Pillar Health Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pillar Health
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Pillar Health Reviews

About Pillar Health:

Care Express provides home nursing, home therapy, assisted home shower, post hospitalization care and care companionship services to seniors citizens, the bedridden and the disabled.

+60189858059

andrew@pillarcare.com

Jalan 1/25

Tell us how Pillar Health made you happy
Pillar Company a short Review
They are Reliable
Standardization of work and duties to the employees.
Strict to employees must have good behaviour and disciplined.
Good Pay to emplyees.
Good communication/updated and helping to employees regarding the job.
Very caring center. State of Art Facilities. Well thought off,
Clean and Tidy environment.
Negative Aspect there is no single room facility.
Pillar are is one of the best care company I've known...they make sure carer are in good patients family, provide carer necessities, salary on time which is the best first in foremost... Keep it up pillarcare more power and God Bless😊
The caregiver is responsible and is capable of handling my mother’s needs.
Good
Being a career with Pillar I gain nursing care experience in various different environment. This enhances my experience as a nurse, thus helping me to care better for my patients in the future. Every new case I make new friends with my patient & their family whom I learn to love as my own family.
Pillar care very good company for me
Pillarcare is a legendary tremendous in all aspect of ways such as broadening the skills as a responsible and dedicated private nurse caregiver . Spreading and sharing this heartfelt loving talent that God's given pouring in all ASEAN people soon to be a rise amongst other parts of the world especially to all Filipino people with humility sincerity and dignity..More power Pillarcare and God Bless....
As a worker under pillar company, i give 4 .
The c
Pillar have quality of services to all client
Pillar give support for those poeples need
Pillar provide good services
Pillar have loyalty and trustworthy
Pillar care have such a great service!
Good to know that different packages are available and customized according to patient’s needs. Definitely a resource that I can fall back on in view of my elderly mother growing home care needs. Kim was very clear in explaining the services to me.
Thumb up to know in Malaysia, having such company that can provide caregivers to take care of sick and elderly.
Pillarcare personnel are attentive and pleasant. They are well versed in the services provided and thoroughly professional in their approach
My experience with Pillarcare and with the caregiver, Queenie (Rosemarie) has been positive. With Queenie as my grandma's caregiver, I'm able to go to work worry-free. Thank you Pillarcare and Queenie (Rosemarie).
One of few caring nursing homes with acceptable facilities and responsibility.
do feedback when I ask