pet spectrum group/ equi supermarket Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend pet spectrum group/ equi supermarket
08AM
8AM

How would you rate pet spectrum group/ equi supermarket ?

"Having ordered 3 weeks prior it took an email from me to find out where my order was, they were obviously not going to bother telling me they had an issue. Said they would look into what had happened. 4 days later I had heard nothing, so contacted them again to be told they were out of stock and were contacting the rep to see when they could get stock. a week after that I couldn't be bothered any longer so emailed to say cancel my order. By the time they bothered to respond I had ordered, received and started using exactly the same products from another supplier - USELESS!!"
pet spectrum group/ equi supermarket is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!