment link. These payments are not linked to our administration, causing this mistake. Again my apologies, we always try to give the best service possible! ^Oliver
"Thanks for the quick delivery of the products. We immediately started to use the magnets and they are working as expected ;-)"
We appreciate your review!
Good to hear that you like our product. The best of luck with your future projects!
~Chris
"Cards are very nice, work well. Too bad I only got 15 instead of 16 cards, but I guess these things happen."
Hi Daniel,

Thanks for your review! I'm sorry you missed 1 card, that's a mistake from our side. We will send you the missing card and some extra today! ;) ^Oliver
"Everything was perfect."
Thank you for the review. Have fun with our products. - Bas
"Great product and service! Really amazing tool every team should have"
Thanks for your review. Great to hear that the product works well for your team. Enjoy it! -Marije
"My colleagues and I are very happy with our purchase. It was really easy building our board with your tools and we had great fun in the process. The fact that the supplies are reusable made it really easy to choose your solution over other ideas for building an agile board."
Hi Maya, great to hear! Thanks for your review and good luck with the tools :) ^Maaike
"I love the PATboard products, for someone who isn't naturally organised they make the day to day running of my business more efficient. The products are hard wearing and I love the colour coding so I can organise different aspects of the business and see instantly what needs doing."
Happy to read this review, it's great to hear that you benefit from the use of our products! -Marije
"In eerste instantie goed, scrum start set snel geleverd en deed wat het moest doen, behalve dan de spankoorden. Die werden proactief kostenloos vervangen door de nieuwe versie. Prima service."
Bedankt voor uw review! Fijn te horen dat u tevreden bent over onze producten en service! -Marije
"I don't think your board cards should be delivered with a special marker, The markers should be replaceable and not only by your marker but any whiteboard marker. It is easier to find and replace, then to wait for new deliveries."
Hi Roi,

Thanks for your feedback and review! The surface of whiteboards and our cards are totally different. Some whiteboard markers do work with our cards, but only the ones with waterbased ink. Always test on one card and you'll find out! :) ^Oliver
"Easy to deal with, and exactly what we needed to get all our teams working efficiently and creatively"
Good to hear. Good luck with your products!
~Chris
"Awesome addition to my huddle board meetings. It makes things easier!"
Thanks for your review. Let's hope there are a lot more meetings to come :) #reusable
PATboard is rated 4.75 based on 32 reviews