PolicyMe Reviews

of reviewers recommend PolicyMe
Read PolicyMe Reviews

(866) 999-7457

325, Front Street West,

Tell us how PolicyMe made you happy
Getting a life insurance with PolicyMe was neatly done and completed in less than one day.
Great customer service Representative
I would not do the application online it is far to long with many irrelevant questions
Super quick and easy with the best rate
Easy to join and great customer service
The most convenient and well priced life insurance. Would recommend!
Good experience, very quick and simple, got approved very quickly and policy was active within 24hrs, a good piece of mind without all the convoluted processes
Great service
Was one of the most simple processes I have seen, I really appreciate it as my situation is simple. Would have got 5 stars but in the approval process you stated you would reach out within 2 business days and you simply missed your own deadline.
Convenient
I appreciate the quick responses and the genuine concern when there was an issue with the payment portion. Thank you
The simplest process I've seen and the clearest policies to read. It made me comfortable to sing up, knowing I don't have to spend many hours to understand what my coverage is and how it works. If claiming the benefits is as simple as this process was, this must be the best life insurance option in Canada, hands down!
Interesting company addressing a latent need we all have . Simple and straightforward …. Got this done from my phone while On a cottage getaway
The process was quick and painless for me and my partner to get a quote and finally get life insurance.
entire process was smooth. Appreciated the follow ups and the docusign process. Replaced an old expiring 10 year Manulife policy where my premium quadrupled and my advisor did not call back after several messages by email and voice.
It was fast and easy. It took me time to finally make a decision but all in all, it was a great experience. Thanks.
Excellent service and very competitive rates.
It was quick and easy!
Quick and easy application process and competitive prices. Customer service was very helpful and accessible with minimal wait times. Thank you!
Has been a wonderful experience. I am so greatful to be approved and covered for my baby girl. She is everything to me so this policy means alot to me. Thank you policy me
PolicyMe is rated 4.83 based on 419 reviews