Phones2Pounds Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Phones2Pounds

Tell us how Phones2Pounds made you happy

"I’m another customer promised one price then once they gave your phone offered another. I rejected both offers and asked for my phone back. That was a week ago. I rang and rang and rang but no answer. I haven’t even been paid there very low ”good will gesture”. So god knows where my £120 phone is. Avoid this company at all costs."
Are you Phones2Pounds? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Phones2Pounds receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"They promised one price on their website, but once they received the handset, they refused to pay the full price, because the phone ‘had scuff marks and scratches’. This for a phone that has never been out of a Spigen case and with screen protector all the time. After rejectijng their ridiculously low offer, they have offered incrjease by £10 as a ‘good will gesture’ - pure joke, for a phone rated at £155, they were offering £110."
Phones2Pounds is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews