PolicyMe Reviews

of reviewers recommend PolicyMe
Read PolicyMe Reviews

Tell us how PolicyMe made you happy
Kept me updated throughout the process. Highly recommended.
It was a breeze, being able to quickly set up a life insurance policy without contacting many different companies ourselves. PolicyMe offered a selection of options, we picked the best choice for us, and then they sent us everything electronically. When we forgot to sign our application, they sent gentle reminders and extended the timeline for us. Would definitely recommend!
PolicyMe made purchasing life insurance fast and easy. I was not only able to get quotes based on my situation quickly, but PolicyMe gave me information about each option. They made it easier to understand my options and to choose. Plus, when I had a question, I just texted them, and they responded quickly with exactly the info I needed.
Easy to use and the life insurance recommendations aligned with the advice I was given by my financial advisor. Great tool if you’re not sure how much insurance you need and you want an honest, fair assessment. Thanks!
Easy and convenient application process and very friendly customer service.
Policyme was super easy to use, and just what I needed when comparing the different pricing from the various insurance companies. I loved that they sent both text and e-mail reminders and that I knew if I had any questions they would be quickly answered. Appreciate the service greatly! and I've recommended to my friends who are also just starting to grow their family and want to start planning.
Very professional, courteous and knowledgeable group to deal with. Made the process very easy to go through.

Thank you!
Very easy to use, incredible staff thats helpful.
The best thing I liked about my experience at PolicyMe was that they keep me informed about the progress of my application throughout the sales cycle. Each query I had during the process was addressed and resolved by the team speedily. Lastly, the entire online experience was a breeze. What I also liked was the recommendation on policy renewals or conversions, which had the best interest of the client in mind and not the insurance provider or broker.

Customer centricity at its best!
I am very grateful to all life insurance experts at PolicyMe that I talked to. They are very dedicated, helpful and replied my email or phone call right away. I am very happy to have a life insurance with PolicyMe.
All the people behind my application were so helpful. Non stop support and follow up. A lot of patience too. Thank you very much for all your help. You guys are awesome.
I am so pleased with you for getting me a polish in such a short time at such a reasonable price. I will totally recommend you guys to all my friends. Thumbs Up to you!
My husband and I had a great experience. It was simple and easy to find the right policy and company for us. They communicated very effectively. Highly recommend.
Helpful explanations, esay set up and clear instructions
Made the whole process of getting insurance easier than I could have imagined. Very satisfied.
Using PolicyMd was an easy and pleasant experience!
The PolicyMe team made choosing life insurance very easy and I recommend anyone shopping for life insurance to use their services. Did not feel impersonal in any way as all of my questions were carefully answered and always felt I had their support throughout the process.
my husband and I were looking for a life insurance policy. Policyme helped us navigate the system by allowing us to be in constant communication which was beneficial to whole process. They are highly recommended
prompt and user friendly service, thank-you
Very Easy and Best Rates. was almost halve to cost of my current provider