PolicyMe Reviews

of reviewers recommend PolicyMe
Read PolicyMe Reviews

Tell us how PolicyMe made you happy
My job does not afford me the time to meet with insurance brokers in person. I found PolicyMe allowed me to explore a variety of insurance options online. It took longer than I was expecting, but I am satisfied with the end result.
PolicyMe 4 star review on 6th November 2020
The got back to me right away and answered all my questions that I asked. Very easy to understand the policy details. I would recommend them.

Thanks
Chris Ricci
I accidently stumbled across policy me, but I'm happy that I did. It took a little longer for the whole thing to come together than I thought it would, but now that it's done, I'm happy.
Thank you. I am very pleased with your service.
Exceeded my expectations
I like the ease of application, how I can do everything online.
Quick,simple and supported every step of the way. I was able to complete the entire process from my phone. Regular email communication kept me up to date on the status of my application.

Thanks for making this an easy journey.
Applying for life insurance via PolicyMe was very easy and convenient. Even though advisors were not available on the spot to pick up my calls during working hours without formally booking appointments , my questions were answered in simple sentences and on time through e-mails.

Thank you, and I will recommend for anyone.
During these challenging times of COVID 19, this company responded respectfully to my request. What I appreciated the most was that there was always clear, concise communication provided throughout the application process. Thank you for taking the time to make me feel like a valued person.

Susan
It was great working with policy me .
I was contacted on a regular basis
on what the next step is that I should take. I was sent an insurance policy that was very clear to understand .I'm very happy I choose policy me and I feel much more secure today for what I've done for my love
ones .
The process was very smooth with PolicyMe when purchasing life insurance. The advisors were very thorough in explaining the details and are quick to reply if there were any concerns or questions. I also like their automated updates as it keeps me aware of the stages.
Good service
Pros:
-No up-selling - We got exactly what we asked for.
-Friendly staff with quick responses.

Cons:
-Many mistakes were made in the initial application phase, which were all corrected quickly once I pointed them out, but I can't help but feel if I didn't go over it very carefully myself, I wouldn't have ended up with the right results!
-I would have preferred to deal with one person the whole time, but almost every time it was a different person emailing me. This is maybe more a personal preference, and perhaps it allows them to be quicker with responses.
-A criticism of Manulife and NOT PolicyMe: Manulife asks you to make sure the application is accurate and asks you to correct anything that is not accurate or complete, and then sign that it accurate and complete. However, it was a real headache when we tried to make corrections. They said the changes didn't matter, but that is not what it seems like in the document you are signing! I don't think this a very good practice by Manulife. PolicyMe helped us through it, but it was frustrating.
PolicyMe made the process of getting life insurance so much less overwhelming. The quick assessment set some up front expectations and the easy communication with a dedicate advisor to create a custom policy was fantastic. There was support from start to finish and it was all quite straight-forward (especially considering the legal nature of the documents). I would definitely recommend starting with PolicyMe if you, like me, feel overwhelmed at the thought of selecting and purchasing life insurance.
Everything was okay, with the exception of different people texting, emailing messages so l get confuse who is who and how to respond. l think we need only one person to communicate with client. Thanks

Can l have a copy of my sign document.
Hi Grace, thank you for your review and your feedback. We're constantly working on improving our process and we appreciate your input. Please be sure to email us for your request! - Jennifer S
Great work team!
Hi Anonymous, thank you for the kind words! We're glad our team made such a great impression. - Jennifer S
Easy process, good communication.
Hi Matthew, thank you for the kind words! We’re happy to hear you enjoyed the process and are pleased with our service. Thank you for choosing PolicyMe - Jennifer S
Good service
Hi Mira, thank you for your review. We are glad you were happy with our service. - Jennifer S
The service is good
Hi Samuel, thank you for your review. We're pleased to hear our service made shopping for life insurance a pleasant experience for you. Thank you for choosing PolicyMe - Jennifer S
For months I had been trying to secure some life insurance by contacting the insurance companies directly. Surprisingly, most of them couldn't even be bothered to return my calls. It was very frustrating. One day, I heard an ad for PolicyMe on one of my favorite podcasts so I checked it out. Within minutes I had easily completed the online application and within days I was insured! PolicyMe made the whole process quick and painless and they got me insured with a reputable insurance company at a great rate. Thanks to their courteous staff for making it a pleasurable experience!
Thank you for the great review, Patrick. We want our process to be easy and seamless and we’re happy to hear that was the case for you. Thank you for choosing PolicyMe to get your coverage! - Jennifer S.
PolicyMe is rated 4.87 based on 276 reviews