Care Express Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Under an hour
Read Care Express Reviews

About Care Express:

Care Express provides home nursing, home therapy, assisted home shower, post hospitalization care and care companionship services to seniors citizens, the bedridden and the disabled.

+60356260033

hello@getcareexpress.com

11, Jalan 21/37

Tell us how Care Express made you happy
Interesting
I was a bit disappointed that the caregiver assigned did not turn up on the day and i was not informed that she was sicked until i reminded and enquired as to her whereabout.
Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for the inconvenience, we always do our best to make sure the caregivers are on time and stay alert but sometimes issues occur. Feel free to get back in touch with us in the future and we promise to do better.
It was my first time enrolling at the Pillar.So far i am confidently say that it is a big help for me.It helps me more knowledgeable on how to take care the patients.Thank you and more powers.
Good, and organize.
Pillarcare a company who have a heart Derived from the name pillar Wich means foundation of true caring to patients and to thier employees as well They see to it that, only the best is given to thier respective clients,and to employees,we are building the pillar of our children's future with the help of this company.thank you for the chance given to me to be member of your company.may God the Almighty help you build up more homes of pillar
Pillar is a company whom u can trust. Accommodating and professionalism are maintained by all the staffs. Thank u pillar More power!
Thanks for being part of pillar God bless after I got my exam I directly get job... Its a big help for a single mother like me thank you so much pillar
It's a very good and wonderful. I am happy. It's so amazing. Tq
More power pillar! Thanks for all the support!
Pillar care is one of the very good agency..
With Pillar , holistic Care Approach is maintained . Tender Loving Care to your Love one is provided through our Certified Care Specialists. LOVE PILLAR ❤❤❤
Get More experience and knowledge in pillar lets joint us for training this coming january 27.. good luck to all😘
Progress
Pillarcare who is really helpful to those who Persuing a career as a caregiver.
Pillar is an excellent elderly caregiving company. They have been handling my grandmum with such compassion and patience for months now. And, it's such good value too--the best I've found in all of Malaysia. I am so pleased to know my dear grandmum is in good hands.
The staff try their best to meet the needs of the patients . However, sometimes is very tricky when one person in the room is very hot and get the air conditioning and fan to her satisfaction. The other person who cannot take the cold cannot sleep and ceiling fan is drying her eyes,making it very very painful.
Pillar care is a company you can trust not only as a caregiver but for the patients as well..
I was super happy with Pillar! The home nurse took excellent care of my father, and I felt very confident leaving him in her care. She was kind, professional, and compassionate -- an overall great caregiver (plus my father got along very well with her as well). I'd recommend Pillar to anyone in need of home care.
Caring and compassion by helping needy sick and elderly.
On 20.09.2017 your Mario Suwendy responded to an enquiry I made on your website. On 27.01.2018 I replied to him for he wanted to know if my father has moved to Malaysia. Since it didn’t happen, it is difficult for me to rate your services.
Care Express is rated 4.62 based on 170 reviews