PolicyMe Reviews

of reviewers recommend PolicyMe
Read PolicyMe Reviews

Tell us how PolicyMe made you happy
A personal and helpful service, every step of the way.
Excellent, speedy service from the Policy Me team.
Pros: -No up-selling - We got exactly what we asked for. -Friendly staff with quick responses. Cons: -Many mistakes were made in the initial application phase, which were all corrected quickly once I pointed them out, but I can't help but feel if I didn't go over it very carefully myself, I wouldn't have ended up with the right results! -I would have preferred to deal with one person the whole time, but almost every time it was a different person emailing me. This is maybe more a personal preference, and perhaps it allows them to be quicker with responses. -A criticism of Manulife and NOT PolicyMe: Manulife asks you to make sure the application is accurate and asks you to correct anything that is not accurate or complete, and then sign that it accurate and complete. However, it was a real headache when we tried to make corrections. They said the changes didn't matter, but that is not what it seems like in the document you are signing! I don't think this a very good practice by Manulife. PolicyMe helped us through it, but it was frustrating.
Love the concept of PolicyMe! It was easy and user friendly which I loved about very much. Everything is done online electronically so having to meet anyone in person. Yes for life insurance only has a few insurers which do the electronic forms but premiums are more or less the same with other insurers not available on PolicyMe. But why bother doing paper work when you can get similar or same rates wity their current available insurers.
I had an amazing experience with PolicyMe. Very easy to navigate through website. Highly recommend!
Very simple process, highly recommended!
Very easy, simple way to shop and apply for life insurance. PolicyMe got me a way cheaper policy then I currently had. They kept me informed on the status of my application throughout the whole process. I was very impressed and highly recommend them.
The original price I was quoted was the final price!Very pleased with that.Every step of the process was done in a professional manner.Advisors contacted me on a constant basis,but I would add not in any way other than courteous and informative.Kept me informed and up to date all the way
Great, easy experience
Thank you for accepting me.
Very professional. Apt and speedy in responding to issues. Clarity in breaking down every aspect of the process. Glad I found policy me. I highly recommend them.
As advertised, PolicyMe found an affordable policy which met my family's needs through an easy process. Moreover, their team took time to answer my questions directly, easing many of the concerns I had when discussing how to best protect my family if disaster struck. I now have the peace of mind I was looking for and know PolicyMe's team ensured I got exactly what I need, and will continue to do so if my needs ever change.
PolicyMe was a great service for me. They were able to provide recommendations on what coverage I needed and also gives you a list of possible options to choose from. Definitely worth it to save doing so much research on your own. Whole process was so simple and user friendly. Very happy with the service and glad I have my life Insurance in place now! Thanks!!!
Quick and friendly response.
Easy and convenient
Thanks!
Seamless process. All the communications were done by email, nurse came for the physical, and got approved within less than one month
Decent service, not fully sure what the overall value in the service is, as I was able to get quotes from insurers directly.
I hadn’t heard of this company before and I haven’t really had that much interaction with them, but I can tell you that the interaction I have had with them has been very helpful, good, and positive. I’d recommend these guys. The agents are very helpful and they work hard to get the best arrangement for each of their clients. Keep up the good work, guys.
I had seen some great reviews online about PolicyMe but was still skeptical about approaching them for my insurance needs. But did so on a hunch and I have to say, it was the right decision. They made the whole process stress-free, all my questions were promptly answered, and I was kept updated about my application regularly. It was a great experience and I would highly recommend them. I just hope they diversify into other insurance products as quickly as they can. Thank you team!
PolicyMe is rated 4.87 based on 119 reviews