PolicyMe Reviews

of reviewers recommend PolicyMe

Tell us how PolicyMe made you happy
Very simple to understand and prices were great!
Easy and quick. Very helpful.
Appreciated excellent works by Ivana Govedarica and other team members in helping process our application.
The process of signing up for life insurance with PolicyMe was very easy, and I had coverage in less than 24hrs. They are super affordable, and I was not recommended a policy that I did not need. But honestly, the deciding factor for me was that my children have coverage ($10,000 each) at no extra cost. 👍🏾
Asked me for proof of identity and citizenship, because of my Arabic name, but didn’t ask my husband because I guess he has a normal name. We are both Canadian.
Best price
Fast, simple, and intuitive process for buying term life insurance. Highly recommend!
The premium is affordable. And no medical examination. You can be approved very fast.
A quick share….I have only had a couple updates I have had to make with PolicyMe each time I have been made to feel important and I have had only friendly representatives ready and available to help, I’ve had no problems with dealing directly with them. Lana I.
The whole process was very easy to set up
Pretty easy to do. I didn't have to do any work. Just picked my plan, waited a couple weeks for the process. I was updated by email through that time. It was a great experience.
Surprisingly easy process. All done on line. No pressure tactics. Plenty of communication and help along the way. Very reasonably priced. Definitely recommend.
Great service. My agent helped me throughout the process and communicating with me constantly.
People here are awesome. Fast 100 percent online. 😍
Their PolicyMe site was very easy to use, explains everything with detail. Smooth process overall, I would recommend this to other people searching for Life Insurance!
Mr.Youness was very helpful from the start till end of the process .
Excellent service and responses from all in this process. SUPER ANNOYING and VERY FRUSTRATING to get emails and texts. I wasnt happy with the duplicates on every step of the process. Please ensure emails only from this point on.. Thanks
Great customer service, excellent rates and easy-to-understand coverage.
PolicyMe is rated 4.8 based on 809 reviews