PolicyMe Reviews

of reviewers recommend PolicyMe
Read PolicyMe Reviews

Tell us how PolicyMe made you happy
PolicyMe shows us a list of different life insurance providers along with their costs. The sign up process was easy and the advisors’ response time is quick. Thank you!
Very professional and helpful. Thank you all
This was a really easy process. They were super proactive after I had chosen which quote I liked and they helped me figure out what coverage I needed. I appreciate the security I have now that if something happens to me my son will be okay financially.
Applying for life insurance via PolicyMe was very easy and convenient. Even though advisors were not available on the spot to pick up my calls during working hours without formally booking appointments , my questions were answered in simple sentences and on time through e-mails.

Thank you, and I will recommend for anyone.
Perfect fit for my needs
All is well done thank you
Great experience with PolicyMe from start to finish without problems. Thanks to the whole team, all questions and doubts were clarified. The process is fast and straightforward.
During these challenging times of COVID 19, this company responded respectfully to my request. What I appreciated the most was that there was always clear, concise communication provided throughout the application process. Thank you for taking the time to make me feel like a valued person.

Susan
Very professional!
I was very impressed with the usability of the website to find an appropriate policy and the response time of the agent who helped me with my questions. It was overall a very smooth and easy experience and I would definitely recommend this service to someone who needs life insurance.
PolicyMe made purchasing the right insurance easy!
Amazing! Found the best life insurance company for me, and walked me through the whole application process. I would definitely recommend PolicyMe to anyone looking to apply to life insurance!
Awesome team.
Thank you to Andrew for having so much patience to explain and guide us to the most appropriate life insurance for us. The process was easy and we appreciate everything he did to get us excellent life insurance coverage. Thanks PolicyMe!!
The person who took the interview is very polite and explained well. I’m also thankful for the favor that my wife asked for that it should be discuss in our dialect because I was just new here.

All the best,
Ryan Valdepenas
It was great working with policy me .
I was contacted on a regular basis
on what the next step is that I should take. I was sent an insurance policy that was very clear to understand .I'm very happy I choose policy me and I feel much more secure today for what I've done for my love
ones .
Quick and easy. Thank you.
Was easy and straightforward
Very easy to deal with.
I never thought that getting a life insurance would be this convenient, thanks to policy me. I also admire that the policy is so easy to read and our advisor replies to queries so fast. Me and my hubby also got each $15 gift card for free and a term-65 life insurance for $23 a month from Manulife.
PolicyMe is rated 4.87 based on 195 reviews