PolicyMe Reviews

of reviewers recommend PolicyMe
Read PolicyMe Reviews

Tell us how PolicyMe made you happy
They offered the best price I contacted a few different brokers and nobody was even close great customer service you can chat with them by text or email
simple to apply
fast and accurate response
highly recommended
It's great
Very good communication!!
The service was very helpful and efficient.
A very easy, streamlined process — filled with lots of communication and care. Highly recommend.
Great communication, very easy to contact. Highly recommend!
PolicyMe was very helpful in not only finding the right policy for me but navigating the application process and explaining all the terms and complexities that come along with Life Insurance.
Great service! Were very responsive for inquiries.
Aquiring my life insurance using PolicyMe.com was an easy and straightforward process. This can be a very confusing and difficult thing to have to deal with but the team at PolicyMe made it easy and straightforwars. I would have no problem giving their name to my friends and family who are seeking insurance policies.
Very professional. Great at going through process/documents step by step explaining very well to where I can understand. When I had questions, very polite and giving in depth answers. Glad that I have chosen to go through Policy Me
Great experience. Easy process from start to finish.
The process was incredibly easy and even tho I have pre-existing health conditions they found me a very reasonable rate and good policy. Thank you!
Very professional service. Efficient and trustworthy. Have everything settled virtually without meeting in person which is quite relevant in the covid context.
I would recommend it to my friends.
Although the process was somewhat tedious, everything went very well thanks to the help of everyone involved! Any questions I had were answered in a way that I could understand.
Everyone was very polite and the medical interview went very well!
Saved a lot of money compared to going direct to the company website. Really a no-brainer... huge value!
When I was looking for a new life insurance policy, I found PolicyMe online. They were efficient, friendly and I received a new policy that fit my needs.
Very easy application process with everything done entirely from home, highly recommended!
Policy Me was very helpful.
Easy & Convenient to work with.
They keep me updated