Care Express Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Under an hour
Read Care Express Reviews

About Care Express:

Care Express provides home nursing, home therapy, assisted home shower, post hospitalization care and care companionship services to seniors citizens, the bedridden and the disabled.

+60356260033

hello@getcareexpress.com

11, Jalan 21/37

Tell us how Care Express made you happy
Being a career with Pillar I gain nursing care experience in various different environment. This enhances my experience as a nurse, thus helping me to care better for my patients in the future. Every new case I make new friends with my patient & their family whom I learn to love as my own family.
Pillar care very good company for me
Pillarcare is a legendary tremendous in all aspect of ways such as broadening the skills as a responsible and dedicated private nurse caregiver . Spreading and sharing this heartfelt loving talent that God's given pouring in all ASEAN people soon to be a rise amongst other parts of the world especially to all Filipino people with humility sincerity and dignity..More power Pillarcare and God Bless....
As a worker under pillar company, i give 4 .
The c
Pillar have quality of services to all client Pillar give support for those poeples need Pillar provide good services Pillar have loyalty and trustworthy
Pillar care have such a great service!
Good to know that different packages are available and customized according to patient’s needs. Definitely a resource that I can fall back on in view of my elderly mother growing home care needs. Kim was very clear in explaining the services to me.
Thumb up to know in Malaysia, having such company that can provide caregivers to take care of sick and elderly.
Pillarcare personnel are attentive and pleasant. They are well versed in the services provided and thoroughly professional in their approach
My experience with Pillarcare and with the caregiver, Queenie (Rosemarie) has been positive. With Queenie as my grandma's caregiver, I'm able to go to work worry-free. Thank you Pillarcare and Queenie (Rosemarie).
One of few caring nursing homes with acceptable facilities and responsibility.
do feedback when I ask
Pillarcare give's caring And good'scompany..
Pillarcare team are doing great works. In year 2019 the company will be known by more and more clients. Business will grow to new heights.
the Care management response within next day but missed the opportunity to engage your team as the need was too urgent ( mum has a fall ). A caregiver is needed ..
We apologize for our lack of fast responsiveness, it was due to our large volume of inquiries (yet not an excuse, we should have done better). Feel free to get back in touch with us in the future.
Very nice jobs for females... :) But for males no case ; (
I, see for my self how they help people, who really want to learn the caregiver job,
The only provider to offer a home/hospital care assessment prior to confirmation. Service by Zahar and Anna Qaseh prompt and informative. Caregiver Arcelyn is pro-active, pleasant, non-calculative.
Care Express is rated 4.62 based on 170 reviews