Paul valentine watches Reviews

18% of reviewers recommend Paul valentine watches

Tell us how Paul valentine watches made you happy

"I ordered watches and bracelets for my daughters. I emailed about time frame I received a response same day with a tracking number. The package was delivered in 3 days with the correct order. The watches and bracelets are beautiful! I read reviews and was nervous but my experience was great! We will be ordering more jewelry. Thanks!"
Are you Paul valentine watches? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"same happened with my i order 2 items and I never have items what idiot people you are"
"Bad experience I paid for 1-3 UPS express delivery 18 days ago and I haven't even received the tracking number yet.. I tried to contact the support couple of times but they never answered. I HIGHLY DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS STORE I had to contact my bank to despite the payment"
"My watch was suppose to arrive 1-3 days, however its been 3 weeks and i still do not have it! There is no phone number for customer service and they have not replied back to any of my emails. I'm super upset because i do love their products but the service is terrible."
"I receive After one month broken watch !! I try speak about return but this was impossible !! I fil form from company page And send to Deutschland this adress was on page !! I send back this watch 21/12/2018and still Nothing , I wrote a lot of time e-mail , facebook mesaage And instagram message ! I wsnt just my money back !! I propose for all people Who fell dissapointed - comment negative all post this company And give nervous emoticon on facebook !!"
"Super disappointed, super bad service, broken products! Customer service not deserves this title. Super extremely slow, first order did not reach me at all because of wrong labels, second order reached me, product was broken and needed to be returned. Over a month now and the christmas present is still not with us. Customer service answers barely via mail, facebook or phone. If you want to buy a nice clock -> Buy somewhere else! The stress this company will cause is not worth it!"
"Terrible company. Bought a watch a week before Christmas Day with the promise it would be here between 1-3 days. It’s now been over a week. No shipping updates, no way to contact a representive except for email which they have not responded. As much as I love the design of the watches, I will never hand my money over to this company again. For the price you pay for these watches- their customer service and guarantees are a joke. Take my advice: keep your money far away from this company! You can find better watches for the same price at other retailers locally."
"Don't use this company!!!!! I order my watch 3 weeks ago and I still didn't get it!!! They garant it delivery in 1-3 business days!!! Nobody answers on the email!!! So unprofessional!!! NEVER AGAIN gonna use this company!!!!"
"They claim easy returns but I still have not recieived a refund and it’s been more than a month I just get an automated e-mail Do not order from this company !!!"
"An e-commerce company that doesn't want to answer to their customers and takes two weeks to deliver ? One that acts like a US shop but is really just shipping an billing out of Germany ? You got it: Paul Valentine watches. I placed an order for two watches - with a promise date of 3-4 business days. After one week I contacted them through their webform (chat always unavailable) and only received automated responses (Sorry we are very busy). The watches were received two weeks after I placed the order (shipped from Germany!). I never got a response on any of my three support requests (sorry to place three - but if you never answer I feel things might have gotten lost). Besides the longer than promised delivery time, and the no communication, I will also point out: - They charge your credit card the moment you order - despite the fact that their website clearly states that they will charge you when they mail/complete your order. - They charge your card from Germany - which is never mentioned anywhere during the ordering process or anywhere on their website. This results in me being charged an additional 3% as a foreign transaction fee. I'm sure you can get lucky, and they will fulfill your order swiftly and answer any question you might have. Unfortunately that's not the experience I got... You can contact me for any details (copy of the order; copy of the support requests)."
"Very quick delivery. Super stylish watches.affordable prices. Customer care exceptional. Would highly recommend."
Paul valentine watches is rated 1.73 based on 11 reviews