Phones2Pounds Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Phones2Pounds

How would you rate Phones2Pounds ?

"I’m another customer promised one price then once they gave your phone offered another. I rejected both offers and asked for my phone back. That was a week ago. I rang and rang and rang but no answer. I haven’t even been paid there very low ”good will gesture”. So god knows where my £120 phone is. Avoid this company at all costs."
"They promised one price on their website, but once they received the handset, they refused to pay the full price, because the phone ‘had scuff marks and scratches’. This for a phone that has never been out of a Spigen case and with screen protector all the time. After rejectijng their ridiculously low offer, they have offered incrjease by £10 as a ‘good will gesture’ - pure joke, for a phone rated at £155, they were offering £110."
Phones2Pounds is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews