PolicyMe Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend PolicyMe

Tell us how PolicyMe made you happy

"This is the simplest way to get life insurance in Canada."
"The service is good"
"Obtaining life insurance was easier than ever. I inquired online about a policy, I received an email back from PolicyMe that a policy with less expensive premiums was available. The application process was short and simple."
Hi Kevin, thank you for your review. We're happy to hear we made the process easy and enjoyable for you. Thank you for choosing PolicyMe! - Jennifer S
"Easy process. I loved the use of technology in this process"
Hi anonymous, thank you for your kind words about our technology and the process. We strive to make life insurance easy and seamless for everyone. -Jennifer S
"Thank you for the wonderful service you provided."
Hi Nefeteri, thank you for your review. We're happy we were able to help you find the right policy for your needs. - Jennifer S
"It is such a great service! They go through all of your available options and make the whole process very easy. I was in a situation where I was unable to find a policy that I would be able to get. Not only did they find me a few options, they got me approved! Can’t thank them enough!"
Hi Anonymous, thank you for the great review. It’s always great to hear how easy the application process was with our platform. We're happy to have helped you find life insurance! - Jennifer S
"Excellent communication, always quick to respond (even on weekends). Got me a competitive quote, explained everything, and made adjustments as requested. Very happy customer."
Hi Anonymous, thank you for your review. We're happy to hear you were happy with our service and we were able to get you the policy you needed. Thank you for choosing PolicyMe! - Jennifer S
"PolicyMe was a very convenient way to find a great deal on life insurance. They were very helpful in providing options, along with great prices. Throughout the process they were quick to respond to questions and facilitated everything. I would highly recommend their services to anyone!"
Hi Ryan, thank you for your recommendation. Our mission is to make life insurance an easy and enjoyable process and we're happy to hear we made it so for you. - Jennifer S
"Very good experience dealing with Laura Mackay @ PolicyMe, got all my queries answered on email and was available on call whenever I needed support. Thank You."
Hi Noel, thank you for your kind words and review! We're glad to hear we were able to answer all your questions and made the process easy for you. - Jennifer S
"Chloe has been super helpful throughout this whole process. She has been patient and answered all our questions within a timely manner. PolicyMe found us the best price & we are super thankful for that!"
Hi Lucy, thank you for the great review, we appreciate your kinds words for Chloe as well. We're happy to hear that we got you the best price. Thank you for using and recommending PolicyMe - Jennifer S
"A very simple process, love how everything is digital, extremely convenient. Thank you for your help in securing a great deal on my life insurance."
Hi Anonymous, thank you for this review! We're happy to hear how easy and convenient the application process was with our platform. Thank you for choosing PolicyMe! - Jennifer S
"From beginning to finish, PolicyMe made setting up insurance so easy for me and my husband, They do most of the legwork and connect you with reputable insurance companies. I was impressed with the attention to detail and follow up from this company. Thank you!"
Hi Lyeang, thank you for your great review! We're glad we made your experience in finding the right policy for you and your husband so pleasant! We appreciate your kind words to our team and thank you for choosing PolicyMe. - Jennifer S
"So far Its been a good experience"
"For months I had been trying to secure some life insurance by contacting the insurance companies directly. Surprisingly, most of them couldn't even be bothered to return my calls. It was very frustrating. One day, I heard an ad for PolicyMe on one of my favorite podcasts so I checked it out. Within minutes I had easily completed the online application and within days I was insured! PolicyMe made the whole process quick and painless and they got me insured with a reputable insurance company at a great rate. Thanks to their courteous staff for making it a pleasurable experience!"
Thank you for the great review, Patrick. We want our process to be easy and seamless and we’re happy to hear that was the case for you. Thank you for choosing PolicyMe to get your coverage! - Jennifer S.
"Laura was accommodating and helpful."
"I'm so glad I learned about PolicyMe on a podcast I listen to frequently. It made the whole process extremely easy. From suggesting the best coverage to setting up and reminding me about appointments, the process couldn't have been smoother. I also appreciated the quick responses from my representative whenever I had questions. Would highly recommend PolicyMe for others looking for life insurance."
Hi Arden, thank you for the kind words! We're glad we could make the process so smooth for you. - Jennifer S
"Easy to use platform and great customer service. Painless process overall. Highly recommend to others."
Thank you Jessica! The process can seem long and confusing. We’re glad to hear our platform and team made it so enjoyable! - Jennifer S
"Simple, professional and great follow up to the online portion. All round pleasant experience to something my wife and I were not looking forward to doing. Highly recommend."
Hi Ryan, thank you for the kind words and great review! We're glad you were able to find the right policy for you and your wife. - Jennifer S.
"The entire process of obtaining the life insurance process was proactively taken care by Policy me. They constantly followed up to check if the processes were being completed or if any help was required. I'd surely recommend Policy me for the insurance needs. Keep up and continue the good work!"
Hi Sibinath, thank you for this review! We always want to be of assistance and proactive with your application process. Thank you for using and recommending PolicyMe. - Jennifer S.
"It was a truly concierge level experience working with the PolicyMe team. Getting an insurance policy has never been this simple before. Thanks!! 🙂"
Hi Jagtesh, thank you for your generous review. We're happy to hear our service made such a positive impression. - Jennifer S.
PolicyMe is rated 4.95 based on 37 reviews