pet spectrum group/ equi supermarket Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend pet spectrum group/ equi supermarket

Tell us how pet spectrum group/ equi supermarket made you happy

Telephone
"Absolutely rubbish company con avoid"
Are you pet spectrum group/ equi supermarket? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY IT IS A CON!!!"
"UPDATE- item finally came today after 2 week wait. Packaged well. Not sure what happened with delivery? but it’s here! Happy with product."
"UPDATE- today the item arived,packaged well. It took 2 weeks to get here. I’m not sure what happened? Why it took so long."
"Ordered joint supplement for dogs on 26th April £54!!!! No correspindence from company. Emailed and rang and no reply from company. They have my money paid via paypal and I have no goods. Awful company to deal with. Rufund requested. Still waiting for my money"
"I ordered some bedding for my guineapigs, still hasn’t come. Tried contacting them, no reply. Opened a dispute on PayPal I hope I get my money back!!"
"I ordered goods from this group (time for paws) on 31st December, payment taken on 2nd January, nothing arrived as yet...no explaining emails....impossible to contact.....ridiculous answer phone message on the group number always advising you to leave a message and you are third in a queue. Appears to be a very under resourced company or a scam. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS GROUP......READ THE OTHER REVIEWS!!!"
"Shocking company to deal with. I'm still waiting for my order which was supposed to take 3-4 working days. According to my account - this has been ready for dispatch for a while, and a Yodel tracking number has been given, but whenever I check it is still waiting to be collected from them."
"Having ordered 3 weeks prior it took an email from me to find out where my order was, they were obviously not going to bother telling me they had an issue. Said they would look into what had happened. 4 days later I had heard nothing, so contacted them again to be told they were out of stock and were contacting the rep to see when they could get stock. a week after that I couldn't be bothered any longer so emailed to say cancel my order. By the time they bothered to respond I had ordered, received and started using exactly the same products from another supplier - USELESS!!"
pet spectrum group/ equi supermarket is rated 1.44 based on 9 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access