PolicyMe Reviews

of reviewers recommend PolicyMe
Read PolicyMe Reviews

Tell us how PolicyMe made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Great team
Thank you for accepting me.
Decent service, not fully sure what the overall value in the service is, as I was able to get quotes from insurers directly.
I found this a great method for getting insurance my biggest compliments would go Jennifer Stefanopoulos, she was the liason between myself and Manulife. She kept me informed the best she could and when I felt I was going to stop the process she would let me know it was close to being complete. My largest complaint would be how long this took, I could have gotten this through my own agent a lot quicker. I do feel if things moved on a lot quicker I would give a higher recommendation to this process.
Hi Daryl, thank you for your review. We're happy to hear our service made such a positive impression. Thank you for also providing feedback on the length of the process, we are constantly looking for ways to improve the customer journey and we will definitely be working on fixing this for our future clients. Thank you for the shoutout and for choosing PolicyMe :) - Jennifer S
Staff were very responsive and helpful. I.T. process was obviously still in development. Erroneous auto-prompts were sent by telephone and computer which made the company look amateurish. In fairness this was in part a result of a client (me) who was still considering options after the initial policy document was issued. This leads to the second point. There seemed to be a rush to get to the document and little opportunity to explore options. This seems to be a weakness of the auto-advisor system. Staff were helpful in answering questions, however. They did admit that they were still learning manulife's policies which, again, pointed to a company still in the early stages of development.
Hi Cory, thank you for your review. For most cases, our automation is smooth as expected. However, there are still some edge cases we are working through. This is based upon unique requests of the client, not all of which can be captured and automated at this time. We appreciate the feedback and have learned a lot with your case that has helped us in the areas you've mentioned and in others as we've reviewed our customer experience journey.

Our agents always try to discuss these situations directly with our clients and we’re happy to hear that our prompt responses were helpful. However, we certainly did not intend to rush you into any decision. We understand that life insurance can be a long process and want to be supportive of that journey. We will certainly reach out directly for feedback on ways you think we could have improved!

Thank you for choosing PolicyMe for fulfilling your protection needs, we appreciate your patience with us as we grow.
PolicyMe is rated 4.88 based on 157 reviews